New Shannon Hoon Documentary with GNR footage

9 hours ago, Ericstacey said:

I remember Blind Melon was going to play here in Cleveland on the tour where he died, I almost was going to go-I think either the venue had a cancellation notice on the door, or it was in our local weekly magazine which always listed upcoming concerts-I can't remember which. It was so sad and shocking to see that.  The No Rain video was on MTV all the time when it blew up, probably as much if not more than the Guns videos at the time from the Illusion records, or it at least felt like it.  I was just watching the Woodstock performance of No Rain-it actually wasn't too bad-I know a lot of people hate it because apparently he was on LSD at the time, and he was getting out of control. Don't Cry would not be the same without his voice.

Here in  australia no rain was in the charts especially the top20 but a long time a good 2-3 months it felt like. I think the only guns song that stayed in the charts around that time, and stayed ffor even longer was november rain.