Does anyone remember that thread on here...

spunko12345

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

From years ago where that guy got a job working for P-Diddy at his offices in New York? Fucking belter that one was.

He was sued a while back by his housekeeper as I recall for walking around with his nob out in his spare time so if they did it might've been a traumatic experience :lol:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/sean-diddy-combs-sued-by-chef-sexual-harassment-retaliation-1001540

EDIT: chef, my mistake.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

So hang on P-Diddy is a poof?

There have been rumours abound for years.  50 Cent is particularly vocal, and consistent, in his proclaimations on this matter, though the chef in this case was a bird.

Edited by Len Cnut

3 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Yes, I do. One of many classic threads this forum has produced. 

There was another one where someone tried to stay wake for 7 days and was posting updates along the way. That one got pretty psycadelic.

40 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

There was another one where someone tried to stay wake for 7 days and was posting updates along the way. That one got pretty psycadelic.

I don't think I've ever managed more than a day.  As in like miss one night of sleep, so technically thats two days awake.

Edited by Len Cnut

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't think I've ever managed more than a day.  As in like miss one night of sleep, so technically thats two days awake.

Me and my mate stayed awake for the Lewis v Tyson fight and then watched Moulin Rouge three times in a row with various new people dipping in and out of his house throughout the night/morning. That was at least two days. Funnily enough there was quite a bit of speed involved in that aswell 😄

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Me and my mate stayed awake for the Lewis v Tyson fight and then watched Moulin Rouge three times in a row with various new people dipping in and out of his house throughout the night/morning. That was at least two days. Funnily enough there was quite a bit of speed involved in that aswell 😄

Moulin Rouge?!  You great Jessie!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...