Copyright Strikes....

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

First off, I have seen no evidence that they actually had access to an official account. Again, not doubting you, but the screenshots posted just show that they claim to have represented an organization called "Uzi Suicidal", which, as far as I know, isn't even the right name of the label (which was "Uzi Suicide"). I have never taken down a youtube video so I don't know what is required, but it seems a private email address was used (not a Uzi Sucide/Suicidal account) and that the person involved just claimed to represent an organization than on the surface seemed official.

Secondly, an alternative to being given access is stealing access. As in hacking. Supposedly, official emails have been hacked before (re: 101 emails, etc). Maybe phishing that gave numerous accounts accesses.

BUT, I am not saying this latter is more plausible than wicked TB giving over official account to lackeys so they can wash their evil hands off the matter, I am just asking for the reported evidence that will lat this dead once and for all.

exactly.

this is my take on this, until further information.

it's not about ignoring the facts, it's taking the facts for what they are. not more not less. 

3 minutes ago, action said:

I don't know what to make of that without having access to the full picture. I don't know how far this "association" stretches, so I can only refer to my previous comment, where I said that should it be proven that TB "approves" or racist behaviour, that this is the line that i'm drawing.

I think most people are pretty shocked that people making and posting racist memes weren't even banned from on online forum. 

People are genuinely (and rightly) confused as to why this is the case. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, action said:

it's just been proven that this "walker" person is behind some of these takedowns

It was not just proven, its been known for some time. Not to nit pick.

6 minutes ago, action said:

what can TB do about videos taken down from other channels, not their own? ultimately, it's youtube that removes these videos, and what would GNR be able to do about that?

I wish I could help you better understand the situation. But there are many other people who can answer your questions much better than I.

Just now, allwaystired said:

I think most people are pretty shocked that people making and posting racist memes weren't even banned from on online forum. 

People are genuinely (and rightly) confused as to why this is the case. 

yeah, I don't know what's up with that either

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

First off, I have seen no evidence that they actually had access to an official account. Again, not doubting you, but the screenshots posted just show that they claim to have represented an organization called "Uzi Suicidal", which, as far as I know, isn't even the right name of the label (which was "Uzi Suicide"). I have never taken down a youtube video so I don't know what is required, but it seems a private email address was used (not a Uzi Sucide/Suicidal account) and that the person involved just claimed to represent an organization than on the surface seemed official.

Secondly, an alternative to being given access is stealing access. As in hacking. Supposedly, official emails have been hacked before (re: 101 emails, etc). Maybe phishing that gave numerous accounts accesses.

BUT, I am not saying this latter scenario is more plausible than wicked TB giving over official account to lackeys so they can wash their evil hands off the matter, I am just asking for the reported evidence that will lay this dead once and for all.

Again; believe whatever you like :)

• Like 2

I think GNR's stance is, "our official SCOM video has 1 billion views, with such huge promotion, why would we take the effort to save small channels?"

it may seem unsympathetic by them, but there isn't much money to be made in saving small channels, left right and center. if you want to view the videos, you can.

7 minutes ago, action said:

I understand that this walker person somehow is on close terms with the band that he got login information, and he then went on to abuse this competence. we're talking about a clearly mentally unstable person with malicious intentions, so anything is possible.

I think TB and the band is a victim in this story, just like we all are.

I'm sure we've not seen the last on this, and that the band will take proper action for the damage done to their brand

Hahaha, TB is a victim? That's a new one! I'm not even being a smart ass or a dick, that thought process is genuinely funny to me. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

For the record, I couldn't care less what anyone believes or doesn't believe. 

As I said previously, I'm also couldn't care less who likes or dislikes TB. All I'm doing is stating facts. 

If you choose not to believe stone cold facts that are presented, that's entirely up to each individual. 

I get the racist thing, that is not good

Otherwise, you are peddling an anti TB thing and it is not your forum. The personalities of GN'R have been around a long time, long before you were here, and have been managed in whatever way, and one should never base any opinion on anything they say or do. That is just the way it is.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

For the record, I couldn't care less what anyone believes or doesn't believe. 

