Copyright Strikes....

Just now, SoulMonster said:

If so, this is very different to "one of the trolls was given access to an account that the GN'R team created". Then it just sounds like someone was impersonating the band to more effectively take down videos.

Not at all the case and I've made that clear several times. 

It's odd going back to the whole madison fiasco which was over the top mysoginistic and to what is being shared now with this fan being racially abused by people endorsed by TB 

To me the conclusion is that Axl is a dark fucked up person and when he jokes in the interview with Globo about being enslaved by the cult that is TB he ain't too far off!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

Email. It's an email account that was made within the band with the specific purpose of handling online copyright issues. Let's say that a website was posting leaks, that account would be the one to reach out to whomever runs the account and let them know to remove the material or legal action would ensue. In this case, the account was continously used to contact YouTube for that purpose. 

Thanks. Can you share the evidence for the account being both official and that the account information (password) was handed to the troll and that the troll didn't get access to it through hacking? I really want to know how deeply I should loath TB and so far to me this is all just a jumble of he said, she said. 

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Thanks. Can you share the evidence for the account being both official and that the account information (password) was handed to the troll and that the troll didn't get access to it through hacking? I really want to know how deeply I should loath TB and so far to me this is all just a jumble of he said, she said. 

It's not my information to share, so no, I won't be posting it on the forum. I'm sure the screenshots are circulating out there somewhere anyway. 

All I can do is rely on my long history of speaking the truth. I have absolutely zero reason to post anything that's not true. 

For the record, I'm not trying to influence anyone else's opinion. So when you say you need to know how deeply you should loathe TB, that's entirely up to you. I'm not advocating for anyone to loathe / hate TB. I'm merely stating facts regarding them having lied to and insulted the fanbase. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

I feel like our fan base is irrelevant in comparison to GNR success, which really sucks. We’re only a small portion of the millions of people who bought a ticket to the NITL shows. It’s important for us to still be vocal and get discussion going, but it really is awful that GNR pretty much doesn’t have to listen to us in order to be successful. GNR really are a Brand instead of a Band, and unfortunately that’s just business. Sucks.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

No. The trolls have garnered all of the attention themselves. 

TB has acted oblivious to it for a while, until Beta chose to openly lie about not knowing who it is. All while having full knowledge of who they are and what they've done. 

That's what's causing the latest problem. 

I understand that TB have been "made aware", but there is not much that they can do about this . racism and harrassment is an issue that should be adressed by the authorities.

the victim should file a complaint, the authorities should then investigate it.

TB is not a party in this: they are neither the offender, nor the receiver. They are only involved indirectly. They are made aware, about shit that goes on between fans.

Should they publicly do something about the offender, say, call him out as a troll, then this troll could actually file a complaint against TB themselves!

to add to this, TB have never been known to be particularily caring about what happens in the fanbase, so I wasn't expecting anything else.

all of this under the huge dislaimer that TB weren't actively involved behind the harrasment

Edited by action

I think the most plausible scenario is that these individuals were given access to the band youtube account to flag certain kinds of videos (the ones related to the box set release and possibly leaks, pro-shot and songs) so that UMG could have them taken down. But then they started to flag everything and used the account to target fans and forums they had a beef with.

"Fernando" on reddit said that when TB was first informed about the takedowns, they assumed that the complaints were about the specific videos the band wanted removed and they hadn't realised that loads of other videos were being taken down - and when they did, they notified Universal and youtube and changed the password to the account.

What doesn't add up is that the "Uzi Suicidal" account has really been deactivated/closed, but videos are still being taken down, not only on youtube but also on instagram, twitter, etc.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, action said:

I understand that TB have been "made aware", but there is not much that they can do about this . racism and harrassment is an issue that should be adressed by the authorities.

TB is not a party in this: they are neither the offender, nor the receiver. They are only involved indirectly. They are made aware, about shit that goes on between fans.

Should they publicly do something about the offender, say, call him out as a troll, then this troll could actually file a complaint against TB themselves!

to add to this, TB have never been known to be particularily caring about what happens in the fanbase, so I wasn't expecting anything else.

all of this under the huge dislaimer that TB weren't actively involved behind the harrasment

TB was shown proof that these trolls had access to accounts made by the band. TB was also made aware that these trolls were using those accounts to claim that they were acting on behalf of the band. TB chose to do nothing with this information. I'd say that makes TB directly involved. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I think the most plausible scenario is that these individuals were given access to the band youtube account to flag certain kinds of videos (the ones related to the box set release and possibly leaks, pro-shot and songs) so that UMG could have them taken down. But then they started to flag everything and used the account to target fans and forums they had a beef with.

