ASLayerAODsk

Copyright Strikes....

Back in the day only /Charmo was psycho. Now we have Walker, Brasky, MSL, Mojo, Warchild...and the weird thing is that a few of them really have inside infos...like WTF?

while saying this...i always suspected Walker being shizo...some guys definately have multiple accounts and personalities.

Edited by Creed
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, soon said:

TB enabling or encouraging them, by word or omission, pisses me off more than words can describe.

hold on. why would TB encourage their own stalker?

1 minute ago, action said:

hold on. why would TB encourage their own stalker?

Ive not spoken of any stalker. My post is in reference to the take downs/strikes.

Edited by soon

30 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Dude even Stevie fuckin' wonder sees it's like that. Maybe this will do the trick for you!!!!!!!

ZN6U6y9.png

Again, I am not really interested in evidence that Walker or jim or santa clause or whoever are responsible for taking down videos. I was specifically asking for evidence for Russ' claim that TB had been handing over an official account to ease the troll's efforts in taking down videos. So I am more interested in evidence for TB's direct involvement, rather than a passive couldn't-care-less-attitude.

And although Walker (or jim?) here claims to represent Uzi Suicidal (btw, the name of the label was Uzi Suicide, so this, too suggests it is a fake account?), that in itself doesn't demonstrate TB's involvement. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying they aren't involved, I was just curious by Russ' statement and asked if I could see the evidence, too. Because, after all, if it is true that evidence exists for TB's involvement, that would be something the fan base, and possible the press, should know.

What is interesting, though, as pointed out by @Blackstar, is the "Fernando" account on reddit where it was said a third party had got control over an official account. Was it handed over? Was it hacked? Was it even the Uzi Suicidal account or some other account?

3 minutes ago, Creed said:

Back in the day only /Charmo was psycho. Now we have Walker, Brasky, MSL, Mojo, Warchild...and the weird thing is that a few of them really have inside infos...like WTF?

don't put Brasky into the same group of people and not even into the same sentence with those. he's not associated with those in any way. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

You don’t need the murder weapon to be convicted of murder 

No, but some evidence perhaps? And Russ said that this evidence existed so I was hoping to see it. I am sure many would be interested in seeing evidence for TB enabling trolls in taking down youtube videos by giving them access to an official band/management account.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, action said:

am I supposed to read this and somehow conclude that TB is to blame, with sociopaths like that stalking the band?

there are "fans" out there, like the one described in the post above, who are the reason TB likes to keep their distance from anyone outside. And with lunatics as those described, can you blame them? I would be horrified out of my mind, if I was in Axl's place and I had numbnuts like those taking interest in me. Frankly, just the thought creeps me out.

There is not one side to this, not even two sides, but multiple angles one weirder than the other 

And yet TB chooses to associate with people like the person who posted racist meme toward another fan on Nightrain and another fan who's leaked material and is involved with the YouTube takedowns. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

Ive not spoken of any stalker. My post is in reference to the take downs/strikes.

it's just been proven that this "walker" person is behind some of these takedowns, not TB.

what can TB do about videos taken down from other channels, not their own? ultimately, it's youtube that removes these videos, and what would GNR be able to do about that?

in fact, GNR have their own channel on YT posting lots of their own videos, so I take from this that they do view YT videos as great representation and I believe TB have acknowledged that in their message on page 35: "it's always a promotion".

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Again, I am not really interested in evidence that Walker or jim or santa clause or whoever are responsible for taking down videos. I was specifically asking for evidence for Russ' claim that TB had been handing over an official account to ease the troll's efforts in taking down videos. So I am more interested in evidence for TB's direct involvement, rather than a passive couldn't-care-less-attitude.

@Blackstar

Where do you think these people got the login information from? 

Just now, action said:

it's just been proven that this "walker" person is behind some of these takedowns, not TB.

what can TB do about videos taken down from other channels, not their own? ultimately, it's youtube that removes these videos, and what would GNR be able to do about that?

in fact, GNR have their own channel on YT posting lots of their own videos, so I take from this that they do view YT videos as great representation and I believe TB have acknowledged that in their message on page 35: "it's always a promotion".

Walker and mojo are behind the takedowns. They're doing the takedowns using an official account created within the band. They a were given the login information for this account. 

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand here. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

And yet TB chooses to associate with people like the person who posted racist meme toward another fan on Nightrain and another fan who's leaked material and is involved with the YouTube takedowns. 

I don't know what to make of that without having access to the full picture. I don't know how far this "association" stretches, so I can only refer to my previous comment, where I said that should it be proven that TB "approves" or racist behaviour, that this is the line that i'm drawing.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

First off, I have seen no evidence that they actually had access to an official account. Again, not doubting you, but the screenshots posted just show that they claim to have represented an organization called "Uzi Suicidal", which, as far as I know, isn't even the right name of the label (which was "Uzi Suicide"). I have never taken down a youtube video so I don't know what is required, but it seems a private email address was used (not a Uzi Sucide/Suicidal account) and that the person involved just claimed to represent an organization than on the surface seemed official.