As I said previously, I'm also couldn't care less who likes or dislikes TB. All I'm doing is stating facts. 

If you choose not to believe stone cold facts that are presented, that's entirely up to each individual. 

Russ, do yourself a favor and stop it here. You said everything there is to say more than often enough. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Russ, do yourself a favor and stop it here. You said everything there is to say more than often enough. 

Fair enough. I keep meaning to stop then I see something unbelievable and I feel like I have to reply lol. 

• Like 3

I must say that the "Uzi Suicidal" thing has been a bit confusing for me, too. I read an old thread about it, as well newer posts with information on it when this ongoing big wave of takedowns started about a year ago, and I got the impression that it wasn't an official band account, but a "con" account, created by "Warchild" and purposefully named similarly to the band account (Uzi Suicide), that impersonated the band. And I thought that was the consensus about it.

Only when I read the post by "Fernando" on reddit (and after Fernando didn't deny to the admins here that it was him) saying that there were third party people using the official band account, I thought that Uzi Suicidal might have actually been an official account. 

• Like 3

The way the tangled web works, in my observation

-Axl Rose is a bipolar man that entrusted Beta to take care of him

-Beta and her family have been taking advantage of Axl for years to maintain their “value” to Axl so he doesn’t put them out on the street

-MSL at some point acquired email transcriptions (and possibly other material) proving that Beta was working against Axl’s interests to maintain her “value” - this included directly communicating with people on Axl’s shitlist behind his back

-MSL befriended all the psychos in the GNR community in his efforts to trade for hoarded material

-Team Brazil now has to balance keeping Axl happy, MSL happy, and the psychos happy. Failure to keep the psychos happy would cause them, and MSL by association, to retaliate by leaking the damning communications and endangering the job/lifestyle of Beta and Fernando

I honestly feel sorry for no one involved - Axl’s a dick, Team Brazil are leaches, and MSL and his minions are holding a perpetual gun to Team Brazil’s head

That's probably why walker got so mad about Saskatoon leaking - It was going to be another item used for blackmail until it got liberated

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

I get the racist thing, that is not good

Otherwise, you are peddling an anti TB thing and it is not your forum. The personalities of GN'R have been around a long time, long before you were here, and have been managed in whatever way, and one should never base any opinion on anything they say or do. That is just the way it is.

Haha, what? I'm peddling an anti TB thing? 

Wow. Nothing could be further from the truth, but as I've told others: believe what you want to believe. 

• Like 1

Here's a scenario that I find slightly more plausible:

Some fuckers decided to start taking down videos. Maybe they were encouraged by the band, maybe they just took it upon themselves. I have no idea, and don't have a degree in psychology either. To do this effectively they impersonated an official account (hence "Uzi Suicidal" and not "Uzi Suicide"). This went out for a while until someone here finally got Fernando's ear. They told him about this and quite soon thereafter videos stopped being taken down on the request of this specific account. This is likely due to management contacting Youtube and informing them of the impersonators, asking to not follow their requests. Videos have continued to be taken down, though, from other accounts. So either the trolls have just found switched accounts, or someone else is also doing it to, maybe even the band/management are behind. Fernando then stated on reddit that someone had been using an official account to take down videos without their knowledge, either unaware that it was a account just made to seemingly be official, or maybe he was just a bit sloppy when typing. In either case, he confirmed it had happened and stated it was beyond their knowledge. 

I think this fits the evidence I have seen quite well. Although, I accept I probably don't know half of it. It does fit with TB not being happy about some of the videos, it does fit with them still encouraging sharing of some videos on social media, it fits with how youtube operates, it fits with the shared screenshots, it fits with troll behaviour, it fits well with what Fernando said. It doesn't answer whether the trolls were initially supported or encouraged by TB, and it doesn't say anything about TB's involvement today. 

It also doesn't touches upon other grievances we might have with TB, like how Nightrain is run, the poor communication, the lack of information, etc. But at least it presents an alternative scenario to the "TB is behind it all" that seems to have taken over here, and in the absence of clear evidence I suppose we will just choose whatever fits our narratives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Haha, what? I'm peddling an anti TB thing? 

