Copyright Strikes....

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Facts are statements that are undeniable and true. For example, here's a fact:

Beta insulted a fan while lying about her knowledge of who is doing the takedowns. 

And again we have that how you interpret a supposed “fact”.

The fact is: Beta said that she was sick of Margott  making trouble.

Can we consider this an insult? Maybe, depends what you looking for..To me insult it’s kinda different and if you wanna an example I can quote some from this thread. Can I?

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Exactly and here's the thing:

We (as in the entire fanbase) have tried very hard to be supportive of TB. This forum itself has always tried to work with them. We have NEVER offered to censor the site in any way, but we've always tried to offer ways we could help improve the relationship between the band and it's fan base. 

Instead of that, the fan base gets repeatedly insulted by GNR (by way of shitty, over priced merch) and directly insulted by Beta and Fernando. 

How long is the fan base and the forum supposed to grin and bear it? This latest outright lie and insult from Beta seems to be the line in the sand where almost everyone has had enough. As a forum, we've never censored people and we're not about to start now. There is no sexism, racism or xenophobia going on here. Period. There's just people who are trying to be fans of a band but have now drawn a line after being slapped in the face so many times. 

Yup, anyone here can go through my post history and find plenty of positive posts regarding Fernando and Beta. I tried. They may not be terrible human beings in real life, and they may even care about Axl. They may not, I don't know. I do know they have zero business having the "Manager" title of Guns N' Roses

They could have even been completely hands off with this issue and I wouldn't have blamed them too much. I'd never suspect a real music business executive or manager like Azoff or McGee to go on their client's message boards for any reason. However, TB are immature, unprofessional, inexperienced, privileged, silver spooned, assholes. They monitor and creep on the boards, reddit, articles, social media, and love to make stupid, snide comments at the fan's expense. Fernando came on here years ago right before the reunion and threw a fit. He knew the reunion was coming and still chose to come here, knowing we had a right to be upset at the time. Instead of telling us anything, he acted like a douchebag. He did the same thing a couple of years ago when things were negative here and peddled his garbage merchandise. Beta loves trolling social media too. They could just ignore us, its an unofficial fan forum. Who cares if we make fun of them, the band, or complain? Its our right, fuck them. There's plenty of ass kissing and positivity too, its a massive band, there are going to be positive and negative fans.Its because they thrive on the drama on the boards and get off on it. They are nobodies who got lucky, but they want a little attention when they can get it. Its really fucked up and shitty. They are so unprofessional, privileged, and under qualified it isn't funny

Through supporting the people they do and insulting awesome fans like Margott they prove they are disrespectful, egotistical, easily offended shit bags

4 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

“Management” is the most ass backwards description of this bunch of ass clowns who’s been leeching off of Axl for nearly 30 years.  

/thread

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

35 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

What actions can we as hardcores take to make this band change how they treat us?

If we don’t go to shows they still sell because of all the casuals.

Thoughts? 💭 

We should make a Axl Rose Can’t Sing Anymore video with highlights of his worst moments, and we should upload it every day to YouTube and social media under thousands of accounts

If they want to do takedowns, make the assholes work overtime

Edited by TheSeeker
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Derick said:

And again we have that how you interpret a supposed “fact”.

The fact is: Beta said that she was sick of Margott  making trouble.

Let's put the insult inside. Beta flat out lied in saying that walker had nothing to do with the takedowns. Then she lied again by saying she doesn't know who's doing it. That's a two for one lie because she's absolutely been shown proof of walker bragging about being involved with the takedowns. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I also hate to break it to everyone, but the majority of this band could give two shits about the “hardcore” fan base. 

Oh I know, nor do I expect them to. I love tons of music and I've never once expected an artist to care about me. However, I've also never had a bands managers try to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining either, so this is a unique situation for me lol

1 minute ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

we should have a 3 hour meeting to discuss this fully with TB 

Excellent idea. I'll start looking very seriously in that regard. The idea of course being to aviod any... 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Let's put the insult inside. Beta flat out lied in saying that walker had nothing to do with the takedowns. Then she lied again by saying she doesn't know who's doing it. That's a two for one lie because she's absolutely been shown proof of walker bragging about being involved with the takedowns. 

He actually admitted it? I despise that guy for numerous reasons, but didn't know he admitted it.

It would help if Ax, Slash and Duff actually took interest in social media. But they have a intense detest for it. More the reason why Team BS is able to get away with everything. 

52 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

What actions can we as hardcores take to make this band change how they treat us?

If we don’t go to shows they still sell because of all the casuals.

Thoughts? 💭 

N. O. T. H. I. N. G. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Jwalker19 said:

This whole thing is so disgusting and has seriously ruined a large portion of my fandom for the band.

It is a shame, the band has been busting out Locomotive and DH lately and sound great - this whole thing is really killing how excited I felt that those songs have been dusted off.  Locomotive is one of my all time fav GNR tunes, shame I can't get goosebumps and chills by watching them play it via Youtube

• Like 2

So how comes tribute bands like this pile of dog excrement can stay up when the music isn't theirs ? I love how the Jerry Sadowitz look alike on guitar is playing a different song to everyone else :blink: half the time and the fake USA accent of the singer, oh my days 

all 

Edited by swishtz

I audibly sighed when I read what Beta wrote.. when you think it can’t get worse with this band, it does. It’s a shame, and keeps adding to the “What could have been?” narrative with this band.

what could have been if their management wasn’t a bunch of capricious, shallow, infants, who could even try show a modicum of interest or respect for the fans? I’m not asking for anything extreme, but courtesy isn’t a hard thing to give. 

GnR need a professional publicist (or PR team) like they had in the 90s. It didn't prevent all the negativity from the various controversies and crises caused by late starts, riots, the tumultuous relationship with the press and so on, but at least the band's side was gotten across in an official and professional manner and there was a line of communication with the public through the media (as there was no internet then).

Later it seems that Axl chose not to have a publicist anymore, so this job fell onto management. I wasn't following the NuGnR closely, but from what I've read afterwards, I've gotten the impression that Merck did a good job in that department (communicating with the media and the fanbase).

Now Axl doesn't have professional management from the industry either. Since this is not going to change, as it seems that's how he wants it because he doesn't trust industry people and anyone else but TB, a solution could be that TB continue to handle Axl's other affairs but the communication part is left to professionals who would work directly with the band.

• Like 3