Rage 2

Anyone get Rage 2?  How is it?

I can't seem to get a good read on it,  The initial reaction was good, but it's in freefall on Steam for no discernable reason.   I do know there is an issue on PC where the visuals look super blurry, but it can be fixed, and some of the negative reviews are people are slamming it over the blurry visuals, unaware they can be fixed with changing a few of the default video settings.   Outside of visuals, I haven't seen any kind of a trend in why it's "bad." 

Anyone played it?

• 2 weeks later...

Played and refunded. It is kinda underwhelming. The world is just too empty and I mean EMPTY.

Imagine Doom, but you lose like 45% of the shooting action, which is great, to wandering in a... well... empty wasteland. I guess they nailed this ambience, but it lacks that dangerous feeling that Mad Max had. Overall, hunting for upgrades is the best part of the progression and after that it gets really depressing and boring. Controls are good and there's the bugs that every open world game related to bethesda have. It's no Fallout 76 tho. Not sure what you're looking for in a game, but overall I wouldn't recommend it. Wait for discounts.

• Like 1