Copyright Strikes....

Why are some of you so concerned about the bands management, that has no effect on their personal lives?. Some of you are acting as if the bands management, manage your daily lives. 

If this issue does not effect you personally, than why are you wasting your time on the bands management and how they choose to manage issues, that only effect the band. 

Its has been clear for some time, that the band nor its management are not directly involved in content being removed. Case closed. 

Now, some of you are concerned about  the response by a member of the bands management to a person on social media , and have seen this as an opportunity to be little this person because of her background or questioning her motivation. 

Why bother wasting your own personal time and effort, given none of you know the person (Beta) personally, with this person having no involvement in our personal lives. 

Reading peoples comments, more so people who have taken to personally attacking the character of Beta or members of the bands management, makes these people acting on boarderline stalker behaviour, "A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention". 

Some of you, have to much time on your hands. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 1

Just now, kiwiguns said:

Why are some of you so concerned about the bands management, that has no effect on their personal lives?. Some of you are acting as if the bands management, manage your daily lives. 

If this issue does not effect you personally, than why are you wasting your time on the bands management and how they choose to manage issues, that only effect the band. 

Its has been clear for some time, that the band nor its management are not directly involved in content being removed. Case closed. 

Now, some of you are concerned about  the response by a member of the bands management to a person on social media , and have see this as an opportunity to be little this person because of her background or questioning her motivation. 

Why bother wasting your own personal time and effort, given none of you know the person (Beta) personally, with this person having no involvement in our personal lives. 

Reading peoples comments, more so people who have taken to personality attacking the character of Beta, makes thesenpeople boarderline stalker behaviour, "A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention". 

Kiss ass

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

But even if so, what do you expect/want to happen? To Axl they are his family. He is not getting rid of them. Rather some hardcore fans being unhappy, then him shutting out the, presumably, most important people in his life. And as long as Axl sees it that way, there is nothing Slash and Duff could/would do about it. At the end of the day, Axl has made now millions. He don't need this reunion no more, if push comes to shove. I do think he rather stops the reunion (e.g Slash and Duff walk away... even though that will never happen as I don't think they are willing to give up GNR again over something that, at the end of the day, has no bearing on them) than to remove these people out of his life. So really, they are here to stay. Either you accept that or you blame Axl for it and leave.

I don’t expect anything from Axl. I just pointed out that it’s not that TB is treading the fans in an unacceptable way without Axl/GNR being aware of it like some members of this board seem to think. 

13 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

People are inherently good, let's not go there.

The record company, I presume, have control over the take downs, and the Lebeis family will be naturally protective of Axl. It all has to be taken into context.

Let's see who has done what, if someone could get Margot to post, that'd be good. If Mojo could pm me on one of their alts, that be good too. 

Aside from that, carry on

Why would the record company give a shit?

11 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Now, some of you are concerned about  the response by a member of the bands management to a person on social media , and have seen this as an opportunity to be little this person because of her background or questioning her motivation. 

Reading peoples comments, more so people who have taken to personality attacking the character of Beta or members of the bands management, makes these people acting on boarderline stalker behaviour, "A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention". 

Beta's current comments regarding Margot and the previous racist comments do not sit well

Facts are facts. It is what it is

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Why would the record company give a shit?

They own the recordings, it is what they do. Axl has very little say in what happens, he can only flag the recordings.

Edited by Mysteron
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Huh? How is that case closed? It's been proven true that is directly involved with the people doing the takedowns. 

1 minute ago, Mysteron said:

Beta's current comments regarding Margot and the previous racist comments do not sit well

Facts are facts. It is what it is

They own the recordings, it is what they do. Axl has no say in what happens

They own recordings of live youtube performances? I think not... As someone mentioned they remove covers as well. 

15 minutes ago, vloors said:

Doubt its the record company. No other UMG artists are getting take downs like this.

Correct. The record label as absolutely nothing to do with this. The takedowns are the direct work of people acting on behalf of TB, which has been proven. 

23 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

You have either not read all the facts or are not understanding the facts. The fans are not at fault here, the fault clearly lies with Axl's management= TB.

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The takedowns are the direct work of people acting on behalf of TB, which has been proven. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm not one to blame TB for everything, but, this time, the outrage and frustration are understandable and justified, because fans are being affected directly by their behaviour, actions or neglect, as it now seems clearly that they're protecting people who have been accused of abusing fans by attacking them with racist comments or targeting their youtube channels that were a labour of love or...

I agree, though, that some of the reaction is hyperbolic and equally toxic, like the "nanny"/"housekeeper" "bitch" stuff. The fact that Beta once worked as a nanny has nothing to do with her behaviour, how she treats fans, etc. She could have had a more "high profiled" job in the past and act the same now. It's a matter of character, not of previous occupation.

...and not her nationality. 

Agree 100% of what you said. TB has been really unprofessional and even cruel with fans with their omission. That's no excuse to be disrespectful and idiotic about it.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

THey support circus loons. One of which photoshopped poor Margott as an ape

For that, Fuck Fernando and his brain dead hanger on freak cult family

Fixed it for you.

Yoko is an artist, pioneer and the muse of the greatest song writer ever.

Comparing TB to her is complete blasphemy.

4 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Off-topic but where do you suggest I start with them? I've heard The Wall, obviously, but there's a lot of material to work through aside from that.

As a Floyd fanatic of almost 20 years, I would suggest (and I mean this in complete sincerity; not being a smart ass) starting with their "best of" collection called Echoes. Unlike a lot of bands, you can tell a lot of thought went into the compilation. All the songs are mixed so that they segue into each other, and it showcases both the catchy and experimental sides of Pink Floyd without delving too deep into some of the more esoteric (but still amazing) material that may seem off-putting for people just getting into the band. 

If you were to choose an album that represents each "era" of the band, I would say Piper at the Gates of Dawn (Syd-Barrett/psychedelic era), Dark Side of the Moon (the classic era), and The Division Bell (post Roger Waters era). 

Edited by themadcaplaughs