ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

6 hours ago, username05 said:

Is there a pattern. Is there someone s videos that are not being taken down. The truth might be far simpler - that someone is just taking down competition. Ie more clicks on their channel. 

Gnr central and evolution have a good thing going.. And from what I see they don't have any copyright issues. Its amazing that htgth has cliffed since I last checked, and I don't see how these sites prospered from its and cd.com declines

no, it's just general thing. yes, there are some people particularly targeted because the people who do the takedowns hate them cuz they shared like crazy, but that's about it - anything GNR and GNR related besides the official GNR channel is targeted for takedown.

5 hours ago, zombux said:

no, it's just general thing. yes, there are some people particularly targeted because the people who do the takedowns hate them cuz they shared like crazy, but that's about it - anything GNR and GNR related besides the official GNR channel is targeted for takedown.

I just want to say thank you for always being amazing at keeping track of all of this shit. 

It would be very easy for the narrative to get twisted if it weren't for people like you. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I just want to say thank you for always being amazing at keeping track of all of this shit. 

It would be very easy for the narrative to get twisted if it weren't for people like you. 

just trying to clear out all the layers of BS which are coming every day from every direction :) + I've been mislead and shat upon by those persons and my close friends have been attacked and harmed by them, sometimes even in a very serious and disgusting personal way - so I'm just doing what I consider right and doing so that those persons eventually get what they fully deserve.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, zombux said:

just trying to clear out all the layers of BS which are coming every day from every direction :) + I've been mislead and shat upon by those persons and my close friends have been attacked and harmed by them, sometimes even in a very serious and disgusting personal way - so I'm just doing what I consider right and doing so that those persons eventually get what they fully deserve.

All I can say is thank you again and good on you. I find it's so much harder to do the right thing in the GN'R community than it is to just troll and / or spread misinformation. 

It makes me sad and angry to know that what you're saying is true. No one should EVER be attacked over this shit, but it happens and I hate it. 

So again, thanks for doing your best to do the right thing. I know it's not easy :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zombux said:

Gnr central is different because commentary is protected under fair use. I’ve been hit with countless copyright strikes and won every single one of them. The ifpi even responded to one of my counterclaims and I still won 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

I wonder when the band will address this. I know TB has known for ages, but doesn't care or doesn't seem to be capable of doing anything about it. But the band must have heard about it now too. Can't wait for Kat and Meegan's accounts to be flagged :awesomeface:

7 hours ago, Lio said:

I wonder when the band will address this. I know TB has known for ages, but doesn't care or doesn't seem to be capable of doing anything about it. But the band must have heard about it now too. Can't wait for Kat and Meegan's accounts to be flagged :awesomeface:

They don't care. Actually, I'm betting that they are glad it's happening. So they don't have to be the bad guys (if it isn't them anyway). If they really wanted they could put a stop to it and identify to Google/YouTube who is their representaitve and who has a right to file a copyright claim on their behalf.

I was just listening to the joe Rogan podcast and one of his guests had a video on YouTube to show. Joe and his crew were very apprehensive about showing it, even after the guest said “it’s my video I own it” Joe said something along the lines of “YouTube’s copyright stuff is insane, we could still get pulled if someone makes a copyright claim”

So I’d say most likely TB doesn’t care (kind of feeds in to their trolling of the fans anyways) And whomever is doing the copyright claims feels in some sort of weird way that they are part of the gnr camp.

On 6.10.2019 at 6:40 PM, Lio said:

Can't wait for Kat and Meegan's accounts to be flagged

Wait no longer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Well, it is totally absurd, but I'm happy. Maybe we will get some sort of a reaction from the band now!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't know much about Meegan (I know she's Slash's GF, that's it) but I'd like to note that she's the first and ONLY person associated with GN'R who's even acknowledged this whole thing.

I doubt the members know or have heard the extent of it. Here’s someone’s chance to give someone close who’s currently listening a concise rundown of what happening. If they do, please do so in a respectful manner  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

I doubt the members know or have heard the extent of it. Here’s someone’s chance to give someone close who’s currently listening a concise rundown of what happening. If they do, please do so in a respectful manner  

Meegan said she checked because it had been brought to her attention. Tako replied on her Insta saying she got it too. Others are confirming too.

She's saying she'll look into it and keep us posted. She thinks it's a copyright issue (or copywriter issue :P)

Edited by Lio
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lio said:

She's saying she'll look into it and keep us posted. She thinks it's a copyright issue (or copywriter issue :P)

Wow, that puts Slash in an awkward position if management doesn't want to deal with it. 

2 minutes ago, cineater said:

Wow, that puts Slash in an awkward position if management doesn't want to deal with it. 

Outside of the 3 of them, i highly doubt anyone including s/o’s is changing anyone’s mind on a business level. They won’t let that happen 

The only thing it can do is that it gets on their radar and becomes an issue if they didn’t know. I’d let her know specifically people are getting threatened who are doing all of this and what the extent of it has been (past the streaming rights). That’s the attention needed here. 

Management will bend over backwards if the talent demands it. 

On 10/7/2019 at 2:31 PM, SAU3R said:

Wait no longer:

This is really some sick stuff being done by some delusional  people who have no real lives and who live in fantasyland and should be on the insane stalkers list. When he-she- them take down Ms.Meegan OR Ms.Susan:s videos OR pictures,  ok there is a serious problem.

Edited by Amaya

I am out of reactions. I cannot qoute everyone.  I am confused. Mngt works for him, Slash and the other 2 and he and the other 2 don't work for mngt.  If he wants his lady to post up his show or clips, fine. He IS the band with the other 2. He is the copyright with the others . If he and the other 2 want to sell Welcome To The Jungle for a tampon commercial, that is ok. 

They’re now asking videos from us on Twitter.

WTF is going on...oh man things are fucked up with this band....

gnr_twitter.png

Edited by ruttu69
image upload