Duff's new single release: 'Don't Look Behind You'

On 4/26/2019 at 3:16 AM, T-Minus said:

I really wish someone would throw his mic into the sea and Gorilla glue his mouth shut so I never hear him "sing" again.  Good fucking lord.

You literally don't ever have to hear him sing again. You don't have to click play when someone shares a link. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, donny said:

got my London tickets. will be my first time seeing him outside of GNR. 

i hope he does a few old ones from his 93 debut album, better than his later stuff and most of VR in my opinion. 

I just got got tickets too. Outside of Gn'R I saw him with VR around 8 times and once with Camp Freddy.  Would also love to hear a couple songs off of Believe In Me and a few Gn'R/VR songs.  Was never a fan of his punk pop stuff.

As for this song, it was kind of meh at first listen. Didn't like Tenderness either but the last one was pretty cool.. It is at the City Winery and tickets weren't cheap.. $70 each including fees.. Way over priced but it looks like a pretty intimate place. Fuck it.. Just gonna get drunk on wine and chill.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I just got got tickets too. Outside of Gn'R I saw him with VR around 8 times and once with Camp Freddy.  Would also love to hear a couple songs off of Believe In Me and a few Gn'R/VR songs.  Was never a fan of his punk pop stuff.

As for this song, it was kind of meh at first listen. Didn't like Tenderness either but the last one was pretty cool.. It is at the City Winery and tickets weren't cheap.. $70 each including fees.. Way over priced but it looks like a pretty intimate place. Fuck it.. Just gonna get drunk on wine and chill.

i'm just hoping for 10 years. not the best but one of my personnel favourites for many years. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, donny said:

i'm just hoping for 10 years. not the best but one of my personnel favourites for many years. 

Im a fan of that and man in the meadow. The guesting with skid row on trouble is not bad, love the guitar intro. He may also do "so fine" as well as he seems to do it with loaded. Maybe all acoustic.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, donny said:

I like that one too and I think he plays it sometimes.. Man in the meadow would be cool but I doubt it would happen.. I am actually already regretting buying the tickets and may sell them. I don't know shit about Shooter Jennings but I assume he will play a couple of his or his fathers songs too..

On 21.4.2019 at 4:52 PM, Live Like a Suicide said:

It seems to be getting an average response from general audiences. Honestly though, i think all of this solo stuff is great. Sure, it's different and odd, but that's what makes it interesting and fun to listen to. I would rather listen to this, Chip Away or Tenderness on repeat for 24 hours than [insert generic song here] from SMKC's Living the Dream. ;)

It’s sunday. I’m in a good mood and I really like it. Love the melody, love the sound. Like his voice. A little David Bowie-ish in the beginning and Beatle-esk chords in the end. Love the background vocals too. Well done, Ned Flanders! :lol:

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, SAU3R said:

I don't know why, but I love Duffs backing vocals but I can't stand it when he does lead vocals

Same!! His backing vocals are great in Guns songs! Especially on Appetite. That is the case for a lot of bands. Joe Perry is a terrible lead vocalist but his backing vocals were a great part of the classic Aerosmith sound. Especially in the early days.