Slash to record in Axl's Malibu studio on Saturday 04/27/2019

50 minutes ago, soon said:

Kruse Kontrol Amplification

The Music Centre "Vintage 1980's" sticker bears more scrutiny imho. Including

- Why would the producer and not Slashs tech bring it in? Caram retooled the amps all over CD, maybe this is Carams own amp for reamping CD leftovers to Slashs sound?

- Slash buys his amps from Music Centre? I dont think so. He has a very close relationship with Marshall. Doesnt sound right.

For whatever my word is worth:

It's legit.

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

It's depressing how it has come to this .. The band has us begging for new music i'm waving $100 bills in Axl's face yet nothing comes of it 

It's like @DieselDaisy said the other day "This is the only band that doesn't want you to hear their music"

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

???

there's a bunch more copyright takedowns people discussed in the other thread saying they look more official, similar to what happened prior to the Appetite reissue coming out. Maybe there's some big announcement coming up? My guess is maybe a movie soundtrack? Re-Recording for Terminator Dark Fate?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sidman69 said:

there's a bunch more copyright takedowns people discussed in the other thread saying they look more official, similar to what happened prior to the Appetite reissue coming out. Maybe there's some big announcement coming up? My guess is maybe a movie soundtrack? Re-Recording for Terminator Dark Fate?

When the Appetite release happened though the takedown notices were for stuff that was going to be on that. I'm not sure the notices are related this time, as they seem too random.....

5 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Do you know that for sure? Not asking you to reveal any sources or anything, just want to know if I should get excited or not. They're actually recording this weekend?

Yes, that's what I meant when "it's legit" :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Cool thanks!

So does anyone have the individual pics? I just want to see the amp.

The fb post has been removed.

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

can't find the post in FB anymore. taken down?

Yep.

Similar to what @sidman69 said, the post being taken down should be all the proof eveyrone needs with regard to it's legitimacy. 

Just now, Black Sabbath said:

Sure they do.

I prefaced by saying “If” anyway, and I don’t mind if people are cautious - it comes with the band and territory. What bothers me is when people state things like they’re fact.

So IF the band puts something new out, then those that said they never would and state it as fact, can eat it.

I’ve always been cautiously optimistic when it comes to new material being released, for obvious reasons, but it’s always baffled me when some people have such a negative look towards everything, especially towards one of their so-called favorite bands.

Maybe it’s just me :shrugs:

Ah, yeah. Got you. 

Yeah - I've never understood that one either. Don't listen to anyone that says stuff like that is fact - they know as much as you and me. Cautiously optimistic (otherwise known as 'realistic'?) is the key with this band, for sure. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Do you know that for sure? Not asking you to reveal any sources or anything, just want to know if I should get excited or not. They're actually recording this weekend?

If Russ says it's true.... It's true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1