Gibbo

Slash to record in Axl's Malibu studio on Saturday 04/27/2019

21 minutes ago, Edward Nygma said:

I think I've mistaken a name here. From the UK. 

Axl's favorite pizza from Arni's 😊🍕

• Like 1

So, who flew a drone over Axl's house to get some footage? This is 2019. Am I the first to think of this? :ph34r:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Edward Nygma said:

I think I've mistaken a name here. From the UK. 

You're thinking of Arnie's Pizza in Indiana. Arby's is a low-quality fast food chain in the US.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DIST said:

I bet they put 4 albums out at once.

Why stop there? I bet they’ll release 8 albums at once. An octo album, if you will.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

They had plenty of time to knock out an EP this wknd.  I’m sure they’ll put the rush on it to release by Memorial Day. Can’t wait!  :awesomeface:

6 hours ago, ceres said:

They had plenty of time to knock out an EP this wknd.  I’m sure they’ll put the rush on it to release by Memorial Day. Can’t wait!  :awesomeface:

If Slash just had to re-record leads on the Chinese Leftovers, then they certainly had time to knock out a whole LP. 

Who knows what they were working on, but I'll take just about anything except a live album. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

If Slash just had to re-record leads on the Chinese Leftovers, then they certainly had time to knock out a whole LP. 

Who knows what they were working on, but I'll take just about anything except a live album. 

I'm the same I would take anything even just a single and a B side to keep fans satisfied 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I want a live video album. But I want in addition to “new” material. Call me selfish, but that’s what happens when you make me wait 10 years between releases. 

As much as I enjoyed every single show I attended on NITL, it's fair to admit that Axl's voice wouldn't stand a live album, unless every voice track is fully re-recorded.
Considering this, I'd rather him use this time and his rested voice on new material.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nalbi said:

As much as I enjoyed every single show I attended on NITL, it's fair to admit that Axl's voice wouldn't stand a live album, unless every voice track is fully re-recorded.
Considering this, I'd rather him use this time and his rested voice on new material.

Nah, if they make a best-of and choose 2016 vocals on the difficult songs, you get a live album that has better vocals than the 2012 Vegas BluRay.

Estranged from one of the 2016 Mexico shows, November Rain from the 2017 Japan shows, YCBM Houston, Rocket Queen houston, Live and Let Die pick one of the early performances because of the long ass screams, etc.

There were some really amazing performances of Axl, all together would make a really really great BluRay. Even SCOM sounded good on some shows (dont remember wich ones, but he sounded good even with his clean voice).

• Like 1

It could have been just drunk jamming, guys, anything... As long as they work together again, I'm happy...

I'm headed to Lafayette for some pizza, then to Axl's house. Maybe he'll answer and accept the gift?

24 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

I was there in Malibu and I met Slash on the beach.

tQ00jUB.jpg

looks more like perla

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

looks more like perla

Absolutelly, looks Perla. Good eyes :D

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

tQ00jUB.jpg

So great to see Slash without top hat!

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

So great to see Slash without top hat!

Slash without top hat....but...with tits... :D

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Nalbi said:

Yup.. If they release a live album, just give us something from the classic era. Such a shame the fans hardly have anything tangible from that era. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

tQ00jUB.jpg

So, Steven Tyler confirmed?

Edited by default_