Copyright Strikes....

Listen, the certain individual you have mentioned has nothing to do with anything and, a lot of the illegal videos and songs posted, will continue to be taken down. Stop spreading lies or accusing people. Whatever videos taken down that you are crying about it has nothing to do with whomever you are attacking, so relax.

Fuck Team Brazil, and fuck @Fernando. Just a bunch of beggars and hangers-on who got lucky and do nothing but leech off the band's history and success.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

This is absolutely appalling. What a crock of shit. And to Margott, of all people. In what world is uploading PERSONAL CONCERT VIDEOS illegal?! 

Not only that but I was just talking to Gibbo and powersge and they reminded me that GNR posted on social media asking fans to tag their videos. 

WHAT FUCKING SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?! 

I'm so tired of this Mickey Mouse (no pun intended) operation. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 3

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

This is absolutely appalling. What a crock of shit. And to Margott, of all people. In what world is uploading PERSONAL CONCERT VIDEOS illegal?! 

It’s technically illegal. The issue is that it makes no sense to enforce in 2019. It does more harm than any benefits of pulling them down.

Let’s say they are truthful in that they don’t know what’s going on. Then they are admitting in being incompetent. They should know and they should be contacting those channels to correct the issue. Video is an extremely important aspect to the music business in 2019. It’s incredibly short sighted to ignore 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brad_k said:

Third highest grossing tour of all time yet theres hardly any evidence of it happening due to the takedowns, Beta and Fernando could at least have created GNR Lube before fucking the fans in the ass

Whoa - from GNAir to G iN There!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bottom line is: Beta prefers fans like Alfred and whatshisname to fans like Margott. TB only deserves fans like that. I think they'd have to tone down their luxury life a bit then.

Shame I love Axl so much. If not, I'd just go watch Slash and Duff. It pains me to line TB's pockets.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lio said:

Bottom line is: Beta prefers fans like Alfred and whatshisname to fans like Margott. TB only deserves fans like that. I think they'd have to tone down their luxury life a bit then.

Shame I love Axl so much. If not, I'd just go watch Slash and Duff. It pains me to line TB's pockets.

They (as in TB) couldn't give two shits about REAL fans. 

They only thing they remotely care about is that the stadium is filled with casuals and loaded 40-50 somethings who have a ton of money to blow on BS merch so they can drunkenly scream along to Sweet Child at some point in the night. 

That's all they care about and that's all they'll continue to care about. They'll keep repackaging this tour until people aren't paying anymore. Then they'll do smaller venues, charge more and rake in all of that money from the same source again. 

To quote the Letterkenny squad "must be fuckin nice" 

• Like 2