Copyright Strikes....

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't know much about Meegan (I know she's Slash's GF, that's it) but I'd like to note that she's the first and ONLY person associated with GN'R who's even acknowledged this whole thing.

I doubt the members know or have heard the extent of it. Here’s someone’s chance to give someone close who’s currently listening a concise rundown of what happening. If they do, please do so in a respectful manner  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

I doubt the members know or have heard the extent of it. Here’s someone’s chance to give someone close who’s currently listening a concise rundown of what happening. If they do, please do so in a respectful manner  

Meegan said she checked because it had been brought to her attention. Tako replied on her Insta saying she got it too. Others are confirming too.

She's saying she'll look into it and keep us posted. She thinks it's a copyright issue (or copywriter issue :P)

Edited by Lio
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cineater said:

Wow, that puts Slash in an awkward position if management doesn't want to deal with it. 

Outside of the 3 of them, i highly doubt anyone including s/o’s is changing anyone’s mind on a business level. They won’t let that happen 

The only thing it can do is that it gets on their radar and becomes an issue if they didn’t know. I’d let her know specifically people are getting threatened who are doing all of this and what the extent of it has been (past the streaming rights). That’s the attention needed here. 

Management will bend over backwards if the talent demands it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 2:31 PM, SAU3R said:

Wait no longer:

This is really some sick stuff being done by some delusional  people who have no real lives and who live in fantasyland and should be on the insane stalkers list. When he-she- them take down Ms.Meegan OR Ms.Susan:s videos OR pictures,  ok there is a serious problem.

Edited by Amaya

I am out of reactions. I cannot qoute everyone.  I am confused. Mngt works for him, Slash and the other 2 and he and the other 2 don't work for mngt.  If he wants his lady to post up his show or clips, fine. He IS the band with the other 2. He is the copyright with the others . If he and the other 2 want to sell Welcome To The Jungle for a tampon commercial, that is ok. 

46 minutes ago, ruttu69 said:

They’re now asking videos from us on Twitter.

WTF is going on...oh man things are fucked up with this band....

they know perfectly what they're doing - they are asking us to help them with takedowns of fan vids. fuck them.

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

Team Brazil know what the situation is regarding Wanker and BloJo, but then they still do shit like this. They are actively trying to fuck with the fans. Team Brazil can suck my dick. This band is a fucking joke.

I guarantee that whoever is running their social media went ahead with this and never got the memo from management. 

From experience, those guys are always the last to know that type of stuff. It’s as simple as that.

They’ll get the message in the comments and then go to management for an answer. If they’re worth their fee, then they’ll push back with the ludicrousness of the idea. They prob won’t listen 

Edited by guitarpatch
  • Like 1

Personally I think Axl and his camp knows about the takedowns... And is their call to block the videos. Duff and Slash solo careers  don't have this issues. 

My point of view is a business strategy... With no videos general people don't get tired of the same setlist every other night. People don't get aware of vocal problems or weight issues. So they can pay the high prices tickets and cash in....

These youtube videos can really damage the general audience that isn't die hard fans and want a "better" performance overall.

If it's a good strategy, only time will tell. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amaya said:

I disagree  @Beto 22.  Other entertainers don't do this.  Prince did. He was a control  freak. His estate also does these things. 

Being a control freak just goes into the direction I told... Axl cannot control how bad he sound and looks some days lately. So what he camp does? Block videos that shows this

• Like 1

On 17/10/2019 at 4:58 PM, Beto 22 said:

Personally I think Axl and his camp knows about the takedowns... And is their call to block the videos. Duff and Slash solo careers  don't have this issues. 

My point of view is a business strategy... With no videos general people don't get tired of the same setlist every other night. People don't get aware of vocal problems or weight issues. So they can pay the high prices tickets and cash in....

These youtube videos can really damage the general audience that isn't die hard fans and want a "better" performance overall.

If it's a good strategy, only time will tell. 

That doesn't explain why literally everything, including classic Guns shows, is being purged.

• Like 1