"Fernando" on reddit said that when TB was first informed about the takedowns, they assumed that the complaints were about the specific videos the band wanted removed and they hadn't realised that loads of other videos were being taken down - and when they did, they notified Universal and youtube and changed the password to the account.

What doesn't add up is that the "Uzi Suicidal" account has really been deactivated/closed, but videos are still being taken down, not only on youtube but also on instagram, twitter, etc.

I’ve been in sales and marketing for over 20 years and all they are doing is shooting themselves in the foot.   Those videos are 100% free publicity for the band.

Every time they take one down they are losing out on free marketing for the band.  It’s the equivalent of saying “No, I don’t want you to market/promote our band for free”.   Insane. 

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, action said:

When it’s happening in your own backyard and you’re in charge of it? Doing nothing when you’re aware definitely makes you involved. God forbid anything happened where lawyers needed to be involved. Who do you think they go after monetarily in that scenario? 

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

I’ve been in sales and marketing for over 20 years and all they are doing is shooting themselves in the foot.   Those videos are 100% free publicity for the band.

Every time they take one down they are losing out on free marketing for the band.  It’s the equivalent of saying “No, I don’t want you to market our band for free”.   Insane. 

They lose out on ad revenue too. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Yeah that’s straight bullshit.  I’ve stayed away from all this controversy but now they’ve stooped way too low.

I’ve met Margott personally when we were in Las Vegas and she’s one of the nicest people you could meet.   She’s a dedicated (not a psycho) fan who has spent her own money 10’s of thousands of dollars over the past several years going to almost every show and promoting the band 24/7.

Attacking her is a fucking joke.  

Never trust anyone who's that obsessed about anything

Not sure if i'm allowed to say this but Warchild/Mojo/Jim is a middle aged woman who dresses as Axl. On "GNR Lies" she used to pretend to be two different people, a male and a female, and even the guy who originally started and ran that forum who defended "Jim" eventually figured out through the site's back end that it was just one person with actually a whole load of accounts basically all talking to itself and trolling fans. That's what you see if you go there now: empty threads with it just talking to itself. She did also break the Axl/Slash contact story before it was known anywhere else saying something like "hell's frozen over" and definitely had/has some kind of insider access. 

I'd say it's extremely likely that Alford and Mojo both have Beta's stolen emails with masses of GN'R dirty laundry which could potentially fuck the band up permanently which may be why they're treated the way they are despite e.g. Walker's video about hating "Beta and her stupid children." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

Every time they take one down they are losing out on free marketing for the band.  It’s the equivalent of saying “No, I don’t want you to market/promote our band for free”.   Insane. 

Counting 10 years and even without the professional experience under my belt: there are Instagram teens who do a better job at online promotion. A bit more awareness about this wouldn't hurt the band. 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Fuck me sideways there are still some people that doubt all this? SIGH So here's a screenshot where you can clearly see that at some stage Wankers email address was tied to the  uzisuicidal llc account and was used with both youtube and facebook to takedown vids!!

JbSubOS.png

Yeah, hard to believe everyone doesn't know this by now. 🤣

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, tbaugerud said:

I have only encountered one sick fuck in the GnR-world, Mojo.

That guy should be taken to a camp somewhere.

Mojo genuinely does have serious mental issues, and is dangerously obsessed with Axl. The only information he would give out about himself (all of it being false) implied that he was Axl himself, and would use this to groom and build up a cult of followers who believed him and would do his bidding, harrassing fans and such. 

He is also f to m transgender in an attempt to 'become' Axl. There are actually photos circulating of him dressed as Axl, which are hilariously unconvincing.

His manipulation of people (and a dizzying amount of alternate accounts and multiple personalities that all talk to each other) have meant that in the past some of his followers and even his own step brother have been 'outed' as Mojo, and he has been happy to sit back and watch the abuse they recieved from fans because of it.

Despite everything he has done, TB refuse to do anything about it because he is Beta's penpal, becoming friends with her after he would send her letters of adoration and support. Truly pathetic.

And at some point, he has actually spent time on suicide watch in a mental institution.

As far as I'm aware, the information about him that is true and not just his lies was obtained by various people tricking and trolling him in an attempt to put an end to his behaviour. Unfortunately, he is like a cancer that can never truly be gotten rid of.

Mods, delete this post if this information crosses a line, but I feel it is necessary for us to know the full extent of who we are dealing with.

Edited by Azifwekare