limited edition Duff

AxlSlashthebest

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

The 2 songs are pretty good, I believe the 2nd one was on his unreleased album. I think Slash came up because Susan tagged him on a Twitter post regarding the 7"

I thought I heard an interview where she stated one of the songs included Slash, but I don't remember which interview it was. I remember thinking that was weird, because I own it and don't remember seeing his name in the credits.

46 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I thought I heard an interview where she stated one of the songs included Slash, but I don't remember which interview it was. I remember thinking that was weird, because I own it and don't remember seeing his name in the credits.

Weren't the songs used for the Westies the ones he got out of storage from that guy that posted here about the masters he had? Not sure if Slash had anything to do with it, can't recall having heard that, but they are old songs, as far as I understood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Weren't the songs used for the Westies the ones he got out of storage from that guy that posted here about the masters he had? Not sure if Slash had anything to do with it, can't recall having heard that, but they are old songs, as far as I understood.

Yeah, that was talked about on Jones's Jukebox when he had Duff and Susan on. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Where's the mega limited specially already remastered edition priced 1000$?

And the 1000$ discount on the aforementionened edition for having bought his funny but frankly atrocious Believe in me? 

Edited by axleu
Forgot to mention something.

11 minutes ago, axleu said:

Where's the mega limited specially already remastered edition priced 1000$?

And the 1000$ discount on the aforementionened edition for having bought his funny but frankly atrocious Believe in me? 

Ah no Believe In Me was a great record Dude. Man In The Meadow, Swamp Song, The Majority. Happy memories 

56 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Ah no Believe In Me was a great record Dude. Man In The Meadow, Swamp Song, The Majority. Happy memories 

That's your opinion, maybe three songs to save for me, not enough to qualify it as a good record. So yeah, I'm right.