NITL Tour DVD/Blu Ray ?

13 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

We should start posting all the embarrassing Mickey videos so that only the awesome stuff remains - make the most out of this situation.

Who has the links to RIR 2011?

The MYGNRFORUM vengeance will be terrible.....:D

8 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

That PC one is already gone.

Actually not - I can watch it through my iPhone YouTube App, but not via PC. Did not try to use VPN, but the thing is wierd as iPhone and PC share basically the same network and region. 

Edited by nikothebellic

Unless they come up with a new album or reunite the AFD lineup, a NITL-DVD will hurt ticket sales for upcoming shows rather than push sales. And since they are already looking into more shows without any sign of a new album or even just one fucking new song I doubt they gonna release a DVD.

Usually, an artist releases a DVD after a tour to wrap thing up and make room for a new production with a new album, new setlist, new arrangements. Guns will be touring greatest hits until the end. No new album, new new direction, no change of tone or style, just the same going through the motions over and over again.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Unless they come up with a new album or reunite the AFD lineup, a NITL-DVD will hurt ticket sales for upcoming shows rather than push sales. And since they are already looking into more shows without any sign of a new album or even just one fucking new song I doubt they gonna release a DVD.

Usually, an artist releases a DVD after a tour to wrap thing up and make room for a new production with a new album, new setlist, new arrangements. Guns will be touring greatest hits until the end. No new album, new new direction, no change of tone or style, just the same going through the motions over and over again.

Yep the nitl tour will be as long as KISS farewell tour was.

• GNFNR 1

Logic dictates that once they finish their "mini-tour", they should release a NITL DVD/CD (compilation or otherwise) to capitalise on it's sucess and get some extra $$. Then when the label are doing their thing and promoting that, it will give the band time to get their asses in gear in regards to a new album. By the time the promo cycle for the DVD is over, they can rinse and repeat for the album.

But then again, this is GN'R we're talking about, so that's a complete load of nonsense.

6 hours ago, sidman69 said:

i think if nothing happens with GNR this fall/next winter then don't hold out hope for anything especially if we get a new Conspirators record before GNR releases anything

Agree with this unfortunately. 

Edited by Sydney Fan

2 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

Logic dictates that once they finish their "mini-tour", they should release a NITL DVD/CD (compilation or otherwise) to capitalise on it's sucess and get some extra $$. Then when the label are doing their thing and promoting that, it will give the band time to get their asses in gear in regards to a new album. By the time the promo cycle for the DVD is over, they can rinse and repeat for the album.

But then again, this is GN'R we're talking about, so that's a complete load of nonsense.

To throw this question out does anyone on the inside know what this tour will be called (if anything?). The nitl tour was completed so they cannot call it nitl.

20 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

To throw this question out does anyone on the inside know what this tour will be called (if anything?). The nitl tour was completed so they cannot call it nitl.

If it's just a few festival shows, I imagine it'll just be 'Tour 2019' and they might keep doing individual shirt/litho designs in the different cities. Instead of 'NITL 2019' it will just say 'Louder Than Life Festival 2019', etc.

• Thanks 1