Copyright Strikes....

Axl wants to control everything, and maybe he thinks he does, but it doesn't mean he actually does; which, in turn, doesn't mean that he is a "puppet." It's not black and white. He is a control freak, but he's also a person with many other issues.

There are many examples from the history of the band where Axl was not aware of things or wasn't aware of the extent of something, because the people who were around him went ahead and "predicted" his wishes in order to keep him pleased; or took "measures" because they couldn't predict how he would react about the same things in different instances, in order to secure that he wouldn't be upset and they wouldn't lose their jobs. There are many different people, from different timeframes, who have described the situation along these lines.

In regards to the lawsuits, Axl has threatened to sue many more times than he actually did. He has also probably been sued more times than he has sued. In most of the "famous" cases he was involved he counter-sued after he had been sued first.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

How does anyone know if she truly unfollowed Susan? That would be An odd thing to do, but who knows. I mean, she did walk out of Marc Canter sons barmitzvah because Slash played a song. That was fucking loopy. She did it out respect for Axl. She couldn’t actually watch Slash play a guitar. 

Well she's watching Slash play a guitar now 😂

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

In regards to the lawsuits, Axl has threatened to sue many more times than he actually did. He has also probably been sued more times than he has sued. In most of the "famous" cases he was involved he counter-sued after he had been sued first.

Yep, I was just thinking about that, too. He has been involved in tremendous amount of litigation, but hasn't really sued others that often.

• Like 1

Fern: "Axl, the hard core fans have been complaining about the youtube takedowns."
Ax:    "Hard core fans. You mean the ones who leaked the Chinese sessions recently?"
Fern:  "Well... basically yes."
Ax:     "Are you kidding me? Next question."

This is how I think Axl probably might be "behind it". 

1 minute ago, jamillos said:

Fern: "Axl, the hard core fans have been complaining about the youtube takedowns."
Ax:    "Hard core fans. You mean the ones who leaked the Chinese sessions recently?"

SO TRUE! :lol:

6 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

How does anyone know if she truly unfollowed Susan? That would be An odd thing to do, but who knows. I mean, she did walk out of Marc Canter sons barmitzvah because Slash played a song. That was fucking loopy. She did it out respect for Axl. She couldn’t actually watch Slash play a guitar. 

It's the first time I hear about it. Can ya tell us more? When did it happen? @ unfollowing Susan, you can check the list of ppl who are  following her etc. Susan is still following Beta, but it doesn't work in other way. More important to me is : are they still talking to each other? If not, that'd be weird :/

13 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I know Margott does, I might, but would have to search thru a lot of stuff to find them. I think there are a couple of other people who have them too. 

They were provided to nightrain admins at the time several letters of complaint were sent to them. 

I quit going on nightrain when all the drama started taking over and interfering with my love for the music.  

The memes were first posted online a while back, but then news ones reappeared several months ago on nightrain, which were more subtle so most people did not realize what was going on and they were attempting to use them to basically trigger Margott, who knew exactly what was being implied.

I have them. They're genuinely shocking - the worst sort of racism. If creating and posting them doesn't get you banned from a message board, I'm not sure anything would. 

Obviously I don't want to post them here, or be any part of them reaching a bigger audience. Rest assured they're vile though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

FOUR STEP SOLUTION TO END THIS CIRCUS:

STEP 1. TB to Pack N' GO (Axl to settle this cult somewhere far away from Malibu) [Urgent]

STEP 2. UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP to assign a professional manager like Peter Mensch (Metallica)

STEP 3. The new manager to lock the band members up in a compound studio+bedrooms and give them a deadline of 1 month to record together whatever the shit they have. They did it with Black Sabbath for album 13 and it worked.*

STEP 4. Provide press with a concrete release deadline

--

*Step 3 includes ALL band members. Axl is no exception.

LOL 

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

The million dollar question axl should be asking fernando is, how did this material leak to begin with.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

The million dollar question axl should be asking fernando is, how did this material leak to begin with.

Maybe yes, but that’s not the point. The point is that people here seem to think that Axl goes like
"GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER’S VIDEO! GET THERE AND TAKE THAT!"
"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, MR. FERNANDO? THAT VIDEO. GONE!"

And I don’t think that’s what’s been happening. This is what Axl pays the management hacks for. So that he himself doesn’t have to waste time and energy on this shit. 

• Haha 2

Is Beta even part of the management team now in 2019? Regardless, it would still make sense for her to behave more professional in her dealings with the fans, she is after all well-connected with the band. As a parent, it is never too late to act as a good role model for your kids. And it doesn't take away from the fact that her latest exchanges with Margott sadly fits a trend of treating fans with contempt and disdain.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm still not sold on the idea that Axl even knows anything about this. Axl may have been the one that put Team Brazil in a management position, but there is a long history of Beta and Fernando colluding behind Axl's back to shield him from things. Izzy's supposed extortion in 2006. E-mailing back-and-forth with Goldstein, which supposedly got Beta kicked out of the house for a few weeks after Axl found out. I also don't think it's a coincidence that since they took over, Axl seems completely zonked out on whatever happy pills he's being plied with.

I think this is firmly a Beta and Fernando mission. I just can't understand why now, and why the jumping point was Saskatoon leaking. Nothing happened when Ritz '87 came about just a year or so prior. Obviously Mofo was doing this for years, but on a much smaller scale. It's not like it's just videos of Axl sounding bad being erased; it's everything.

It's obviously directed as a way to punish the hardcore fanbase, but... why now?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is Rose. He would try and sue his grandmother if given half a chance. Rose once woke up one morning and nearly sued himself. All of this behaviour precedes Team Brazil so therefore it is an educated guess that the policy emanates from Rose himself and not his lackeys. 

In 2002 on stage he said he didn't mind the photos and videos. He also said how Bucket bought a bootleg of a show off they'd done off ebay and was proud of it. 

So what changed? Why after Saskatoon leaked did he and the minions explicitly give Alford and the "it" access to an official account to fast track takedowns of all unofficial videos? 

8 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Yeah, I'm still not sold on the idea that Axl even knows anything about this. Axl may have been the one that put Team Brazil in a management position, but there is a long history of Beta and Fernando colluding behind Axl's back to shield him from things. Izzy's supposed extortion in 2006. E-mailing back-and-forth with Goldstein, which supposedly got Beta kicked out of the house for a few weeks after Axl found out. I also don't think it's a coincidence that since they took over, Axl seems completely zonked out on whatever happy pills he's being plied with.

I think this is firmly a Beta and Fernando mission. I just can't understand why now, and why the jumping point was Saskatoon leaking. Nothing happened when Ritz '87 came about just a year or so prior. Obviously Mofo was doing this for years, but on a much smaller scale. It's not like it's just videos of Axl sounding bad being erased; it's everything.

It's obviously directed as a way to punish the hardcore fanbase, but... why now?

I agree with your points, except for the part in bold. I don't think Axl can be controlled this way and "made" to do something (more so take medication) that he doesn't want to by anyone. If he is on medication (which we can't be sure of) it's because he has decided himself to use this kind of help. 

• Like 1