Greta Thunberg's Groupie

Axl's Agony Aunt

7 minutes ago, soon said:

^^^^^ Ha - these pedo's cant follow a basic comparison without confusing themselves :lol::lol:

"climate deniers"

we need to talk about this.

just a clarification, I don't deny the climate change. now that's clear.

what would you call someone who still drives a car / flies planes / eats meat / buys luxury products like smartphones and laptops? Don't these people "deny" that their actions have any influence on the climate? because their actions certainly are contributing to it. I'd like to know the logic of these people, how they can justify their own actions. I think that is a fundamental intellectual problem that needs to be dissected.

second question: what authority do people like that have, to "call for action" when they can't even change themselves? the pot is accusing the kettle of being black, so to speak

1 minute ago, action said:

"climate deniers"

we need to talk about this.

just a clarification, I don't deny the climate change. now that's clear.

what would you call someone who still drives a car / flies planes / eats meat / buys luxury products like smartphones and laptops? Don't these people "deny" that their actions have any influence on the climate? because their actions certainly are contributing to it. I'd like to know the logic of these people, how they can justify their own actions. I think that is a fundamental intellectual problem that needs to be dissected.

second question: what authority do people like that have, to "call for action" when they can't even change themselves? the pot is accusing the kettle of being black, so to speak

I havent mentioned climate deniers. I made a cogent and true point about the sensibility of the spirit of rock is perfect to fight climate change :headbang:

1 hour ago, soon said:

I havent mentioned climate deniers. I made a cogent and true point about the sensibility of the spirit of rock is perfect to fight climate change :headbang:

oh? :popcorn:

On 6-1-2020 at 6:03 PM, soon said:

Meatloaf is a climate denier and a Greta bully. Personally Id hate to be associated with Meatloaf so Im glad to be on the right side of history.

So, climate deniers aren't as smart as Baz. Its a fact.

On 7-1-2020 at 5:07 PM, soon said:

HAHAHAHA! We knew that @action doesnt understand the Climate Crisis. But apparently he doesnt understand rock n roll either!! Poor fucker :lol:

Just now, action said:

oh? :popcorn:

Oh I should have somehow known that you werent responding to what I said that you are replying to, but that its somehow implied that you were responding to a random blend of posts Ive made on other days in different contexts 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh I should have somehow known that you werent responding to what I said that you are replying to, but that its somehow implied that you were responding to a random blend of posts Ive made on other days in different contexts 

just having a conversation with you about a point you mentioned earlier and which I wanted to delve into a bit, like a gentleman. no need to get your tits out ;) 

4 minutes ago, action said:

just having a conversation with you about a point you mentioned earlier and which I wanted to delve into a bit, like a gentleman. no need to get your tits out ;) 

Yes, its true - climate deniers arent as smart as Baz :shrugs:

7 minutes ago, soon said:

Yes, its true - climate deniers arent as smart as Baz :shrugs:

everyone who drives a car is either a climate denier or a hypocrite

to "deny" that climate is changing, implies you see no harm in driving a car since you're of the opinion that climate isnt changing.

to drive a car, acknowledging climate is changing, makes you a hypocrite.

I guess I fall in the second category , but I'm no climate denier.

Edited by action

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

''I don't believe weather exists. Weather is just a figment of our imagination''!

You do know that weather and climate are fundamentally different things don’t you? 

Way to prove my point! :lol: 

Just now, Dazey said:

You do know that weather and climate are fundamentally different things don’t you? 

Way to prove my point! :lol: 

The long-term manifestations of weather and other atmospheric conditions in a given area or country, now usually represented by thestatistical summary of its weather conditions during a period long enough to ensure that representative values are obtained

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/climate

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I’ll see you a Wikipedia and raise you a NASA. 

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/noaa-n/climate/climate_weather.html

I am reasonably confident as to the presence of synonymy between the two terms. You are in full flown Guardianist outrage mode tonight, aren't you? Has Trump triggered this in you? 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am reasonably confident as to the presence of synonymy between the two terms. You are in full flown Guardianist outrage mode tonight, aren't you? Has Trump triggered this in you? 

It’s the critical lack of synonymy that you fail to grasp. 

Edited by Dazey

15 minutes ago, action said:

everyone who drives a car is either a climate denier or a hypocrite

to "deny" that climate is changing, implies you see no harm in driving a car since you're of the opinion that climate isnt changing.

to drive a car, acknowledging climate is changing, makes you a hypocrite.

I guess I fall in the second category , but I'm no climate denier.

Nah. And you’ve already been corrected on this many times.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

You cannot even get into a pair of skinny jeans and the slightest whiff of that schleper accent of yours will produce hoots of derision from your Waitrose chums. 

I can get into a pair of them. As long as a pair means one for each leg. :lol: 

Also fuck you on my accent you bald cunt! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You're infuriatingly immune to fat shaming.

I'm acutely aware of the consequences of getting offended for being called a fat cunt in the north east of England. :lol: They sense blood in the water and you're dead! :lol: