Why Are We Still Rewarding Guns N' Roses in 2019? (Esquire Article)

After reading the article TWICE, I still can't grasp what is that upsets people here so much.... :shrugs:

This article is so dull, so boring, so strange, that it only leaves me like :question::question::question:

I don't understand more than half of it. Not sure if it's supposed to be funny or not.
Not sure if it's supposed to be sarcastic or witty :blink:

Either way, it does not provoke in me one bit of any wild emotion, so I'll blame it to my bad English or something :sleeper:

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

After reading the article TWICE, I still can't grasp what is that upsets people here so much.... :shrugs:

This article is so dull, so boring, so strange, that it only leaves me like :question::question::question:

I don't understand more than half of it. Not sure if it's supposed to be funny or not.
Not sure if it's supposed to be sarcastic or witty :blink:

Either way, it does not provoke in me one bit of any wild emotion, so I'll blame it to my bad English or something :sleeper:

There's nothing wrong with your English, it's just a poorly written article.

I don't understand why it's had so much attention either.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

There's nothing wrong with your English, it's just a poorly written article.

I don't understand why it's had so much attention either.

Cool!

I'm not one of the kiss ass sicophants of the band, so I am okay with the harshest criticism that could be out there, because this band deserves it :lol:

But I don't get what's so upsetting about this article, aside from the fact that it is a highly strange way to highlight "the worst" of GN'R.

If the journalist says he doesn't like them (and he has all the right to be disgusted by them), I was hoping for something with more substance than what he wrote.

Or maybe it is just the fact that what he mentioned is so "old news" to me, that I can't be surprised anymore :shrugs:

• Like 1

On 02/05/2019 at 10:24 PM, killuridols said:

If the journalist says he doesn't like them (and he has all the right to be disgusted by them), I was hoping for something with more substance than what he wrote.

That was the kind of article I was expecting, which made it all the more dumb when the guy starts going on about how he hates GN'R because he doesn't like the way Axl describes candles, or whatever.

People who are actually fans have bigger problems than that, and criticise the band more harshly for it than this article did.

• GNFNR 1