Copyright Strikes....

On 07/07/2020 at 4:43 PM, jamillos said:

Yeah. I've always considered preposterous that belief like "it's all done by algorithms, and there's absolutely nothing anyone could do about it". That's bullshit. It started some way, and it can be at least regulated again. And I don't doubt that Guns/TB have enough resources and contacts to get in touch with relevant CEOs who actually could step in. The problem is - why would they bother. TB don't seem to think it's harming the band, and Axl's never been big on bootlegs anyway, so... I wouldn't expect much in this case. 

And that dumb fuck del james doesnt think highly of people uploading vids either. Another skid mark on the GNR gravy train. I would really like to know slash and duffs thoughts on the excess baggage that should be dropped around this band.

• Like 3

I thought liking a band and their music was supposed to be a pleasant experience but what I have learnt here is it can be pretty dark and complex, I dont understand why, I dont understand the secrecy and disdain of fans, although I can imagine some fans can be a pain in the ass and worse and maybe this colours the attitude.  It is hard to understand as their lives are so very different from most of us, it would be like trying to understand a human from the past or the future or a creature with five legs...and so on. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

I thought liking a band and their music was supposed to be a pleasant experience but what I have learnt here is it can be pretty dark and complex, I dont understand why, I dont understand the secrecy and disdain of fans, although I can imagine some fans can be a pain in the ass and worse and maybe this colours the attitude.  It is hard to understand as their lives are so very different from most of us, it would be like trying to understand a human from the past or the future or a creature with five legs...and so on. :smiley-confused2:

Even if they have some fans that can be worse than others, it's nothing every other band on Earth hasn't dealt with.