Avengers: Endgame

ZoSoRose

On 8/8/2019 at 10:27 AM, moreblack said:

Waiting for it to get to Netflix to see it. Do I need to see Infinity War first?

I watched Endgame on a long flight the other day. I'd only seen parts of Infinity War here and there prior to watching Endgame and I was fine. 

On 2019-08-08 at 10:27 AM, moreblack said:

Waiting for it to get to Netflix to see it. Do I need to see Infinity War first?

You're going to be waiting indefinitely.  Netflix's deal with Disney (who owns Marvel) ended at the end of 2018.  Only movies released in 2018 will be streamed on Netflix.  All Disney owned movies released in 2019 onwards will not be streamed on Netflix.  

Disney is launching their own streaming service (Disney+) in a few months and I believe it will be available when it gets rolled out.  

• 4 months later...

Finally watched my blue ray. I thought it was a little long, but it was all in all a good movie. So many super heros in one movie! lol

I thought it was a good ending for this series.

I do hope Thor will be in the next Guardians of the Galaxy. i think he would be a great addition to them. Love Rocket and Grout so much.

Every one got to shine which was cool. Loved Captain America getting his great ending.

On 8/19/2019 at 2:45 PM, downzy said:

You're going to be waiting indefinitely.  Netflix's deal with Disney (who owns Marvel) ended at the end of 2018.  Only movies released in 2018 will be streamed on Netflix.  All Disney owned movies released in 2019 onwards will not be streamed on Netflix.  

Disney is launching their own streaming service (Disney+) in a few months and I believe it will be available when it gets rolled out.  

Yeah, you have to se Infinity Wars first. It continues in Endgame.  If you're a fan of this series, I suggest you buy both movies. Endgame is 3 hours.

26 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I actually like the DC comics too. The Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Wonder woman and Superman were very cool. Not sure if they will continue.

I know a new Wonder Woman comes out in May. So does Black Widow. Guess the Black Widow movie will show how she became Black widow. lol I'm so confused by this whole comic world.

The upcoming Black Widow movie takes place in between the avengers movies Civil War and Infinity War, while she was in hiding. It’ll have flashbacks to her origin, but that’s about it.

As for DC: Wonder Woman 2 comes out in May, like you said, and a third film is expected a few years later. Aquaman 2 is set for Christmas 2022. Flash’s movie is currently scheduled for Summer 2022, but has already lost five directors and keeps getting delayed. It hasn’t started filming yet, so I have a feeling it’ll be canceled.

Also, they’re making a new Batman movie that takes place in the 1990’s and is about a younger Batman (who will be played by Robert Pattinson from the Twilight movies). That one comes out in June 2021, and is actually about to start filming in just a few days now, apparently.

Superman is in a tough place right now. The studio is trying to decide between doing a “fun, safe” reboot with JJ Abrams or a “dark, gritty” reboot with Michael B. Jordan. No decision has been made yet, apparently, so no release date has been set. We’ll see what happens there, I guess.

Edited by rocknroll41

On 1/4/2020 at 1:25 PM, rocknroll41 said:

The upcoming Black Widow movie takes place in between the avengers movies Civil War and Infinity War, while she was in hiding. It’ll have flashbacks to her origin, but that’s about it.

As for DC: Wonder Woman 2 comes out in May, like you said, and a third film is expected a few years later. Aquaman 2 is set for Christmas 2022. Flash’s movie is currently scheduled for Summer 2022, but has already lost five directors and keeps getting delayed. It hasn’t started filming yet, so I have a feeling it’ll be canceled.

Also, they’re making a new Batman movie that takes place in the 1990’s and is about a younger Batman (who will be played by Robert Pattinson from the Twilight movies). That one comes out in June 2021, and is actually about to start filming in just a few days now, apparently.

Superman is in a tough place right now. The studio is trying to decide between doing a “fun, safe” reboot with JJ Abrams or a “dark, gritty” reboot with Michael B. Jordan. No decision has been made yet, apparently, so no release date has been set. We’ll see what happens there, I guess.

Yeah, heard about the Pattinson movie. I'm so over him. lol I saw Henry Cavil on the E channel and he was asked about being Superman again. He said he couldn't say either way, but was smiling the whole time. I do like him as Superman.

I love Wonder Woman. Good stories and she's a kick ass. I figured Black Widow was showing how she became Black Widow. Aquaman 2 is 2022. OMG! Why so far away? I guess Jason Momoa is doing alot of tv shows. Good for him. He looked amazing at the Golden Globes, so did his wife. Love how they always seem to wear the same color.

I hope the kid that played The Flash in the Justice League is the same kid. He was very cute and funny. 

Anyway, I guess the super hero franchise won't ever die.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, heard about the Pattinson movie. I'm so over him. lol I saw Henry Cavil on the E channel and he was asked about being Superman again. He said he couldn't say either way, but was smiling the whole time. I do like him as Superman.

I love Wonder Woman. Good stories and she's a kick ass. I figured Black Widow was showing how she became Black Widow. Aquaman 2 is 2022. OMG! Why so far away? I guess Jason Momoa is doing alot of tv shows. Good for him. He looked amazing at the Golden Globes, so did his wife. Love how they always seem to wear the same color.

I hope the kid that played The Flash in the Justice League is the same kid. He was very cute and funny. 

Anyway, I guess the super hero franchise won't ever die.

Yeah haha Jason and his wife seem cool. The real reason Aquaman 2 is taking so long tho is cause the special effects for those movies take forever to do, cause of so much ocean and stuff. The first movie also took four years to make.

For now, The Flash is still the same kid. I liked him too, so hopefully he stays on.

Yeah, right all those special effects and mostly actors in front of a green screen. lol Now that's acting. I guess this is why they see their own movies to actually see what they filmed. lol

Yeah, the Flash kid was cute. I do like him.

Yeah, I think Jason and Lisa make a cute couple. Very in tone with each other. Sharon Osbourne interviewed Jason and said how cute a couple they are. lol