Secondly, an alternative to being given access is stealing access. As in hacking. Supposedly, official emails have been hacked before (re: 101 emails, etc). Maybe phishing that gave numerous accounts accesses.

BUT, I am not saying this latter scenario is more plausible than wicked TB giving over official account to lackeys so they can wash their evil hands off the matter, I am just asking for the reported evidence that will lay this dead once and for all.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Walker and mojo are behind the takedowns. They're doing the takedowns using an official account created within the band. They a were given the login information for this account. 

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand here. 

I understand that this walker person somehow is on close terms with the band that he got login information, and he then went on to abuse this competence. we're talking about a clearly mentally unstable person with malicious intentions, so anything is possible.

I think TB and the band is a victim in this story, just like we all are.

I'm sure we've not seen the last on this, and that the band will take proper action for the damage done to their brand

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Because they are a friend of Beta's.

because they are all mentally challenged, if I should use careful words.

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

First off, I have seen no evidence that they actually had access to an official account. Again, not doubting you, but the screenshots posted just show that they claim to have represented an organization called "Uzi Suicidal", which, as far as I know, isn't even the right name of the label (which was "Uzi Suicide"). I have never taken down a youtube video so I don't know what is required, but it seems a private email address was used (not a Uzi Sucide/Suicidal account) and that the person involved just claimed to represent an organization than on the surface seemed official.

Secondly, an alternative to being given access is stealing access. As in hacking. Supposedly, official emails have been hacked before (re: 101 emails, etc). Maybe phishing that gave numerous accounts accesses.

BUT, I am not saying this latter is more plausible than wicked TB giving over official account to lackeys so they can wash their evil hands off the matter, I am just asking for the reported evidence that will lat this dead once and for all.

exactly.

this is my take on this, until further information.

it's not about ignoring the facts, it's taking the facts for what they are. not more not less. 

3 minutes ago, action said:

I don't know what to make of that without having access to the full picture. I don't know how far this "association" stretches, so I can only refer to my previous comment, where I said that should it be proven that TB "approves" or racist behaviour, that this is the line that i'm drawing.

I think most people are pretty shocked that people making and posting racist memes weren't even banned from on online forum. 

People are genuinely (and rightly) confused as to why this is the case. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, action said:

it's just been proven that this "walker" person is behind some of these takedowns

It was not just proven, its been known for some time. Not to nit pick.

6 minutes ago, action said:

I wish I could help you better understand the situation. But there are many other people who can answer your questions much better than I.

Just now, allwaystired said:

I think most people are pretty shocked that people making and posting racist memes weren't even banned from on online forum. 

People are genuinely (and rightly) confused as to why this is the case. 

yeah, I don't know what's up with that either

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

BUT, I am not saying this latter scenario is more plausible than wicked TB giving over official account to lackeys so they can wash their evil hands off the matter, I am just asking for the reported evidence that will lay this dead once and for all.

Again; believe whatever you like :)

• Like 2

I think GNR's stance is, "our official SCOM video has 1 billion views, with such huge promotion, why would we take the effort to save small channels?"

it may seem unsympathetic by them, but there isn't much money to be made in saving small channels, left right and center. if you want to view the videos, you can.

7 minutes ago, action said:

I understand that this walker person somehow is on close terms with the band that he got login information, and he then went on to abuse this competence. we're talking about a clearly mentally unstable person with malicious intentions, so anything is possible.

I think TB and the band is a victim in this story, just like we all are.

I'm sure we've not seen the last on this, and that the band will take proper action for the damage done to their brand

Hahaha, TB is a victim? That's a new one! I'm not even being a smart ass or a dick, that thought process is genuinely funny to me. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

For the record, I couldn't care less what anyone believes or doesn't believe. 

As I said previously, I'm also couldn't care less who likes or dislikes TB. All I'm doing is stating facts. 

If you choose not to believe stone cold facts that are presented, that's entirely up to each individual. 

I get the racist thing, that is not good

Otherwise, you are peddling an anti TB thing and it is not your forum. The personalities of GN'R have been around a long time, long before you were here, and have been managed in whatever way, and one should never base any opinion on anything they say or do. That is just the way it is.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

For the record, I couldn't care less what anyone believes or doesn't believe. 

As I said previously, I'm also couldn't care less who likes or dislikes TB. All I'm doing is stating facts. 

If you choose not to believe stone cold facts that are presented, that's entirely up to each individual. 

Russ, do yourself a favor and stop it here. You said everything there is to say more than often enough. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Again; believe whatever you like :)

I am still hoping someone will post the evidence for TB handing over the account, but I suppose you are right: in the absence of evidence all we can do is believe.

• Haha 1