Copyright Strikes....

that thing is... GN'R has only two Concerts on DVD. Tokyo '92 is okay, Las Vegas '12 is awful.

The only way GN'R Fans can enjoy shows at home is via bootlegs or streaming because GN'R are lazy to release some shows on DVD or Blu Ray. People want the Ritz Show or House Of Blue '01. Where the fuck is the Troubadour '16? Why no a proper "Not In This Lifetime..." DVD? Live at the Dodger Stadium? Both nights were filmed?... o come on.. the entire Use your Illusion Tour were filmed.

At the end: Thanks to Slash.. we have THREE home releases on Blu Ray: Stoke, Roxy and London.. and a free gig from Sydney.. all done in 8 Years... THAT'S FAN SERVICE.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

When Axl didn't want fans with cameras at the shows, he was very vocal, as we all know, and there was a band policy about it.

So if that was the case with the fan filmed videos now, there could/would be a policy of banning cell phones. Other artists have done that, e.g. Jack White, and it would make more sense than allowing cell phones and taking the videos down afterwards. 

In the review about the NOLA show the writer say that the band did not allow credentialed  to media phothographer, look them keep the same policy back UYI days.

• Like 1

I am not through this whole thread yet. But why do you guys address all your fuck yous to TB only but not the band?! 

TB acts on behalf of the band and they tolerate or even appreciate TB‘s behavior. Everybody who thinks the band is not fully aware of TBs actions and what’s going on is so naive I cannot put it in words. 

Please do remember what control freaks especially Axl and Duff are. Furthermore, keep in mind that they separated from all of their former managements because  they did not feel represented right by them. They have an eye on their management. Thats for sure. 

Axl, Slash and Duff are fully aware whats going on. But they do not care. Because they still sell out nearly every fucking show and don’t care if some fans in online forums miss their „shitty cell phone videos“ on Youtube. 

Wake up everyone!

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

At the end: Thanks to Slash.. we have THREE home releases on Blu Ray: Stoke, Roxy and London.. and a free gig from Sydney.. all done in 8 Years... THAT'S FAN SERVICE.

Plus all the other live streamed proshots that have ended up on YouTube. There's a lot of good SMKC content there if you look. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

This is not Axl's fault he might not even be aware the could be keeping him in the dark.

They literally have had no time to record a fucking album. 

People must be reaching out to axls twitter in the hope he may read their posts and if there are a considerable amount of people posting then its becoming a  issue  axl could start asking questions back to fernando...IF he cares. Im sure slash and duff get people posting to their twitter accounts as well that this is pissing the gnr fanbase off.Dels post months back that he doesnt give a fuck says it all.

UMG must be laughing their asses off that one of the biggest touring bands has a managemen team like this. I really dont blame izzy not joining the band with a management team like this. At this stage the band could not d o worse  if they brought back azoff or even doug goldstein!.

Edited by Sydney Fan

Three things come to mind after reading the last few pages:

1. I don't care what Duff and Slash say or whether a lawsuit lists them as co-owners of the GnR brand, there is no way they have veto power over Axl. He is running that band (into the ground). I can't imagine a scenario where Axl cedes control to Duff/Slash. They're in the band on his terms, count on that. Rose needs his 5 course lamb dinner w/ yorkshire pudding each night which these long reunion tours pay for. I imagine Duff has the Doug Goldstein/Paul Huge role now - just asskissing his meal ticket (Rose) so he can buy the next yacht and get invites to Stallone's house. All Slash probably cares about is paying off the small fortune he owes to Perla.

2. I don't know why it took this draconian measure of taking down all bootleg vids to turn on TB, but their toxic influence has been felt for a long time on the fan community imho. In fact even 15 years back there were strong rumors that Beta (and other hanger-ons) were primarily responsible for fanning Axl's hatred of Slash. Whether that was truth who can say but Team Brazil has never really had a positive image in the fan community except with Axl fans (who seem to finally be coming around to reality now).

3. If I had to guess, I'd say a good chunk of this forum (especially older members) downloaded Chinese Democracy in 2008. I don't see that changing for any future release. Fuck em. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

People must be reaching out to axls twitter in the hope he may read their posts and if there are a considerable amount of people posting then its becoming a  issue  axl could start asking questions back to fernando...IF he cares. Im sure slash and duff get people posting to their twitter accounts as well that this is pissing the gnr fanbase off.Dels post months back that he doesnt give a fuck says it all.

UMG must be laughing their asses off that one of the biggest touring bands has a managemen team like this. I really dont blame izzy not joining the band with a management team like this. At this stage the band could not d o worse  if they brought back azoff or even doug goldstein!.

Azoff would be a huge upgrade. Whatever you want to say about him, he's A-list management. Team Brazil aren't fit to work the ticket booth at a local carnival. But what's the point of having an A-list manager when the star doesn't listen to them? Managing Rose is like trying to be Mickey Rourke's manager - both of them are unmanageable pain in the asses. Huge surprise that Rourke and Axl are friends that are both represented by amateurs.

• Like 3

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

I will say this: as much bitching as there can be within the fan base, there is something charming about everyone in the community banding together over the mutual disdain of management. 

If gnr want to takedown down videos then they should just make a decision like tool, to ban phones at concerts. Simple as that. If not then embrace technology.

• Like 4