ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

What site or message board was this conversation held? It's pretty shocking how she talks about Margott, who's spent an unimaginable amount of money seeing these guys around the world and never asks for any special treatment or anything. She's always been as nice as can be to me, and does nothing but fly the flag for this band. It's just as ridiculous as it gets. 

It's just this translated from Margott Instagram

Screenshot-20191027-134148-Instagram.jpg

6 minutes ago, DK6 said:

What a horrible attitude.

I hope your nanny can find a more respectful employer one day. 

Would you like your employer to speak about you like that?

Our nanny has a respectable job and is a great person with honor and integrity. How did I speak of her? She works an honest job and makes a decent wage. I’m saying TB is not doing anything more than that, yet they come off as entitled people who’ve accomplished superstar status. They should be humble is all I’m saying. You are getting the wrong idea from me.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DK6 said:

What a horrible attitude.

I hope your nanny can find a more respectful employer one day. 

Would you like your employer to speak about you like that?

And he pays her $20 an hour. Big man lmfao

• Like 1

... that goes for you Beta and Team Brazil, Fernando, Wanker at GNRevolution — what you pissed off ‘cause MyGNR gets more pussy than you? Fuck you! 

I don’t like youuuu, I just hate youuuu, I wanna watch Saskatoooon! Aww yeeeaahaah! yeah!!!

Who is Margot?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Side note- GNR stopped being my favorite band a long time ago. The only reason I even stick around the forums is for the community we have. 

Really? What band do you prefer to GNR?

I personally find it hard to give a shit about the antics of TB. Youtube clips and shows being taken down is an annoyance, but in the grand scheme of things, I find it hard to care about it and it certainly doesn't effect my enjoyment of their music. The biggest frustration for me as a fan is the lack of new music, but even when I go months without listening to them, I always know they're my favourite band, not least because I would care so much more about a new album release from Guns than any other act.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

15 hours ago, Gibbo said:

I wonder how many fans lost their channel over this post  :blink:

sss.png

Should have just tagged them in all sorts of shite. Mickey Mouse videos and the like.

Hol up... I'm just catching up but... 

I don't know who's taking them down 

They will continue to be taken down

Has someone turned two pages at once here? 

Edited by jamillos

23 minutes ago, Towelie said:

but in the grand scheme of things

*all things considered

7 hours ago, estebanf said:

These parasites should realise that only amateur recordings and bootlegs kept this band alive in the dark years of no music and no live activity. 

This. Absolutely this. 

I take this opportunity to say thank you very much to you for everything you did for the fanbase, @estebanf

What most people (including @Dexter and @Fernando) don’t get is that people like you did more for „GNR“  during the dark decades (!) than and they did themselves. 

7 hours ago, estebanf said:

Well, here are some news: we are GNR fans, not TB fans. Nobody is gonna shed a fucking tear if GNR goes on without these parasites. 

Unfortunately, I have to disagree. This view of things is short-sighted and does not work for me (any longer).  Because TB act in the name and on behalf of GNR, especially Axl Rose. At minimum they tolerate TBs actions, if they have not even instructed TB to do so (what I personally expect to be the truth). I cannot just kill the messenger and still love the sender. I am fine if that way of thinking works for you but for me it is to simple and it is nothing but lying to yourself in order to justify yourself still being a GNR fan. 

Don’t get me wrong. I for myself have a very hard time to realize and accept what this band - the band of my youth and favorite band of all time - has become. I am at the point where I tend to think that it would have been better if the reunion never happened. 

If you know the industry a bit, there is no way any management of any band - especially a b(r)and in the size of GNR - is able to communicate in such a disrespectful way to the artists fans without the artist being aware. Its not that TB statements have happened behind close doors or have been a one time thing. They happened countless times ... via social media, this means in public. There are so many people within the GNR camp (including band members) that use social media that it’s impossible that none of them didn’t take notice. 

This is why the „its all just TB“ or „fuck TB, hail GNR“ way finally does not work for me anymore.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

This. Absolutely this. 

I take this opportunity to say thank you very much to you for everything you did for the fanbase, @estebanf

What most people (including @Dexter and @Fernando) don’t get is that people like you did more for „GNR“  during the dark decades (!) than and they did themselves. 