Wow. Nothing could be further from the truth, but as I've told others: believe what you want to believe. 

To be fair, I've been on the discord for a while and I get the feeling you cannot believe anything you read. There is a lot of interplay and illusion. It's fun to read, but it'd be dangerous to draw any conclusions about anyone

The fanbase it what it is, the band has attracted some interesting individuals over the years and it is why a lot of people still post on the forums. The last thing I would do though is form any conclusions about who has done what, and about TB not acting over anything. All too complicated

1 minute ago, Mysteron said:

To be fair, I've been on the discord for a while and I get the feeling you cannot believe anything you read. There is a lot of interplay and illusion. It's fun to read, but it'd be dangerous to draw any conclusions about anyone

The fanbase it what it is, the band has attracted some interesting individuals over the years and it is why a lot of people still post on the forums. The last thing I would do though is form any conclusions about who has done what, and about TB not acting over anything. All too complicated

Again, believe what you want to believe. However, I've seen the actual proof. Some of which has been posted today, in this thread. 

Either way, I'm not going to put up with you accusing me of "peddling an anti TB thing" when that's absolutely not and has never been the case.

• Like 3

Ok so a few questions:

1.) If this uzisuicidal account was created by TB then given to other people to "control the distribution of bootlegs" on youtube and other social media then TB is either at fault or ordered by someone else to go forth with this plan? Surely it can't be just them orchestrating this whole thing correct? 

2.) Did this start with TB? Did it start independently with this walker dude or whoever then they joined forces? 

3.) What's the ultimate goal of this plan? To release proshot stuff through the band either from the illusion tour or now and sell it? It can't just be to make us as fans suffer right? Does anyone have insight as to what the ultimate plan is? 

4.) Why are they letting these get taken down but may have helped with all the leaks being released? (this one im very confused on. last i saw was a theory that TB helped leak all the CD tapes and it blew up into a huge thing and tried to pull in the reigns before EVERYONE heard them but it was too late). 

If anyone can answer one or all of these that would be huge cuz i'm scratching my head over here

Edit: yes i read most of this thread but just got lost and confused. I saw the screenshots from beta and from the youtube copystrike claims 

Edited by Gunsdrummer63

28 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

That's probably why walker got so mad about Saskatoon leaking - It was going to be another item used for blackmail until it got liberated

could.... the leaks have been purposely made by Axl, to free himself from walker?

that is genious!

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Again, believe what you want to believe. However, I've seen the actual proof. Some of which has been posted today, in this thread. 

Either way, I'm not going to put up with you accusing me of "peddling an anti TB thing" when that's absolutely not and has never been the case.

Whatever, just saying what I'm reading. If I am wrong, then I apologise. TB act on behalf on an artist in a band, Slash has a manager, Duff has a manager, they are just people who do stuff on behalf of the artist, not jedi masters who control youtube. And, if you manage a band, do you focus on the millions who attend concerts over three years, or a few people on a forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I must say that the "Uzi Suicidal" thing has been a bit confusing for me, too. I read an old thread about it, as well newer posts with information on it when this ongoing big wave of takedowns started about a year ago, and I got the impression that it wasn't an official band account, but a "con" account, created by "Warchild" and purposefully named similarly to the band account (Uzi Suicide), that impersonated the band. And I thought that was the consensus about it.

Only when I read the post by "Fernando" on reddit (and after Fernando didn't deny to the admins here that it was him) saying that there were third party people using the official band account, I thought that Uzi Suicidal might have actually been an official account. 

You're right. It was always said warchild created uzi suicidal llc to take down videos, and that's from years ago. There was a thread from years ago where someone did a lot of research to find it out. I don't recall the poster though.

Before today I always assumed the uzi suicidal was a con account, because that became apperent years ago. People lost videos and wanted to find out whose doing it was. The answer back in the day was warchild.

Edit: 

wfa makes several appearances too

Edited by Lio
  • Thanks 1