3 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

This is absolutely appalling. What a crock of shit. And to Margott, of all people. In what world is uploading PERSONAL CONCERT VIDEOS illegal?! 

Not only that but I was just talking to Gibbo and powersge and they reminded me that GNR posted on social media asking fans to tag their videos. 

WHAT FUCKING SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?! 

I'm so tired of this Mickey Mouse (no pun intended) operation. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 3

Just now, Gibbo said:

I wonder how many fans lost their channel over this post  :blink:

sss.png

Has to be one of the worst cases of tone deaf social media marketing i have seen in ages.

• Like 1

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

This is absolutely appalling. What a crock of shit. And to Margott, of all people. In what world is uploading PERSONAL CONCERT VIDEOS illegal?! 

It’s technically illegal. The issue is that it makes no sense to enforce in 2019. It does more harm than any benefits of pulling them down.

Let’s say they are truthful in that they don’t know what’s going on. Then they are admitting in being incompetent. They should know and they should be contacting those channels to correct the issue. Video is an extremely important aspect to the music business in 2019. It’s incredibly short sighted to ignore 

• Like 2

We all know who is taking the videos down, but it has certainly become a situation that TB either tacitly endorses or otherwise directs through third parties for plausible deniability. The fact Beta said this will continue to happen proves that she has knowledge of it.

• Like 1

People should blow up Slash, Duff and Meeghan's instagrams about this BS

• Like 1

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

People should blow up Slash, Duff and Meeghan's instagrams about this BS

Meegan already acknowledged it. I believe Slash & Duff are too busy counting money to care tbh. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, brad_k said:

Third highest grossing tour of all time yet theres hardly any evidence of it happening due to the takedowns, Beta and Fernando could at least have created GNR Lube before fucking the fans in the ass

Whoa - from GNAir to G iN There!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bottom line is: Beta prefers fans like Alfred and whatshisname to fans like Margott. TB only deserves fans like that. I think they'd have to tone down their luxury life a bit then.

Shame I love Axl so much. If not, I'd just go watch Slash and Duff. It pains me to line TB's pockets.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

we should find Axl and tel him what is going on

Axl has been unreachable for everyone since forever. You have to always go through TB.

1 minute ago, Lio said:

Bottom line is: Beta prefers fans like Alfred and whatshisname to fans like Margott. TB only deserves fans like that. I think they'd have to tone down their luxury life a bit then.

Shame I love Axl so much. If not, I'd just go watch Slash and Duff. It pains me to line TB's pockets.

They (as in TB) couldn't give two shits about REAL fans. 

They only thing they remotely care about is that the stadium is filled with casuals and loaded 40-50 somethings who have a ton of money to blow on BS merch so they can drunkenly scream along to Sweet Child at some point in the night. 

That's all they care about and that's all they'll continue to care about. They'll keep repackaging this tour until people aren't paying anymore. Then they'll do smaller venues, charge more and rake in all of that money from the same source again. 

To quote the Letterkenny squad "must be fuckin nice" 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lio said:

You're naive if you don't think Axl isn't aware

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MJRemastered98 said:

We should report this to big press magazines and shit and make them write articles about how bad it is, they might change their mind when they see negativity.

I don't mean this in a shitty way towards you, but if the big rock media didn't care about new GNR songs leaking, they're sure as shit not going to give a rats ass about this :/

1 minute ago, Azifwekare said:

I'm not giving a single penny to this band again.

Everything GNR related that I acquire from now on will be bootlegged and pirated to shit.

Fuck you TB.

I've been screaming this for years over various things: the fans NEED to vote with their wallets. 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

They (as in TB) couldn't give two shits about REAL fans. 

They only thing they remotely care about is that the stadium is filled with casuals and loaded 40-50 somethings who have a ton of money to blow on BS merch so they can drunkenly scream along to Sweet Child at some point in the night. 

That's all they care about and that's all they'll continue to care about. They'll keep repackaging this tour until people aren't paying anymore. Then they'll do smaller venues, charge more and rake in all of that money from the same source again. 

To quote the Letterkenny squad "must be fuckin nice" 

True. So depressing. What an awful bunch of people. Luckiest people in the world. I blame Stephanie. Why the hell did she hire Beta? :lol:

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

You're naive if you don't think Axl isn't aware

Yeah, I know it's Axl's fault that things are the way they are. I don't think he knows every stupid moronic retard thing Beta and Fernando post on the internet, but I'm sure he's aware of what's going on in general. I can pay Axl because I admire his art or whatever, even if he does stupid things. But TB? Ugh. Awful. It's just mind boggling. I can't wrap my head around it.

20 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

In the year 2019, how you would not want videos of your mammoth tour to be all over YouTube where everyone watches bands and shows and shit, is beyond me. And for her to insult and talk about a well liked and respected #1 fan of the band on line like that? Wow. Fuck this management team. What a fucking joke. They gotta make a change before TB completely fucks up and ruins a potential great new era...

Agree with you 100%. Only reason I could see why they don’t want videos out there is because Axl looks and sounds terrible. I bet they have an “emperor has no clothes” relationship with him 

Edited by nycgunner
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Everything GNR related that I acquire from now on will be bootlegged and pirated to shit.

Fuck you TB.

Seriously.. I went to 3 insanely over priced shows this tour. Convinced a good amount of people to go along the way.. Bought the ridiculous locked and loaded. 3 actually (bought 2 as gifts). I help promote by sharing good live videos with friends and on FB.  Pricks

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Fuck you TB.

:lol: I was all into this, like, yeah me either. Then I remembered I am flying out to Vegas in a few days to go see them.

• Haha 4