Unfortunately, I have to disagree. This view of things is short-sighted and does not work for me (any longer).  Because TB act in the name and on behalf of GNR, especially Axl Rose. At minimum they tolerate TBs actions, if they have not even instructed TB to do so (what I personally expect to be the truth). I cannot just kill the messenger and still love the sender. I am fine if that way of thinking works for you but for me it is to simple and it is nothing but lying to yourself in order to justify yourself still being a GNR fan. 

Don’t get me wrong. I for myself have a very hard time to realize and accept what this band - the band of my youth and favorite band of all time - has become. I am at the point where I tend to think that it would have been better if the reunion never happened. 

If you know the industry a bit, there is no way any management of any band - especially a b(r)and in the size of GNR - is able to communicate in such a disrespectful way to the artists fans without the artist being aware. Its not that TB statements have happened behind close doors or have been a one time thing. They happened countless times ... via social media, this means in public. There are so many people within the GNR camp (including band members) that use social media that it’s impossible that none of them didn’t take notice. 

This is why the „its all just TB“ or „fuck TB, hail GNR“ way finally does not work for me anymore.

We're fans of the music. Why would anything influence that? Least of all stupid TB. I'm still going to enjoy their music and shows.

Of course GNR are responsible in the end. But this time (again) it's Beta being rude to a big fan. If Axl loves them so much, they should've stayed his personal assistants (like Vanessa, I don't mind her) and stayed away from all communication with fans. Disregarding the rude attitude, but just looking at the content, they're obviously very very bad at it. Because in the end, we're really none the wiser about the GNR policy. Are the videos illegal and will they continue to be taken down by forces unknown (LOL), so it could be anyone EXCEPT those two people? Or are they always promotion and should you post your own videos tagging the band on their Facebook page? Because all of those are messages Beta and GNR social media sent us in the past week.

Let's no forget the reddit account that might be or might not be Fernando. They're not even sure themselves.

This isn't Axl directing his minions. They don't even know themselves what they're saying or who's saying what. They seem to just say whatever they want whenever they want without any clear policy or direction.

But again, in the end, GNR are responsible for having these two at the helm in fan relations.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

We're fans of the music. Why would anything influence that? Least of all stupid TB. I'm still going to enjoy their music and shows.

Well, that’s the old debate/question. 

Of course, from an objective point of view the music won’t change, even if the respective artist turns out to be an asshole. But can you enjoy the music like you did before after you learned about the character of the artist?! (see the Michael Jackson debate and his ban from a lot of radio stations) .

In terms of GNR, right now I am having a hard time to just enjoy their music without a bitter feel because of everything what happened and/or has not happened within the very last years. 

1 hour ago, Popcorn crew said:

It is not TB it is ALL AXL. TB are Axls demons. 

I doubt Axl really gives a fuck anymore. He used to patrol the forums and shit like 20 years ago, but this screams TB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Well, that’s the old debate/question. 

Of course, from an objective point of view the music won’t change, even if the respective artist turns out to be an asshole. But can you enjoy the music like you did before after you learned about the character of the artist?! (see the Michael Jackson debate and his ban from a lot of radio stations) .

In terms of GNR, right now I am having a hard time to just enjoy their music without a bitter feel because of everything what happened and/or has not happened within the very last years. 

This affects you more than me, that's okay. And we're nowhere near MJ territory here. To me at least that's so far apart I can't even compare the two and I would react totally different.

As an aside, to the whole 'don't spend your money, vote with your wallet' discussion: I'm spending money because I enjoy it. I'm not doing it for them or doing it to do them a favour. It's for my own enjoyment. I'm not going to deprive myself of a great night just to make a statement when only myself will lose out because of it.

But again, if you can't enjoy their music anymore because of the sideshow, that's different.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I doubt Axl really gives a fuck anymore. He used to patrol the forums and shit like 20 years ago, but this screams TB.

You're probably right.

7 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Really? Someone takes down a lot of GNR content from YouTube and you find it hard to enjoy their music as a result? Don't you think that's a bit of an overreaction?

