Duff in Philly Tonight

You Ain't The First sounds pretty good, I've been saying GNR should play it for a while now, before Patience or something. Wonder if they'll play play it at the September/October festivals...

@Tom-Ass what do you think of YATF and Dead Horse (3:35 of the second video) and the vibe of the show in those clips? I have to tag you here after your ticket-selling thread, sorry :lol:

• Haha 3

Very cool doing those songs!

I did expect him to do some GNR, he's very fanfriendly after all. The guy even did cornshucker at some point, why would he now only play tenderness songs?

I like that there's a violinist too, always love that.

Seems like you had a great time, @Estranged Reality! Looking forward to my show in September.

Looks like a lot of fun. Loved it how he messed up the lyrics in the beginning of Dead Horse and the crowd sang it instead, hella cute.

This version of You Ain't The First really reminds me of No Expectations by the Rolling Stones. They should keep it for the GnR setlist, too. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

@Tom-Ass what do you think of YATF and Dead Horse (3:35 of the second video) and the vibe of the show in those clips? I have to tag you here after your ticket-selling thread, sorry :lol:

All good man.  Like I said, I would have still went and had a good time if I couldn't sell the tix. I just have a ton of shows coming up and a lot going on. It is cool he played those songs but I am not kicking myself over selling the tickets or anything. After watching the videos, the fact that he played the songs is cooler than the actual performances themselves. It would be cool if they could somehow work them into the Guns set though for sure.

• Like 2