46 minutes ago, ruttu69 said:

They’re now asking videos from us on Twitter.

WTF is going on...oh man things are fucked up with this band....

they know perfectly what they're doing - they are asking us to help them with takedowns of fan vids. fuck them.

1 hour ago, zombux said:

they know perfectly what they're doing - they are asking us to help them with takedowns of fan vids. fuck them.

You forgot your tin foil hat, bro

13 minutes ago, Flake said:

You forgot your tin foil hat, bro

LOL. if you think so, feel free to tag your YT vids and let me know how much time it took for it to be taken down.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, zombux said:

LOL. if you think so, feel free to tag your YT vids and let me know how much time it took for it to be taken down.

That would be hilarious, then when the video is taken down, tag the copyright/legal notice for them again 😂

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

Team Brazil know what the situation is regarding Wanker and BloJo, but then they still do shit like this. They are actively trying to fuck with the fans. Team Brazil can suck my dick. This band is a fucking joke.

I guarantee that whoever is running their social media went ahead with this and never got the memo from management. 

From experience, those guys are always the last to know that type of stuff. It’s as simple as that.

They’ll get the message in the comments and then go to management for an answer. If they’re worth their fee, then they’ll push back with the ludicrousness of the idea. They prob won’t listen 

Edited by guitarpatch
  • Like 1

Personally I think Axl and his camp knows about the takedowns... And is their call to block the videos. Duff and Slash solo careers  don't have this issues. 

My point of view is a business strategy... With no videos general people don't get tired of the same setlist every other night. People don't get aware of vocal problems or weight issues. So they can pay the high prices tickets and cash in....

These youtube videos can really damage the general audience that isn't die hard fans and want a "better" performance overall.

If it's a good strategy, only time will tell. 

• Like 1

I disagree  @Beto 22.  Other entertainers don't do this.  Prince did. He was a control  freak. His estate also does these things. 

This sucks! I tried looking up videos of their concert in Lincoln and at Exit 111 festival and there’s barely anything. 

54 minutes ago, 865Gunner said:

This sucks! I tried looking up videos of their concert in Lincoln and at Exit 111 festival and there’s barely anything. 

That’s just ridiculous. SOYL is my favorite this leg, especially because Axl and Slash are sharing the mic on the chorus. I can’t find any video.

12 hours ago, Amaya said:

I disagree  @Beto 22.  Other entertainers don't do this.  Prince did. He was a control  freak. His estate also does these things. 

Being a control freak just goes into the direction I told... Axl cannot control how bad he sound and looks some days lately. So what he camp does? Block videos that shows this

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 865Gunner said:

Fallow my page on facebook, I'm organizing all the concerts there. (KeifferGNR)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Delete this they will find you

I don't care, man. Fuck them xD

• GNFNR 3

On 17/10/2019 at 4:58 PM, Beto 22 said:

Personally I think Axl and his camp knows about the takedowns... And is their call to block the videos. Duff and Slash solo careers  don't have this issues. 

My point of view is a business strategy... With no videos general people don't get tired of the same setlist every other night. People don't get aware of vocal problems or weight issues. So they can pay the high prices tickets and cash in....

These youtube videos can really damage the general audience that isn't die hard fans and want a "better" performance overall.

If it's a good strategy, only time will tell. 

That doesn't explain why literally everything, including classic Guns shows, is being purged.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

That doesn't explain why literally everything, including classic Guns shows, is being purged.

Knowing a bit about them, they view it all the same as demos/leaks/etc. It’s copyrighted material. They aren’t going to fight to have that stuff be available. I’m not sure if they meant for fan shot vids to be a part of it, but they most likely gave those two bozos free reign to take down whatever they see fit.

As a digital strategy in 2019, it’s mind numbingly short sighted. Good luck with that. Normal fans outside of the “board community” are getting social media strikes/banned as a result. It’s a great way to not guarantee repeat business for the next tour, merch sale, or album. That’s for sure 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Garden of Guns N Roses said:

Does anyone know if the Axl/DC videos are being affected by these take downs as well ?

No they are fine

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

11 hours ago, 865Gunner said:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 865Gunner said:

I tried, man! I hope this stupid policy is reversed at some point. :facepalm:

11 hours ago, WhazUp said:

That is totally true.  Ultimately you can be GNR or be like any other band in the world and realize that monetarily fan live videos don't hurt business and in fact are a great promotional tool in the 21st century that help maintain and foster fan communities.  If they aren't going to give us new songs, they can at least let us enjoy the seven millionth performance of Jungle from last week

I wonder if it's a case of them not being fully confident in how the band and Axyl sounds, and not wanting the negative comments/feedback.

Regardless it is a shame can anyone think of other bands that do this to the same extreme?