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

As a hardcore MJ fan, I haven't seen a single person in the fan community hand in their fancard as a result of this years mockumentary. The only support he may have lost is a few casuals, but the fanbase is as strong as ever, largely because they're informed enough about those two bozo's to know it's all an elaborate cashgrab, whereas most non-fans aren't invested enough to learn the facts and are happy to let the media do their thinking for them.

Even outside of his rock solid fanbase, I've still heard MJ out and about, at clubs, on telly and on the radio, so it seems that most people aren't having a hard time enjoying his music.

Without discussing the whole MJ saga, the allegations against MJ are just of a different world than whatever we can throw at GNR. I don't know how I would react to that was what I meant.

Incredibly impressed that Fernando has resisted the urge to drop in and get in an internet slapfight, given his usual lack of tolerance for people being mean to him on the internet and total contempt for the forums.

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

This affects you more than me, that's okay. And we're nowhere near MJ territory here. To me at least that's so far apart I can't even compare the two and I would react totally different.

Lio, I appreciate all your contributions to this board. Please don’t play dumb. I know you are not. Of course, I don’t compare MJ and GNR. I chose the MJ debate just to file the most obvious example one can think of in terms of high quality music suddenly being affected by how people see the artist as a person. 

And just for the record: I didn’t quit being a GNR fan and listening to their music. In fact, I don’t think this will ever happen. I have been to multiple NITL shows all over Europe, bought their box set for EUR 1000 and I am still hoping for new music. But unfortunately, within the last years there have been more things which make me just shook my head than making me even an even more excited fan.  Its feels like I am watching a legend deconstructing themselves. Of course, Axl has done so for the last 20years but now also Slash and Duff are part of this. This is what makes the difference for me. 

16 minutes ago, Towelie said:

You're probably right.

Really? Someone takes down a lot of GNR content from YouTube and you find it hard to enjoy their music as a result? Don't you think that's a bit of an overreaction?

Do I really need to comment in this? I don’t give a damn on any youtube videos. Shut whole Youtube down tomorrow. Fine, no problem for me. But I do give a damn about how GNR and/or their representatives tread their fans in public. I don’t think it’s that complicated, is it?!

16 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Lio, I appreciate all your contributions to this board. Please don’t play dumb. I know you are not. Of course, I don’t compare MJ and GNR. I chose the MJ debate just to file the most obvious example one can think of in terms of high quality music suddenly being affected by how people see the artist as a person. 

And just for the record: I didn’t quit being a GNR fan and listening to their music. In fact, I don’t think this will ever happen. I have been to multiple NITL shows all over Europe, bought their box set for EUR 1000 and I am still hoping for new music. But unfortunately, within the last years there have been more things which make me just shook my head than making me even an even more excited fan.  Its feels like I am watching a legend deconstructing themselves. Of course, Axl has done so for the last 20years but now also Slash and Duff are part of this. This is what makes the difference for me. 

Do I really need to comment in this? I don’t give a damn on any youtube videos. Shut whole Youtube down tomorrow. Fine, no problem for me. But I do give a damn about how GNR and/or their representatives tread their fans in public. I don’t think it’s that complicated, is it?!

So what exactly is it they've done that's so terrible? Banned a fan from their shows who illegally leaked material that wasn't his to leak?

Seriously, I don't know what it is they've done that warrants this kind of scorn?

• Confused 1

I hope Walker and the mentally ill "thing" from GNRLies catch all kinds of unpleasant diseases and I hope that somehow Slash and Duff find a way, deliberately or inadvertently to expose TB and get them gone. There are so many things over the years they've done and hidden from Axl like forking out cash to MSL and Izzy and hiding it under "tour expenses" and just generally not telling him shit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

I hope Walker and the mentally ill "thing" from GNRLies catch all kinds of unpleasant diseases and I hope that somehow Slash and Duff find a way, deliberately or inadvertently to expose TB and get them gone. There are so many things over the years they've done and hidden from Axl like forking out cash to MSL and Izzy and hiding it under "tour expenses" and just generally not telling him shit. 

*eyes turn solid black* ...may the voodoo gods turn this up to 11 and curse our enemies with the Ebola virus.

P.S. I'm poking fun at you being dramatic but yeah they are fucking losers.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 1