RIP Doris Day

the amazing actresses and singer and animal advocate Doris Day has died. She was 97.

She was one of my mom's favorite actresses when she was a kid.

I'm sure she had a wonderful life. I know she lived a quiet life as she got older, but her many movies and songs she performed will always be remembered.

She will be missed by many.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

the amazing actresses and singer and animal advocate Doris Day has died. She was 97.

She was one of my mom's favorite actresses when she was a kid.

I'm sure she had a wonderful life. I know she lived a quiet life as she got older, but her many movies and songs she performed will always be remembered.

She will be missed by many.

So true, she was a great talent and always seemed so positive and up beat.  And the work she did for animal rights and advocacy was amazing.  Beautiful person inside and out.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, Terry Melcher.  jay Sebring, one of the victims, was a good mate of Steve McQueens and also did Jim Morrisons hair.

Jay Sebring was hairdresser❓ i don't know it. What misfortune to Doris son, i guess that perhaps he was too investigate about this killing.

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, true. He had moved out before the murders.

Manson had said he knew he was not there, but he wanted whoever was to die anyway. What a bastard.

still exist this house? I guess that nobody would want live there , would be a nightmare live now in this house, at least a normal human being.

On 15/05/2019 at 12:00 AM, Ratam said:

still exist this house? I guess that nobody would want live there , would be a nightmare live now in this house, at least a normal human being.

Trent Reznor owned and lived in it last I heard, Cielo Drive.

On 14/05/2019 at 6:36 PM, Ratam said:

Jay Sebring was hairdresser❓ i don't know it. What misfortune to Doris son, i guess that perhaps he was too investigate about this killing.

He wasn't just A hairdresser, he was THE hairdresser, hairdresser to the stars. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Trent Reznor owned and lived in it last I heard, Cielo Drive.

He wasn't just A hairdresser, he was THE hairdresser, hairdresser to the stars. 

Ohh!! Fairly Trent Reznor is a enough dark character to live there, at least the persona he publicized back then, this not is rare to me.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He later backed out of it when confronted by Sharon Tates sister.

Well done!! Maybe he in these time just whish to terrizy the bourgeoisie, without think he would hurt anyone. But was great gesture backed out.