AxlSlashthebest

limited edition Duff

Yes, i have that (book + 7"). Nothing to do with Slash. Family McKagan´s project.

The 2 songs are pretty good, I believe the 2nd one was on his unreleased album. I think Slash came up because Susan tagged him on a Twitter post regarding the 7"

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

The 2 songs are pretty good, I believe the 2nd one was on his unreleased album. I think Slash came up because Susan tagged him on a Twitter post regarding the 7"

I thought I heard an interview where she stated one of the songs included Slash, but I don't remember which interview it was. I remember thinking that was weird, because I own it and don't remember seeing his name in the credits.

46 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I thought I heard an interview where she stated one of the songs included Slash, but I don't remember which interview it was. I remember thinking that was weird, because I own it and don't remember seeing his name in the credits.

Weren't the songs used for the Westies the ones he got out of storage from that guy that posted here about the masters he had? Not sure if Slash had anything to do with it, can't recall having heard that, but they are old songs, as far as I understood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Weren't the songs used for the Westies the ones he got out of storage from that guy that posted here about the masters he had? Not sure if Slash had anything to do with it, can't recall having heard that, but they are old songs, as far as I understood.

Yeah, that was talked about on Jones's Jukebox when he had Duff and Susan on. 

• Thanks 1

When Susan was on the AFD podcast recently she definitely said that Slash was on one of the Westies songs.

She said something like "never heard before songs from Duff... And Slash... He's on one of them too"