Jump to content
ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

What actions can we as hardcores take to make this band change how they treat us?

If we don’t go to shows they still sell because of all the casuals.

Thoughts? 💭 

Well, Axl may be rich, but I would never want his life. So I guess I won :shrugs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

It was sarcasm, dude. $20 an hour seems low for cleaning your house and raising your kids. You should have more respect instead of mocking her humble holidaying aspirations on the internet. I bet she works hard for that standard pay. How many hours does she work?

If for example you had her make the effort to drive all the way out to your place to work for, say 1hour, would you just give her $20? If so, you're a fucking cheapskate. In that kind of situation her payment should be bumped up to save everyone's dignity. If you can afford to pay her more than a standard rate then do so and if you can't maybe show some respect and forgo some personal luxuries so you can.

Why do you assume he can??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

@Bozo your name is very fitting

He won't be able to reply for a bit, he's in time out for a week. 

With all the latest developments, I have even less time to put into defending our forum against people who want to attack it :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Derick said:

Sorry but the meaning of “facts” over here it’s not necessary the same out there, in the real life. 

Facts are statements that are undeniable and true. For example, here's a fact:

Beta insulted a fan while lying about her knowledge of who is doing the takedowns. 

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

He won't be able to reply for a bit, he's in time out for a week. 

With all the latest developments, I have even less time to put into defending our forum against people who want to attack it :)

Utterly insulting for bozo the clown to bring up sexism and xenophobia when loser Fernando and his loser mother are the ones who keep company with openly racist people

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

@Fernando bitches that we are racist because we call him Brazilian

Is that because he's a bald cunt? :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Facts are statements that are undeniable and true. For example, here's a fact:

Beta insulted a fan while lying about her knowledge of who is doing the takedowns. 

And again we have that how you interpret a supposed “fact”.

 

The fact is: Beta said that she was sick of Margott  making trouble.

 

Can we consider this an insult? Maybe, depends what you looking for..To me insult it’s kinda different and if you wanna an example I can quote some from this thread. Can I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

What actions can we as hardcores take to make this band change how they treat us?

If we don’t go to shows they still sell because of all the casuals.

Thoughts? 💭 

We should make a Axl Rose Can’t Sing Anymore video with highlights of his worst moments, and we should upload it every day to YouTube and social media under thousands of accounts

If they want to do takedowns, make the assholes work overtime

 

Edited by TheSeeker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I also hate to break it to everyone, but the majority of this band could give two shits about the “hardcore” fan base. 

The band don't insult fans on SM either.

 

* with the obvious exception of Axl that time we all remember;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Derick said:

And again we have that how you interpret a supposed “fact”.

The fact is: Beta said that she was sick of Margott  making trouble.

Let's put the insult inside. Beta flat out lied in saying that walker had nothing to do with the takedowns. Then she lied again by saying she doesn't know who's doing it. That's a two for one lie because she's absolutely been shown proof of walker bragging about being involved with the takedowns. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I also hate to break it to everyone, but the majority of this band could give two shits about the “hardcore” fan base. 

Oh I know, nor do I expect them to. I love tons of music and I've never once expected an artist to care about me. However, I've also never had a bands managers try to piss on my leg and tell me it's raining either, so this is a unique situation for me lol

1 minute ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

we should have a 3 hour meeting to discuss this fully with TB 

Excellent idea. I'll start looking very seriously in that regard. The idea of course being to aviod any... 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Let's put the insult inside. Beta flat out lied in saying that walker had nothing to do with the takedowns. Then she lied again by saying she doesn't know who's doing it. That's a two for one lie because she's absolutely been shown proof of walker bragging about being involved with the takedowns. 

He actually admitted it? I despise that guy for numerous reasons, but didn't know he admitted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would help if Ax, Slash and Duff actually took interest in social media. But they have a intense detest for it. More the reason why Team BS is able to get away with everything. 

52 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

What actions can we as hardcores take to make this band change how they treat us?

If we don’t go to shows they still sell because of all the casuals.

Thoughts? 💭 

N. O. T. H. I. N. G. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jwalker19 said:

This whole thing is so disgusting and has seriously ruined a large portion of my fandom for the band.

It is a shame, the band has been busting out Locomotive and DH lately and sound great - this whole thing is really killing how excited I felt that those songs have been dusted off.  Locomotive is one of my all time fav GNR tunes, shame I can't get goosebumps and chills by watching them play it via Youtube

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how comes tribute bands like this pile of dog excrement can stay up when the music isn't theirs ? I love how the Jerry Sadowitz look alike on guitar is playing a different song to everyone else :blink: half the time and the fake USA accent of the singer, oh my days 

all 

Edited by swishtz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×