ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

You have either not read all the facts or are not understanding the facts. The fans are not at fault here, the fault clearly lies with Axl's management= TB.

Yeah..We are the saints (immaculate ones) and TB is the Devil.

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Believe what you want. I believe the facts. 

Sorry but the meaning of “facts” over here it’s not necessary the same out there, in the real life. 

1 minute ago, Derick said:

Sorry but the meaning of “facts” over here it’s not necessary the same out there, in the real life. 

What does that even mean?

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I'm not one to blame TB for everything, but, this time, the outrage and frustration are understandable and justified, because fans are being affected directly by their behaviour, actions or neglect, as it now seems clearly that they're protecting people who have been accused of abusing fans by attacking them with racist comments or targeting their youtube channels that were a labour of love or...

I agree, though, that some of the reaction is hyperbolic and equally toxic, like the "nanny"/"housekeeper" "bitch" stuff. The fact that Beta once worked as a nanny has nothing to do with her behaviour, how she treats fans, etc. She could have had a more "high profiled" job in the past and act the same now. It's a matter of character, not of previous occupation.

...and not her nationality. 

Agree 100% of what you said. TB has been really unprofessional and even cruel with fans with their omission. That's no excuse to be disrespectful and idiotic about it.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

THey support circus loons. One of which photoshopped poor Margott as an ape

For that, Fuck Fernando and his brain dead hanger on freak cult family

Fixed it for you.

Yoko is an artist, pioneer and the muse of the greatest song writer ever.

Comparing TB to her is complete blasphemy.

4 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Off-topic but where do you suggest I start with them? I've heard The Wall, obviously, but there's a lot of material to work through aside from that.

As a Floyd fanatic of almost 20 years, I would suggest (and I mean this in complete sincerity; not being a smart ass) starting with their "best of" collection called Echoes. Unlike a lot of bands, you can tell a lot of thought went into the compilation. All the songs are mixed so that they segue into each other, and it showcases both the catchy and experimental sides of Pink Floyd without delving too deep into some of the more esoteric (but still amazing) material that may seem off-putting for people just getting into the band. 

If you were to choose an album that represents each "era" of the band, I would say Piper at the Gates of Dawn (Syd-Barrett/psychedelic era), Dark Side of the Moon (the classic era), and The Division Bell (post Roger Waters era). 

Edited by themadcaplaughs

Fuck this shitshow of a band. It's easy to just blame TB and yes they're cunts. But keep in mind who's keeping them employed. What a fucking joke. 

It's utterly depressing what GnR has become. 

4 minutes ago, Derick said:

Seriously? Nevermind.

yes seriously, where is 'over here' do you mean the forum? If so how are facts any different? Facts are true, are you meaning opinions? 

I guess by the use of inverted commas on "Facts" you don't believe. 

30 minutes ago, Derick said:

4 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Off-topic but where do you suggest I start with them? I've heard The Wall, obviously, but there's a lot of material to work through aside from that.

Pulse

ps fucking appropriate track for this thread LOL

Edited by swishtz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, RussTCB said:

A full pro shot of it leaked. It's from 93 and it's awesome. If you haven't seen it, you need to seek it out. 

Probably the best show start to finish i have ever seen- and i was at the Chicago 92 show that was put out.

24 minutes ago, username said:

Fuck this shitshow of a band. It's easy to just blame TB and yes they're cunts. But keep in mind who's keeping them employed. What a fucking joke. 

It's utterly depressing what GnR has become. 

RIP: GnR 1985-1993

Just now, Bluefish18 said:

Probably the best show start to finish i have ever seen- and i was at the Chicago 92 show that was put out.

Saskatoon has a few fuck-ups, but the band was so good at that point that it’s almost charming

yes seriously, where is 'over here' do you mean the forum? If so how are facts any different? Facts are true, are you meaning opinions? 

I guess by the use of inverted commas on "Facts" you don't believe. 

Opinion is one thing and how you choose or how you is able(from your POV) to interpret something that you claim as a fact is another thing. And yes, “over here” I mean here in the forum.

1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

Why are some of you so concerned about the bands management, that has no effect on their personal lives?. Some of you are acting as if the bands management, manage your daily lives. 

If this issue does not effect you personally, than why are you wasting your time on the bands management and how they choose to manage issues, that only effect the band. 

Its has been clear for some time, that the band nor its management are not directly involved in content being removed. Case closed. 

Now, some of you are concerned about  the response by a member of the bands management to a person on social media , and have seen this as an opportunity to be little this person because of her background or questioning her motivation. 

Why bother wasting your own personal time and effort, given none of you know the person (Beta) personally, with this person having no involvement in our personal lives. 

Reading peoples comments, more so people who have taken to personally attacking the character of Beta or members of the bands management, makes these people acting on boarderline stalker behaviour, "A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention". 

Some of you, have to much time on your hands. 

well said!

some people take this way too serious. it's only a bloody rock n roll band :lol:

you know what really matters? your health, and that of your loved ones, and taxes, food. and chocolate

I refuse to take part in this "they are bad, we made them rich and we deserve this and that bla bla bla" narrative. nobody owes you not one god damn thing

also, just because i dont subscribe to a certain general outcry, does not mean I can not post my take on the matter. all opinions have equal right to be expressed

• Like 1

@Derick Ok you obviously don't want to believe the truth. That's fine. 

Yeah..I’m not that easy, baby. :lol:

3 minutes ago, action said:

I refuse to take part in this "they are bad, we made them rich and we deserve this and that bla bla bla" narrative. nobody owes you not one god damn thing

Absolutely! I’m not a charity guy. If I still spend some money and time on this band it’s because they still pleases me, they give me something that I want. And most of all, I'm aware that I'm paying a ticket to attend a show, not to intrude on their personal life or even their management thing.

• Like 1

Team Brazil are money sucking, silver spooned, asshole, privileged, leeches who dont deserve the jobs they manipulated themselves into and stole

• Like 2