Going To Nashville in August to See SMKC

TMAC20

Can’t wait to hear the new Jams on this leg of the tour - Pumped to see the best Rock N Roll band on the planet - 

it will be my second gig for SMKC- First one was @bogarts in Cincinnati 

Hope to see a few of u cats there 

Great band in a great town. Have a blast!!

This is random and I hope not too creepy... But your screen name was in my dream! 

In my dream I had to defuse a bomb and when I looked at the timer it said TMAC20. In the dream I was like wait, what that seems familiar... and then I woke up :lol:

I think my brain was going for like "T minus 22 minutes" like a rocket launch or in Perfect Crime. Maybe? :lol:

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t wait till the Smkc Gig in Nashville - This Band is beyond infinity with their playing - The jams are the best on the planet right now - I dare anyone to say their is a better Rock n Band  than SMKC 

Frank Sidoris - The perfect Compliment to Slash - Kills it on rhythm guitar - His mix is perfect live - Kid is a Star - He is Gonna  be a killer lead guitar player in his own band in the near future 

Todd “ Dammitt “ Kerns is a beast on bass - A plus singer who harmonizes with Myles for Perfection- His 2 lead spots on Alibi - gonna die are a highlight - Sic stuff and a sic player 

Fitzy is theTop 5 rock n Roll drummers on planet  Earth - Fitzy is a modern day Bonham - Listen to His take on Moby Dick during intros of the band - Sic stuff - Throw Matt Sorum And Steven Adler in a blender of sound and that’s what Fitzy sounds like - Beast 

Myles Kennedy - What else can be said - Best Singer in the Biz - Love him in Smkc - Getting more raspier too - love that part - What a talent - Good as it Gets 

Slash - 1 man wrecking crew - Plays flawlessly-Like walking the dog - I challenge anyone to say he isn’t the Top player in the world of Rock N Roll Right now - His tone right now is Half 1993 and Half 2019 - In other words he is the man - Is he a better player than in 1993 - You Damn right he is -No Question - Wof Jam is Virtuosity- Wicked Stone is a shredders delight - Serve You Right is Smoking - Blues on steroids licks with Wah - Sic mofo - 

Anastasia is the perfect ender - A melodic shred fest - 

Sickest Tone he has had maybe ever - the new Les Pauls are thick and sick - 

Slash is on another level and so is the band 

Edited by TMAC20
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

Anyone else going 2 the Nashville gig - The ryman is a very small place with great acoustics 

I will be there. I have seen a lot of shows there and it does have great acoustics. I have watched country and rock shows and I think I liked the rock shows better. The Deftones show actually might be my favorite of all the shows I watched there.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 10:07 AM, TMAC20 said:

I can’t wait till the Smkc Gig in Nashville - This Band is beyond infinity with their playing - The jams are the best on the planet right now - I dare anyone to say their is a better Rock n Band  than SMKC 

Frank Sidoris - The perfect Compliment to Slash - Kills it on rhythm guitar - His mix is perfect live - Kid is a Star - He is Gonna  be a killer lead guitar player in his own band in the near future 

Todd “ Dammitt “ Kerns is a beast on bass - A plus singer who harmonizes with Myles for Perfection- His 2 lead spots on Alibi - gonna die are a highlight - Sic stuff and a sic player 

Fitzy is theTop 5 rock n Roll drummers on planet  Earth - Fitzy is a modern day Bonham - Listen to His take on Moby Dick during intros of the band - Sic stuff - Throw Matt Sorum And Steven Adler in a blender of sound and that’s what Fitzy sounds like - Beast 

Myles Kennedy - What else can be said - Best Singer in the Biz - Love him in Smkc - Getting more raspier too - love that part - What a talent - Good as it Gets 

Slash - 1 man wrecking crew - Plays flawlessly-Like walking the dog - I challenge anyone to say he isn’t the Top player in the world of Rock N Roll Right now - His tone right now is Half 1993 and Half 2019 - In other words he is the man - Is he a better player than in 1993 - You Damn right he is -No Question - Wof Jam is Virtuosity- Wicked Stone is a shredders delight - Serve You Right is Smoking - Blues on steroids licks with Wah - Sic mofo - 

Anastasia is the perfect ender - A melodic shred fest - 

Sickest Tone he has had maybe ever - the new Les Pauls are thick and sick - 

Slash is on another level and so is the band 

Just by reading this I get the distinct impression that you're a fan of the band.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1