Copyright Strikes....

My wife and I have a nanny (from Brazil, ironically), who helps us take care of our 2 kids and clean up the house. We pay her 20 dollars an hour. Beta should remember this is all she is (a nanny/housekeeper) and be humble. If she never met Stephanie Seymour, (and then Axl Rose), she would be just another common shlub planning her next vacation to ocean city, Maryland. Check yourself, Beta. P.S. Hi Fernando!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Creed said:

brasky is saying an official release of sth is imminent.

single, UYI stuff or nitl. EP still set for march 20.

I hope so. Keeping expectations super low..  Brasky "may" be right at times, but sometimes he's wrong. I think he's trolling to get attention. I bet you nothing's going to happen. #Facts

Edited by DarkLotus1111
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

I am not through this whole thread yet. But why do you guys address all your fuck yous to TB only but not the band?! 

TB acts on behalf of the band and they tolerate or even appreciate TB‘s behavior. Everybody who thinks the band is not fully aware of TBs actions and what’s going on is so naive I cannot put it in words. 

The band members themselves are definitely aware of videos on YouTube but I highly doubt they give enough of a fuck to order takedowns. This is a shit-tier management team getting into a cat-fight with the fans over 20 year old demos.

31 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

My wife and I have a nanny (from Brazil, ironically), who helps us take care of our 2 kids and clean up the house. We pay her 20 dollars an hour. Beta should remember this is all she is (a nanny/housekeeper) and be humble. If she never met Stephanie Seymour, (and then Axl Rose), she would be just another common shlub planning her next vacation to ocean city, Maryland. Check yourself, Beta. P.S. Hi Fernando!

$20 an hour is a pretty fair wage for that kind of work where I live

Edited by Crowebar

You think its weird that no Axl DC videos have been removed. No slash tours or duff tours have been touched.

Tells you something right there. It seems to be gnr band specific. I doubt Axl gives a f about whats on there or not it tbh.

Some minion has taken upon themselves to do this. The big 3 i dont think they really care.

Edited by vloors

7 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

$20 an hour is a pretty fair wage for that kind of work where I live

It is a good living wage, my point being, TB seems to give off a vibe of arrogance, but they haven’t accomplished anything other than working for people who HAVE accomplished big things. I’m just saying they should be humble. They are not extraordinary people. 

5 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

It is a good living wage, my point being, TB seems to give off a vibe of arrogance, but they haven’t accomplished anything other than working for people who HAVE accomplished big things. I’m just saying they should be humble. They are not extraordinary people. 

Yes you're right but clearly they've let their lucky position in life go right to their heads and now feel/think they're better than everyone else not in their position which is pathetic beyond belief.

I know people that came from nothing and made something of themselves and they didn't turn into total assholes. They never forgot the rough times and stayed real 👍🏻

Seriously pathetic

Edited by Crowebar
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Right when you think it couldn't get any worse.

The translation

20191027-023456.jpg

What site or message board was this conversation held? It's pretty shocking how she talks about Margott, who's spent an unimaginable amount of money seeing these guys around the world and never asks for any special treatment or anything. She's always been as nice as can be to me, and does nothing but fly the flag for this band. It's just as ridiculous as it gets. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

What site or message board was this conversation held? It's pretty shocking how she talks about Margott, who's spent an unimaginable amount of money seeing these guys around the world and never asks for any special treatment or anything. She's always been as nice as can be to me, and does nothing but fly the flag for this band. It's just as ridiculous as it gets. 

i think that Rick now can feel better, after Beta mistreat of such rude manner to poor Margott.... at least Rick now isn't alone...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

I've been reading this thread and there's something I don't understand... just why does the band/the management favour fans who display horrible behaviour?

I remember one of the people under discussion in this thread. I joined Nightrain a few months before the reunion. That person really made the forum a terrible place to be. He and his friends very much made it clear that they wanted me gone. At times he properly tore into me. Called me a slut and a whore and all sorts of rude and crude things, including xenophobic shit. Just because there are GN'R songs I like more than others, and line-ups I like more than others, and I thought that changing membership perks part of the way through wasn't a great decision. Lots of people didn't even dare post on the forum and the moderators didn't do a thing about him or his behaviour. That was 2015/2016 and it seems like he's still there, making the place miserable, and now being racist as well? I thought GN'R and TB were against racism and xenophobia. Guess not...

I don't really know the lady who Beta was rude to, but from what I have seen of her she seems nice and pleasant. So, manners do not matter. Attending lots of concerts does not matter. What then? To never, ever question anything? No suggestions, ever? No favourite songs, no favourite anything, everything has to be just as great as anything else? A willingness to be sexist and racist and xenophobic and classist towards anyone who does not conform? That's troubling. Especially for a band who used to display a good dose of irreverence.

I'm just... baffled.

they are evil plain and simple 

they don't want anyone questioning what they do 

and they are probably stealing as well, considering the paranoia and anger that comes out 

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow...Beta. "I'm sick of her?" What the fuckity fuck?!!! You need to be taken off your fuckin pedestal lady!!!!!! 

WoW.  BAD pr. Bad public relations.  Tacky.   Then again , Beta dropped Susan on her instrgram after Susan .....with her old friend Stephanie, from their runway days. Lol. 14 year old Beta.           My opinion, I have never seen mngt be tacky like this about a fan or that involved with a fan.  Weird.    The videos. GnR us asking to fabs to post up videos a d TB or fan  somebody us taking them down. For someone to have the audascity , no fear , and no respect to take down Meegan Hodge's vids or anything else is just over stepping. Power tripping.

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

It's just this translated from Margott Instagram

Screenshot-20191027-134148-Instagram.jpg

6 minutes ago, DK6 said:

What a horrible attitude.

I hope your nanny can find a more respectful employer one day. 

Would you like your employer to speak about you like that?

Our nanny has a respectable job and is a great person with honor and integrity. How did I speak of her? She works an honest job and makes a decent wage. I’m saying TB is not doing anything more than that, yet they come off as entitled people who’ve accomplished superstar status. They should be humble is all I’m saying. You are getting the wrong idea from me.

• Like 2

... that goes for you Beta and Team Brazil, Fernando, Wanker at GNRevolution — what you pissed off ‘cause MyGNR gets more pussy than you? Fuck you! 

I don’t like youuuu, I just hate youuuu, I wanna watch Saskatoooon! Aww yeeeaahaah! yeah!!!

Who is Margot?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Side note- GNR stopped being my favorite band a long time ago. The only reason I even stick around the forums is for the community we have. 

Really? What band do you prefer to GNR?

I personally find it hard to give a shit about the antics of TB. Youtube clips and shows being taken down is an annoyance, but in the grand scheme of things, I find it hard to care about it and it certainly doesn't effect my enjoyment of their music. The biggest frustration for me as a fan is the lack of new music, but even when I go months without listening to them, I always know they're my favourite band, not least because I would care so much more about a new album release from Guns than any other act.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1