2 Duff Boston MA for sale

16 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

You should go, just to yell requests. "14 Years! Dust N' Bones! Double Talkin' Jive! ....Atlas Shrugged!"

A personal favorite of mine is yelling "ONE MORE!!!" after Every. Single. Song.  It starts out as hilarious and then just gets progressively more annoying to both the artist and the audience.  

Just wondering what the set list will consist of, that's pretty interesting in itself.  I guess.  I assume he would only do a few songs from Tenderness.  Is Shooter Jennings playing with Duff or doing a separate set, or both?  If he is playing with Duff could he sing something like Fall to Pieces or an easier Guns Song?  Maybe Duff would do Attitude or something.   I'm just speculating. 

46 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Just wondering what the set list will consist of, that's pretty interesting in itself.  I guess.  I assume he would only do a few songs from Tenderness.  Is Shooter Jennings playing with Duff or doing a separate set, or both?  If he is playing with Duff could he sing something like Fall to Pieces or an easier Guns Song?  Maybe Duff would do Attitude or something.   I'm just speculating. 

I would be shocked if he played anything other than Tenderness.  Maybe an obscure cover.  No GNR/Velvet.  

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I bet he plays most of, if not all of the songs from Tenderness. I think Shooter is in the band so will be playing the whole set with him and could definitely sing a few other songs. I can almost guarantee two or 3 Guns/VR tunes performed with different arrangements. Kind of like that "It's So Easy and other LIES special he did recently". I don't expect anything heavy like Attitude. I think the whole atmosphere will be pretty chill with a "world" music kind of vibe. 

Either way, I just want to offload these tickets haha.. I was feeling good on edibles when I pulled the trigger while listening to one of the new songs. Every other song I have heard since just blows. I mean like really awkwardly terrible.  I have a lot of stuff going on right now and it is going to be an expensive night, between Uber, drinks, food and tickets.. I had them sold but stubhub canceled the order because it is will call. I emailed the dude that tried to buy them and he is afraid to do a paypal transaction because someone just ripped him off on KISS tickets. The show is sold out, so there is a demand.. 

If I can't sell them I will give the other ticket to a friend or chick and have a good time.. But I would really really really like to sell them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I bet he plays most of, if not all of the songs from Tenderness. I think Shooter is in the band so will be playing the whole set with him and could definitely sing a few other songs. I can almost guarantee two or 3 Guns/VR tunes performed with different arrangements. Kind of like that "It's So Easy and other LIES special he did recently". I don't expect anything heavy like Attitude. I think the whole atmosphere will be pretty chill with a "world" music kind of vibe. 

Either way, I just want to offload these tickets haha.. I was feeling good on edibles when I pulled the trigger while listening to one of the new songs. Every other song I have heard since just blows. I mean like really awkwardly terrible.  I have a lot of stuff going on right now and it is going to be an expensive night, between Uber, drinks, food and tickets.. I had them sold but stubhub canceled the order because it is will call. I emailed the dude that tried to buy them and he is afraid to do a paypal transaction because someone just ripped him off on KISS tickets. The show is sold out, so there is a demand.. 

If I can't sell them I will give the other ticket to a friend or chick and have a good time.. But I would really really really like to sell them. 

Tell him he's protected on PayPal so long as it's not done via "Friends and Family".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WAR41 said:

A personal favorite of mine is yelling "ONE MORE!!!" after Every. Single. Song.  It starts out as hilarious and then just gets progressively more annoying to both the artist and the audience.  

How many songs from Tenderness would he have to play until you shouted "No more!!!" instead? :lol:

Actually that's one of Duff's better songs, "No More" by Loaded, yelling that would be a win-win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Duff just posted a video of them playing Mad Season's River of Deceit.. I Didn't even recognize for a minute and it wasn't very good but cool cover none the less.

Well that's the spirit Tom!

Enjoy the show! ;) :P :headbang:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Tickets have been sold!! You can close this bad boy out...

I bet it would have been a good time over all but I just have too much shit going on and too many shows coming up.  I'll wait for the Netflix release.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I bet it would have been a good time over all but I just have too much shit going on and too many shows coming up.  I'll wait for the Netflix release.

Our collective nightmare has ended, we can now get back to living.😄

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Finallyyyy!! :D

• Like 1