Copyright Strikes....

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

What an unpleasant person.

I don’t understand why they are all so aggressive towards fans in every comment. It’s very strange.

its cause they hate fans and only care about money simple as that - its the most obtuse approach to life 

im tyring to think of a comparison but it really is the rock giant cliché 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

What an unpleasant person.

I don’t understand why they are all so aggressive towards fans in every comment. It’s very strange.

They treat the hardcore fans like a nuisance but the only reason we are complaining is because of the decisions the GNR camp made in the first place.  It is like a self-fulfilling prophecy filled with the lesson of how not to treat the people who love your band the most

I think we are overreacting.

Beta basicly has said that they dont care about the videos going down.

It sucks for us hardcore fans. But also us harcore fans we have a reputation of leaking new songs. Hoarding all kinds of material and making money from it. (99% of us, me included dont)

So basicly either they wanna fuck with us or they are realising that there is a "war" between the hardcore fans and they dont care cause the fans have also fucked them over (leaks).

What we are fighting over is a bunch of clips where the majority will comment bullshit like Mickey mouse vocals, get Matt Sorum back ect.

Are the management gonna work their ass off to give us back our videos? I think not. 

Should they? Its up to them, in my opinion.

Its not a huge loss for them. Thats for sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, rebeldhipi said:

I think we are overreacting.

Beta basicly has said that they dont care about the videos going down.

It sucks for us hardcore fans. But also us harcore fans we have a reputation of leaking new songs. Hoarding all kinds of material and making money from it. (99% of us, me included dont)

So basicly either they wanna fuck with us or they are realising that there is a "war" between the hardcore fans and they dont care cause the fans have also fucked them over (leaks).

What we are fighting over is a bunch of clips where the majority will comment bullshit like Mickey mouse vocals, get Matt Sorum back ect.

Are the management gonna work their ass off to give us back our videos? I think not. 

Should they? Its up to them, in my opinion.

Its not a huge loss for them. Thats for sure.

Not using video as a platform in 2019 is a huge loss for them. Whether they realize it or not. As a management team, they should care in that regard. Either make your artist understand the effects of such a policy or use your reach to rectify the situation. Doing nothing will bite them  

It’s not just affecting hardcore fans. They are going after the paying majority of fans who are going to shows. People who might not want to attend in the future when their social accounts are getting strikes, can’t find videos of performances, etc...

On top of it they want to release music with this strategy. Good luck maximizing your reach and acceptance amongst the fanbase. Can’t blame the label this time around 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Not using video as a platform in 2019 is a huge loss for them. Whether they realize it or not. As a management team, they should care in that regard. Either make your artist understand the effects of such a policy or use your reach to rectify the situation. Doing nothing will bite them  

It’s not just affecting hardcore fans. They are going after the paying majority of fans who are going to shows. People who might not want to attend in the future when their social accounts are getting strikes, can’t find videos of performances, etc...

On top of it they want to release music with this strategy. Good luck maximizing your reach and acceptance amongst the fanbase. Can’t blame the label this time around 

I agree.

That said even with the majority of the videos gone theres still alot left. Most casuals wont see the difference.

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

There's more going on here than videos being taken down. 

Beta and Fernando have been shown undeniable proof that walker is involved in these take downs. They chose to do nothing, which is fine overall since they don't really have to. 

However, this latest post from Beta is straight up bullshit. Claiming to not know who's behind the takedowns is just a false statement. Then to go further and say that walker isn't involved? That's a double amount of BS considering the fact that Beta has been shown proof. 

The icing on the cake is having a rude and shitty attitude with fans who are looking to TB for some sort of help. In my opinion, no one is overreacting. Everyone's reaction is exactly what I'd expect when Beta lies twice in one post and has the nerve to have a shitty attitude while doing so. 

Good points. 

I didnt know that we know that tb knows for sure that its walker.

Must hurt to hear that beta thinks that hes not a fan.

Edited by rebeldhipi

Its crazy how one of the biggest bands in the world became a family property. Can you imagine metallica or fucking AC/DC being managed by a random family and not by a big, professional, management team?

This whole situation is SO surreal...

Imagine Opie, the biggest tour manager in the world, dealing with the Stones' managers, acdc managers and all these huge band managers and when it comes to GNR, he has to deal with "Beta and Fernando", Axl's maid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

It was? I didn't notice it.

I remember seeing tickets from previous shows on this tour saying that only professional cameras weren't allowed. 

This was on the email from the arena in OKC to ticket holders

20191026_163548.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

There's more going on here than videos being taken down. 

Beta and Fernando have been shown undeniable proof that walker is involved in these take downs. They chose to do nothing, which is fine overall since they don't really have to. 

However, this latest post from Beta is straight up bullshit. Claiming to not know who's behind the takedowns is just a false statement. Then to go further and say that walker isn't involved? That's a double amount of BS considering the fact that Beta has been shown proof. 

The icing on the cake is having a rude and shitty attitude with fans who are looking to TB for some sort of help. In my opinion, no one is overreacting. Everyone's reaction is exactly what I'd expect when Beta lies twice in one post and has the nerve to have a shitty attitude while doing so. 

I don't know if you know the answer but you seem pretty aware of the subject so i'm gonna ask anyway

Why? Why take the videos down? What does this Walker guy earn from taking videos down? Is he just a troll?

NITL mutated into something shit. Axl looks and sounds like trash, anyways

The 2017 LA show should have been the end amd they should have released an album this fall. Instead they have been on a 4 year tour. Site, Locomotive and Dead Horse are cool, but maybe like 4 shows out of 150 got them so big deal

It's downright upsetting how such an unpleasant bunch of arrogant, unqualified parasites lucked their way into managing a band like GNR. All because Axl has some unresolved mummy issues and his ex's nanny happened to be there to take advantage.

Fuck TB. Fuck their nepotism. Fuck their arrogance. They've done absolutely nothing to deserve where they're at right now besides being in the right place at the right time.

This tour has succeeded in spite of Team Brazil, not because of them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rebeldhipi said:

It sucks for us hardcore fans. But also us harcore fans we have a reputation of leaking new songs.

That's only because they choose to release jack shit for decades at a time.

1 hour ago, rebeldhipi said:

Hoarding all kinds of material and making money from it. (99% of us, me included dont)

The ones hoarding tracks are actually TBs minions that are being allowed to cause all this trouble.

Plus, things got out into the hands of hoarders because Fernando shared unreleased music with his friends. They've got no one to blame but themselves for that one.

Edited by Azifwekare

5 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Fuck that stupid cunt. Axl might be too insane to take action, but how the hell can Slash and Duff ignore all of this? Fuck this shit, don't give em any more money everybody. 

The last money I gave Guns N' Roses must have been 2012ish when I saw Rose at Newcastle Arena. Mind you, they're a rather easy band to boycott regarding new music haha. 

• Haha 1