The Guns N Roses Member Who Died That No One Seems To Remember

4 hours ago, sidman69 said:

This week I talked about Ole Beich who was Guns N' Roses original bassist who died in 1991. Its hard to believe only one member of GNR passed away so far given their decadent lifestyle.

I always felt sorry for Ole Beich, sad story.  As far as other guys in the band not dying, they were extremely lucky.  By just sheer odds, considering how deeply they had sunk into their addictions, at least one of them shouldn't be around.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, default_ said:

Just opened it on Youtube and it seems Raz Cue isnt very found of the video. :lol:

I just discovered a couple of errors 

- Ole joined L. A. Guns in 1983 and Michael Jagosz was the singer during that time 

- It was Duff who played the very first GN'R show 

- Axl didn't leave L. A. Guns to join Rapidire. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sidman69 said:

This week I talked about Ole Beich who was Guns N' Roses original bassist who died in 1991. Its hard to believe only one member of GNR passed away so far given their decadent lifestyle.

Your whole pre-GN'R timeline is so terribly incorrect. What is wrong with you, doing all these videos and not even knowing how things went down? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

I just discovered a couple of errors 

- Ole joined L. A. Guns in 1983 and Michael Jagosz was the singer during that time 

- It was Duff who played the very first GN'R show 

- Axl didn't leave L. A. Guns to join Rapidire. 

Nice noting these. Adding to it all:

- Ole joined Pyrrhus first, which was Tracii's band with Mike Jagosz, Rob Gardner and Dani Tull and managed by Raz Cue. When Axl joined (and he had been Axl since during Hollywood Rose) those guys sans Jagosz, they began as LA Guns (Tracii mentioned once how much he loved and was inspired by the Hollywood Rose name). 

- Rick Mars, who would later join one of the first (Hollywood) Rose lineups, replaced Dani in Pyrrhus, at least for their 12/31/83 show on the same bill with Slash's Road Crew, so possibly Ole didn't join until '84 (or maybe he just couldn't play that NYE night). 

- L.A. Guns' Raz Records' EP with Jagosz on lead vocals (and Ole on bass) of course saw the light of day as it aired on the goddamn radio in 1985 (maybe '84, too). Their song "When Dreams Don't Follow Through" got the most air play. 

Edited by Chest Burster
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Chest Burster said:

Your whole pre-GN'R timeline is so terribly incorrect. What is wrong with you, doing all these videos and not even knowing how things went down? 

looking forward to your channel. Frankly you don't deserve much more of a response as you're not worth my time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sidman69 said:

looking forward to your channel. Frankly you don't deserve much more of a response as you're not worth my time. 

You will never be a professional journalist and I'm not even sorry about that. 

• Like 4

I have an old Guns bootleg LP with separate pictures of all the guys on the back and I never knew who one of the guys was.. There are only 5 pictures though. I Will have to look tonight and see which of the AFD5 are missing. I am pretty sure the dude was wearing a dew rag bandanna and was playing bass.. The Record has Corn Shucker, A very rare One in A million, The Elephant Dick Move to TheCIty and stuff on it. I am almost positive all the songs are the AFD lineup so never understood who he was. Wonder if it was this Ole person?

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I have an old Guns bootleg LP with separate pictures of all the guys on the back and I never knew who one of the guys was.. There are only 5 pictures though. I Will have to look tonight and see which of the AFD5 are missing. I am pretty sure the dude was wearing a dew rag bandanna and was playing bass.. The Record has Corn Shucker, A very rare One in A million, The Elephant Dick Move to TheCIty and stuff on it. I am almost positive all the songs are the AFD lineup so never understood who he was. Wonder if it was this Ole person?

Boom, I actually found it online. Anyone know who the mystery man is? 

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/1cca7844e22021ec3f81db3f0bea4627/5D5673CE/t51.2885-15/e35/53716625_386955361857986_8200646940641343272_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

No, he doesn't look like Haggis

harris2.jpg

It isn't Ole Beich either. 

Maybe Paul Huge or West Arkeen? This has bothered me for 30 years.. Some closure would be nice haha.. It also looks like a 6 string, not a bass. 

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Axl is the only person on the cover of the album.

Maybe Paul Huge or West Arkeen? This has bugged me for 30 years hahah.

He looks like Paul Huge a bit. :lol: But what would he be doing there with a bass? 

Could it be McBob?