47 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

These people (Alfred & mojo) aren't doing this because GNR reunited. They're doing it for a variety of other reasons, all of which add it to them having nothing better to do. 

It all started around the time of the reunion though. I don't believe the timing was pure coincidence. I would not mind them pulling this stuff if they actually released it on DVD/Blu-ray. But since that is not happening and probably will never happen to the extent it SHOULD happen, the YouTube censorship is a huge tragedy for the fanbase and music historians in general. Prime GN'R from 1985 to 1993 is one of the greatest rock bands ever. People should be trying their best to preserve the footage from that time period instead of trying to wipe it from the history books. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

It all started around the time of the reunion though. I don't believe the timing was pure coincidence. I would not mind them pulling this stuff if they actually released it on DVD/Blu-ray. But since that is not happening and probably will never happen to the extent it SHOULD happen, the YouTube censorship is a huge tragedy for the fanbase and music historians in general. Prime GN'R from 1985 to 1993 is one of the greatest rock bands ever. People should be trying their best to preserve the footage from that time period instead of trying to wipe it from the history books. 

Naw. Warchilds been doing this for years on a smaller scale. After the leaks last year, wfa lost his mind he couldnt view himself as "special" anymore and it got out of control

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I hear what you're saying but this point below is really accurate:

5 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Naw. Warchilds been doing this for years on a smaller scale. After the leaks last year, wfa lost his mind he couldnt view himself as "special" anymore and it got out of control

Posted (edited)

What I don't quite understand: warchild / mojo was (is?) good friends with msl (and took over his forum), while msl caused a lot of gnr leaks. If warchild / mojo is so concerned about countering leaks, why was this hypocritical friend of msl?

Edited by wreckless
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wreckless said:

What I don't quite understand: warchild / mojo was (is?) good friends with msl (and took over his forum), while msl caused a lot of gnr leaks. If warchild / mojo is so concerned about countering leaks, why was this hypocritical friend of msl?

Great question! 👍

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2019 at 9:27 AM, wreckless said:

Simply put, in his view, leaks/unreleased tracks are ok among his circle of friends, but not the wider fan-base.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:30 PM, ZoSoRose said:

This is true.  The takedowns used to come from 'UziSuicidalLlc' which is his Twitter handle.

Here is a thread from 5 years ago

Back then, people mistakenly thought Warchild was a girl from Florida.

Edited by Pele

49 minutes ago, Pele said:

Simply put, in his view, leaks/unreleased tracks are ok among his circle of friends, but not the wider fan-base.

This is true.  The takedowns used to come from 'UziSuicidalLlc' which is his Twitter handle.

I think he has a completely different   its not UziSuicidal anymore its still active but I don't think its his main thing anymore

1 hour ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I think he has a completely different   its not UziSuicidal anymore its still active but I don't think its his main thing anymore

It's still his Twitter.  He posts Classic Rock articles from it now

30 minutes ago, Pele said:

It's still his Twitter.  He posts Classic Rock articles from it now

Well he has a another one I don't know what I have been following

Is the Ritz 1988 uncut still around? I have the (good quality) 1hr 02 min one, and I also had the poorer quality 1hr 06 min uncut one which I grabbed a few months ago from youtube- did anyone else grab this? My file doesn't work now, for some weird reason, and obviously the sad little bullies have removed it from youtube now......

To be clear, it was the proper uncut version I had, and not the one where someone has placed in the audio over static photos. Gutted the file doesn't work anymore. 

30 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Is the Ritz 1988 uncut still around? I have the (good quality) 1hr 02 min one, and I also had the poorer quality 1hr 06 min uncut one which I grabbed a few months ago from youtube- did anyone else grab this? My file doesn't work now, for some weird reason, and obviously the sad little bullies have removed it from youtube now......

To be clear, it was the proper uncut version I had, and not the one where someone has placed in the audio over static photos. Gutted the file doesn't work anymore. 

Have you tried Dailymotion?

If not i'm sure someone would have saved it.

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Have you tried Dailymotion?

If not i'm sure someone would have saved it.

Yep - they only seem to have the 'spliced together' uncut as far as I can see.....

1 hour ago, rebeldhipi said:

One of the worst victims of the strikes was the Idont Care About You video

no, actually the strikes did the opposite and it spread to fans all around the world like a wildfire - just thanks to the attention the strikes attracted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zombux said:

no, actually the strikes did the opposite and it spread to fans all around the world like a wildfire - just thanks to the attention the strikes attracted.

Very true.

I  just wish too see it again someday, i was late to the party. (im not asking for any links here)

just got my youtube account deleted with hundreds of clips not connected to music and gnr because i had some gnr clips from concerts, most of which, were filmed by me

how can i restore my account, meaning the all clips unrelated to gnr?

Posted (edited)
On 8/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, Liquor & Whores said:

just got my youtube account deleted with hundreds of clips not connected to music and gnr because i had some gnr clips from concerts, most of which, were filmed by me

how can i restore my account, meaning the all clips unrelated to gnr?

If it was deleted, then it's gone.
You can thank the Bagelboy for that.

Edited by Setzer

Just had a shitty email from Discord as I shared some stuff on there before sayings links have been removed don't think it was anything too serious.

Posted (edited)

these 'legal' actions by GNR camp are really pathetic

it came down to this that you can't upload any vids which were recorded at their shows

what are they going to achieve by doing that? discourage fans and earn less money from tickets?

ridiculous really... if it was about leaks, then understandable, but live shows?

Edited by Liquor & Whores
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Liquor & Whores said:

it came down to this that you can't upload any vids which were recorded at their shows

what are they going to achieve by doing that? discourage fans and earn less money from tickets?

ridiculous really... if it was about leaks, then understandable, but live shows?

Well it's not gnr doing it but a child molester called alfred

5 hours ago, Liquor & Whores said:

It isn't the GN'R camp. Its fans doing this.

10 hours ago, Mangler said:

Is bagel boy actually involved with any of this? i thought he was quite happy sharing whatever. I thought he'd retired from the GN\R game.

he and his friends want you to think so.

• Like 3