Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

This is one reason why gnr need new management and a new forum.

I've never really been one for the TB hate train, but seriously, after reading this they can go suck a big one.

The relationship between Beta and BloJo is fucking pathetic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pele said:

 

Just for avoidance of doubt - this wasn't Mojo, this was an associate of his.  A young guy, banned from all forums, who has formed a friendship with Mojo.

Lol I know who it is. I have a shit load of this screen shots

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

I've never really been one for the TB hate train, but seriously, after reading this they can go suck a big one.

The relationship between Beta and BloJo is fucking pathetic.

How any of the band members may not be aware of this beggers beleif. If they do know,  they agree with the behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

They would have no idea whats going on. I bet they would be pissed off if they did. Slash promotes on facebook telling people to film his shows. 

 

tt.jpg

Im surprised gibbo no one has communicated this to axl via twitter just to see what would happen and if he would respond. This is one sure way of tarnishing the gnr brand and i mean brand not band. Because with the endless touring and putting their name to aeroplanes its now becomming a brand first and foremost.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Lol I know who it is. I have a shit load of this screen shots

Yeah, i know.  I mentioned it just in case the other guys were wondering.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between this and Duff's recent comments I'm really not so excited about GnR and their new dates anymore. Would rather have more SMKC dates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isn't one or both of Slash's sons on the forums ? 

add to that the bands manager uses this forum on the rare occasion and a fan has communicated with Del on the matter i would say its impossible for the big 3 not to know.

the question is whether they give a shit or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, donny said:

isn't one or both of Slash's sons on the forums ? 

add to that the bands manager uses this forum on the rare occasion and a fan has communicated with Del on the matter i would say its impossible for the big 3 not to know.

the question is whether they give a shit or not. 

Agree donny, especially on the last sentence. My answer is i reckon they know and dont care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Like on Nightrain there are topics where its just him posting tweets and no one else is talking. 

Most of his threads are just him talking to himself. 🙄

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, donny said:

isn't one or both of Slash's sons on the forums ? 

add to that the bands manager uses this forum on the rare occasion and a fan has communicated with Del on the matter i would say its impossible for the big 3 not to know.

the question is whether they give a shit or not. 

I forwarded that topic to jarmo. He didn't really understand what was going on nor very interested in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the band go against these people, they could end up in danger themselves. We don’t need another Dimebag incident. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2019 at 10:24 AM, Sydney Fan said:

Im surprised gibbo no one has communicated this to axl via twitter just to see what would happen and if he would respond. This is one sure way of tarnishing the gnr brand and i mean brand not band. Because with the endless touring and putting their name to aeroplanes its now becomming a brand first and foremost.

If you communicate it to Axl via twitter, I highly doubt he would answer, same for slash, only duff has a minimun chance for answering. What's the other solution? Waiting for Slash/Duff after his solo shows and telling them? No, in 1 or 2 minutes that you would be able to talk with them they would only become confused. What I propose if you want the band to know about it? Giving a letter to Duff/Slash after a show, with screenshots and proofs, but not too long, just telling them "hey, we're having some trouble in the fanbase with some people acting in the name of the band when they are not related, everything is explained here, read it when you have time", they will most likely not read it, but if they do chances for getting the problem solved would increase

Edited by fanfzero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 4:24 AM, Gibbo said:

That's right. It's all Slash's fault.

20190701-125259.jpg

 

On 7/2/2019 at 1:03 AM, fanfzero said:

Well, he deleted hob videos and lots of 2002 videos (incluiding boston 2002 sbd multicam), so he is really incoherent

Yup, and a load of 2006 and those 2007 IEM videos from Japan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They aren't doing everything. A lot has just been blocked like you cant upload riot 1991 show its blocked same with Ritz 1987 but Ritz 1988 isnt blocked or Indiana 1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Between this and Duff's recent comments I'm really not so excited about GnR and their new dates anymore. Would rather have more SMKC dates.

I just want GNR's gig at the Limelight, which was removed from YouTube due to the copyright takedowns, lol. Been looking for ages. I'm over this current tour.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fanfzero said:

If you communicate it to Axl via twitter, I highly doubt he would answer, same for slash, only duff has a minimun chance for answering. What's the other solution? Waiting for Slash/Duff after his solo shows and telling them? No, in 1 or 2 minutes that you would be able to talk with them they would only become confused. What I propose if you want the band to know about it? Giving a letter to Duff/Slash after a show, with screenshots and proofs, but not too long, just telling them "hey, we're having some trouble in the fanbase with some people acting in the name of the band when they are not related, everything is explained here, read it when you have time", they will most likely not read it, but if they do chances for getting the problem solved would increase

People could try hitting up Dizzy, Richard Fortus, Frank, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm following a youtube channel called "Vin and Sori "who's doing reactions to all kinds of songs in the rock genre. They've done several GN'R songs in the past, and have hundred upon hundreds of different songs from all kinds of bands.

I've just now noticed that all their GN'R videos have been removed. As far as I can tell, no other bands' videos have been touched.

This is just hurting the band, whatever the ones doing the removals are thinking, it is having the opposite effect. In people's minds the band appears really stuck-up compared to all the rest.

Scroll down and pay attention to the playlist lacking a thumbnail:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_BpU8kTmJjHPJUG8o53lmw/playlists

Edited by Spirit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Spirit said:

I'm following a youtube channel called "Vin and Sori "who's doing reactions to all kinds of songs in the rock genre. They've done several GN'R songs in the past, and have hundred upon hundreds of different songs from all kinds of bands.

I've just now noticed that all their GN'R videos have been removed. As far as I can tell, no other bands' videos have been touched.

This is just hurting the band, whatever the ones doing the removals are thinking, it is having the opposite effect. In people's minds the band appears really stuck-up compared to all the rest.

Scroll down and pay attention to the playlist lacking a thumbnail:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_BpU8kTmJjHPJUG8o53lmw/playlists

YouTube and major labels are still battling videos like that out. The crux of it is that the band prob won’t take much of a stance when this stuff gets brought up. It’s a rights issue that’s focused on licensing fees. Lawyers, labels and management take care of those issues. 

The focus should be on harassment or attacks that may be associated to their circle. If you want them to pay attention keep hitting them with that message 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

YouTube and major labels are still battling videos like that out. The crux of it is that the band prob won’t take much of a stance when this stuff gets brought up. It’s a rights issue that’s focused on licensing fees. Lawyers, labels and management take care of those issues. 

The focus should be on harassment or attacks that may be associated to their circle. If you want them to pay attention keep hitting them with that message 

Yeah, I'm not saying the band is directly involved in any way here, but whoever is doing the takedowns (on their behalf) is really doing them a disservice. Funny thing is that the couple doing the reaction videos here were praising the band, it's good promotion.

When one looks at all the videos for this particular channel, one can see that GN'R is the odd one out. Several artists on the same label as Guns have their videos untouched.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×