Moby Talks GN'R Hiring Him to Produce 'Chinese Democracy'

1 hour ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Moby is bigger in my mind and life.

Never noticed Natalie Portman much. Did watch Black Swan and liked it, but didn't remember she was in it!

If you can't remember Natalie Portman leading role in Black Swan, even if you watched it, this tells more about your own problems with memory (or perhaps selective memory) than about who Natalie Portman is.

She's a great actress, worldwide known & popular and that's beside you or anyone else.

Natalie's been in tons of movies, like the Star Wars series, V for Vendetta, Closer, Cold Mountain and many more.
Particularly, my fav film featuring Natalie it is a small budget movie called "Garden State".

1 hour ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Maybe her husband was angry about it - 'You never told me you dated Moby!'

Maybe she's just an adult independent woman who makes her own decisions and was bothered that Moby did not reach out to her before using her public name in a book.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

If you can't remember Natalie Portman leading role in Black Swan, even if you watched it, this tells more about your own problems with memory (or perhaps selective memory) than about who Natalie Portman is.

I'm afraid some people had more eye for Mila Kunis.

17 hours ago, EvanG said:

I'm afraid some people had more eye for Mila Kunis.

I do remember Mila Kunis  more, but not for Black Swan.

I watched that film once, and liked it, but it wasn't a movie I particularly remember.

I loved Aronofsky's The Fountain, but couldn't tell you who acted in it offhand. 

18 hours ago, killuridols said:

She's a great actress, worldwide known & popular and that's beside you or anyone else.

Natalie's been in tons of movies, like the Star Wars series, V for Vendetta, Closer, Cold Mountain and many more.
Particularly, my fav film featuring Natalie it is a small budget movie called "Garden State".

Maybe she's just an adult independent woman who makes her own decisions and was bothered that Moby did not reach out to her before using her public name in a book.

Yes, I know the name, and thought she was famous for Star Wars, but none of the films have been big for me. 

She is also beautiful, in a girl next door kind of way. 

Could have been her decision to criticise Moby as you say, and maybe she now thinks Moby wasn't who she thought, and didn't want to be included in the middle of all his rock n' roll excess and mess.