Watch ADLER'S APPETITE Perform GUNS N' ROSES Classics At M3 ROCK FESTIVAL

As i stated in an old thread about steven and his recent singer, he should find somebody, who does the songs in a proper, but own kind of way. Not like this guy, who tries to be a "perfect" Axl impersonator. As good, as his voice may be, it's a bit embarrassing and hard for me to watch:shrugs:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EricA said:

As i stated in an old thread about steven and his recent singer, he should find somebody, who does the songs in a proper, but own kind of way. Not like this guy, who tries to be a "perfect" Axl impersonator. As good, as his voice may be, it's a bit embarrassing and hard for me to watch:shrugs:

When he did that, he recieved a lot of bashing.

8 hours ago, KURT19 said:

This current lineup that Steven has put together absolutely KICKS ASS!

GO see em if ya can...

I am going to see him in July and it is going to be a blast. I have Duff tickets too and I am looking forward to the Adler show much more. In fact I am probably going to try and sell the Duff tickets. The band itself sounds incredible.. I was watching some of these yesterday.. I doubt the current Gn'R could play Reckless life that good and some of the other songs as well. There is a bit of  a cheese factor with the singer but he sounds better than Axl does. There are plenty of bands that get tribute or clones to front their actual bands.. The Doors have done it, STP's current guy is a clone, Journey, Judas Priest... Queen have an American Idol weirdo.. 

• Like 2

I haven t seen the performance yet. But people who were at the M3 festival wrote on instagram that Steven was the best act that day! I would love to see him and his band, but I doubt he will come to Europe anytime soon.......

• Like 2

How this guy regularly skips over NYC is baffling.  I know he played in Queens a couple years ago which I missed, but he rarely comes around.  I know on the Jamey Jasta podcast he said he is tired of playing places without a backstage area he can hang out in.  Maybe that's it?  

9 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

How this guy regularly skips over NYC is baffling.  I know he played in Queens a couple years ago which I missed, but he rarely comes around.  I know on the Jamey Jasta podcast he said he is tired of playing places without a backstage area he can hang out in.  Maybe that's it?  

Looks like they are adding dates here an there. There are MA and PA shows in July, maybe he will tack on a NYC date around then.