Copyright Strikes....

5 minutes ago, riot said:

I really believe the band/management don't know at all who's been taking videos down. OR they know and can't / don't want to do something about it. I think they all have lives to live and don't give 2 fucks about live gnr videos being on youtube. hell they even asked for fans videos on instagram not long ago. there's one little piece of shit out there and we and they don't know who it is. at least thats what I strongly believe

Management has been shown actual proof of who is behind this. So yes, they're 100% aware that this is happening and they have been for nearly a year now. On top of that, I can state as fact that they've been shown who's behind it several times. 

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 2

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Management has been shown actual proof of who is behind this. So yes, they're 100% aware that this is happening and they have been for nearly a year now. On top of that, I can state as fact that they've been shown who's behind it several times. 

is there really something they can do about it then? other then a lawsuit

I have a bold idea. Please bear with me. Maybe LN should give more responsibility to TB? 'Idle hands make for the devils work' as the saying goes. Keep TB occupied on real world, adult, professional tasks so that they dont get up to all this malarky?

(ideally theyd be fired, but I just dont see it happening)

1 minute ago, soon said:

I have a bold idea. Please bear with me. Maybe LN should give more responsibility to TB? 'Idle hands make for the devils work' as the saying goes. Keep TB occupied on real world, adult, professional tasks so that they dont get up to all this malarky?

(ideally theyd be fired, but I just dont see it happening)

But if they fired them who would clean Axl’s house? Fernando would have to manage a GameStop.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Amir said:

Man, that's harsh on Margott, she's done nothing but good for the band and the fans alike :/ 

Yes it's an absolute disgrace by Team Brazil. The way they talk about real fans is unreal. And then they defend Psycho nutters who attack everyone. 

Margott is a great fan. GNR are lucky to have her. 

The Nanny should stick to changing nappies and cleaning piss stained bedding. That's all she's good for 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Okay, let’s say all of that is true and that is why they are doing this, the problem I have is the attitude of TB. There are ways to talk to people and ways to communicate things to get your point across without being a 100% bitch or dickhead. They either don’t understand that or don’t care, probably the 2nd one. It is just really sad. 

I can only imagine what Slash and Duff really think about them. 

Team Brazfail desperately need PR training. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, riot said:

is there really something they can do about it then? other then a lawsuit

They're saying they don't know who's doing it, but it's not who everyone knows is doing it. She's calling it illegal videos. She's actually defending Alfred and being really awful to Margott. 

We all know Alfred's history.

Margott buys practically every piece of merch there is and up to now, I haven't seen her say anything remotely negative about GNR or tb. But we do know the two fans have a problem with her.

It's not that hard. TB approves of the two and basically every other fan sucks. Every band would love to have a fan like Margott. Not tb. Because those two don't like her.

It's insanity.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

43 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Here's the one and only reason I can think of for removing these videos:

A live release is coming and they're going to overdub the living shit out of it. So they want to have all evidence of what the show actually sounded like scrubbed off the internet. 

Yes, that's a totally shitty reason but it's truly the only thing I can think of. 

Just because the videos are taken off YT doesn't mean they still exist in private collections, so the evidence would still be around and likely surface again - the more embarassing for the them if they'd tinker around with the audio too much.

If they were to make a live release they could just go with Houston 2016 and have one hell of a pretty solid live album already. There's been plenty of other nights Axl and the band sounded absolutely fantastic. Maybe not 3 hours straight every night, but it should be no problem to put a live release together with the best live performances of the tour.

Those YT takedowns are one confusing mess to me, I don't understand who's doing this and why and why the band is so silent about this.

• Sad 1

Look, TB is terrible. They have always been terrible and they will always be terrible. But everyone need to remember that the real fault lies with the band itself.  Beta is just some  uneducated man-nanny who, with a little bit of power, has acted like, well, an uneducated man-nanny.

Without Axl letting her be an unofficial mouthpiece, she is nothing. Without Slash and Duff counting their monies and looking the other way, she is nothing. 

This band has always thrived on creating abusive relationships with its fans. And we just keep on paying.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

• Like 1

• RussTCB featured and pinned this topic

It's unfuckin' believable really, so first Beta goes off about Stephanie Seymour then she says she's sick off Margott.  Hahahahahaha she's just fuckin' jealous and sorta tries to keep other women away from Axl.
I bet my money on Annette that Mofo reporting Meegans videos was a direct order from Beta!!!! Beta being on social media is great cause it really shows off how evil that woman is

Edited by FRANSAD
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Of course there's something they can do about it. 

They could start by giving a remote shit about the fans outside of just the fans money. Additionally, they could actively go after the one or two people behind this by getting THEIR accounts shut down. 

There are options. Otherwise, other bands would have to deal with the same things. But, yet again, other fans don't have to deal with the same shit GNR fans do. 

Let’s just say what they claim is true. They don’t know where it’s coming from. They should however know who to contact to fix the issue. Wiping vids off of YouTube is a big blow to your streaming rev at the very least not to mention the other downsides on the precipice of a release. Doing nothing about this issue is incredibly reckless on a business level in 2019 

Or maybe they do know...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Let’s just say what they claim is true. They don’t know where it’s coming from. They should however know who to contact to fix the issue. Wiping vids off of YouTube is a big blow to your streaming rev at the very least not to mention the other downsides on the precipice of a release. Doing nothing about this issue is incredibly reckless on a business level in 2019 

Or maybe they do know...

I've said this several times, but I can tell you for a 100% fact that both Fernando and Beta are well aware of the takedowns and who is doing them. They've been shown proof several times. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1