Len Cnut

Rambo: Last Blood

Well, I do hope Rambo makes it out alive. For the all the shit he has been through, he seems to never find peace for long. I know he's old, but let the guy be!

I definitely want to see this movie in the theater. It looks freaking nuts! Those gang members don't have a chance against Rambo!

Should be putting his feet up with a gentleman's pipe and a packet of werther's originals in his pocket about now rather than fighting people. 

• Haha 1

First Ive heard of this, hope its as good as the last one (I think that was just called Rambo, unless Ive missed any) :)

Since Arnie has been bought up in this thread already, what do folk think of the more recent Terminator movies? The last one I saw was T3 but they've released a few since then I think. Are any of them worth checking out?

12 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Should be putting his feet up with a gentleman's pipe and a packet of werther's originals in his pocket about now rather than fighting people. 

Hey, he should've been getting a haircut and a job in 1982 but that didn't stop him from tearing a small north American town a new one just because the Sheriff didn't want him to stop there on his way to Portland :lol:  Really and truly him and the Sheriff should've gotten on like a house on fire, he thought Rambo was a hippie and hated him for it and, as we discover in the closing monologue, Rambo hated hippies too! 

Edited by Len Cnut

6 hours ago, downliner said:

First Ive heard of this, hope its as good as the last one (I think that was just called Rambo, unless Ive missed any) :)

Since Arnie has been bought up in this thread already, what do folk think of the more recent Terminator movies? The last one I saw was T3 but they've released a few since then I think. Are any of them worth checking out?

No.

Stick with the first two and don't tarnish the legacy. 

• Like 1

Sylvester Stallone and "Last," three words that are ridiculous to see next to one another.

There is no "last" anything if there is a paycheck in it for Sly. Shame-less.

1 hour ago, appetite4illusions said:

Sylvester Stallone and "Last," three words that are ridiculous to see next to one another.

There is no "last" anything if there is a paycheck in it for Sly. Shame-less.

Well, I think there are enough fans who want to see these movies and since Sly is an acting and director and writer, he has every right to continue making movies that people enjoy.

Sly isn't the only one who makes millions off movies. Most actors in Hollywood get paid unreal amounts of money to make shitty movies too.

This is why I don't understand how there are so many homeless and poor people in the US, when some of these stars could give up a cool million and take care of them.

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I think there are enough fans who want to see these movies and since Sly is an acting and director and writer, he has every right to continue making movies that people enjoy.

Sly isn't the only one who makes millions off movies. Most actors in Hollywood get paid unreal amounts of money to make shitty movies too.

This is why I don't understand how there are so many homeless and poor people in the US, when some of these stars could give up a cool million and take care of them.

OR...you could all pay higher taxes to fund a welfare state!

I'm paying enough taxes, but yeah, all those sports players and actors who have millions of dollars to spare could do more. I can't believe how many homeless live in LA alone and yet no one seems to want to donate enough money to help them.

I just don't understand how the middle class, myself included, struggles every day, and actors, and sports figures get tons of money. Not right!