Copyright Strikes....

1 hour ago, rebeldhipi said:

One of the worst victims of the strikes was the Idont Care About You video

no, actually the strikes did the opposite and it spread to fans all around the world like a wildfire - just thanks to the attention the strikes attracted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zombux said:

no, actually the strikes did the opposite and it spread to fans all around the world like a wildfire - just thanks to the attention the strikes attracted.

Very true.

I  just wish too see it again someday, i was late to the party. (im not asking for any links here)

On 8/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, Liquor & Whores said:

just got my youtube account deleted with hundreds of clips not connected to music and gnr because i had some gnr clips from concerts, most of which, were filmed by me

how can i restore my account, meaning the all clips unrelated to gnr?

If it was deleted, then it's gone.
You can thank the Bagelboy for that.

Edited by Setzer

these 'legal' actions by GNR camp are really pathetic

it came down to this that you can't upload any vids which were recorded at their shows

what are they going to achieve by doing that? discourage fans and earn less money from tickets?

ridiculous really... if it was about leaks, then understandable, but live shows?

Edited by Liquor & Whores
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Liquor & Whores said:

it came down to this that you can't upload any vids which were recorded at their shows

what are they going to achieve by doing that? discourage fans and earn less money from tickets?

ridiculous really... if it was about leaks, then understandable, but live shows?

Well it's not gnr doing it but a child molester called alfred

5 hours ago, Liquor & Whores said:

It isn't the GN'R camp. Its fans doing this.

15 hours ago, Mangler said:

Is bagel boy actually involved with any of this? i thought he was quite happy sharing whatever. I thought he'd retired from the GN\R game.

No. It's him still, at the command of a very peculiar individual who has recently taken to sending out messages regarding a friend of mine to vulnerable female forum users accusing him of all sorts, in order to groom them. I imagine he also sets them off on these little tasks too. 

He's a festering sore of an individual, and it makes me angry to even think of the things he's told people regarding my friend - none of which are remotely true of course.

• Like 4

I had a video uploaded to my youtube account from the Chicago UC show in 2017. It was "There was a Time" from my cell phone first row of the pit. Just noticed it has been removed as of last month due to copyright claim from RIAA. I didn't realize they were also going after people's cell recordings from live shows. Is it worth filing a counterclaim? I mean, it technically and legally is GNR owned despite my recording it with my own device. That is very disheartening that they're doing this. 

My YouTube account I've had for 15 years was terminated on Thursday of last week.  Roughly 20 GNR videos I've filmed from 2011-2016 were flagged and removed.  One of the notable videos removed was my footage from Indianapolis 2011 with Zakk Wylde joining GN'R on stage for Whole Lotta Rosie.  To say I'm upset is an understatement.  Had I known this would happen, I would have set all of these videos to private to anyone except those who have the link.  I took filming seriously, but was not in this for the views or publicity.  I managed to find this thread after seeing similar complaints on Reddit. A dangerous precedent, to say the least.

txrg7jJ.png

• Sad 3

27 minutes ago, anaesthetics said:

My YouTube account I've had for 15 years was terminated on Thursday of last week.  Roughly 20 GNR videos I've filmed from 2011-2016 were flagged and removed.  One of the notable videos removed was my footage from Indianapolis 2011 with Zakk Wylde joining GN'R on stage for Whole Lotta Rosie.  To say I'm upset is an understatement.  Had I known this would happen, I would have set all of these videos to private to anyone except those who have the link.  I took filming seriously, but was not in this for the views or publicity.  I managed to find this thread after seeing similar complaints on Reddit. A dangerous precedent, to say the least.

txrg7jJ.png

That just sucks. If you read back through the thread, you'll find the culprit seems to be a mix of things. 

Part of it could be the label, but most of it is two "fans". Both have an agenda against this site. 

1 hour ago, anaesthetics said:

That's rough. Do you have back up copies?

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread but I'm just wondering if any of the big youtube channels, or anyone really, has started uploading videos on some other platform? It's hard to believe that these live videos are just going to remain wiped off the internet. Basically, is there any sort of solution to this in the works or should I start downloading and hoarding all remaining gnr youtube videos before they get knocked off too?...I can't even find good quality full versions of live in paris or live in tokyo 1992 anymore, which used to be suuuuuuper common...

On 8/11/2019 at 1:00 PM, anaesthetics said:

txrg7jJ.png

What is so uncool about this is that they ( the ones scrubbing Youtube for stuff to delete) are not deleting anything but memories and good times that people wanted to capture for other fans to enjoy.  There is nothing malicious about those videos, or any of these fan videos, there is simply no logical reason to be so gun-ho and black and white about "all non-officially uploaded GNR videos are bad", it just mades GNR look bad in the eyes of the fans who love them the most

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1