Duff in Philly Tonight

13 hours ago, Estranged Reality said:

I was front row and it was surreal as he literally climbed on top of me at the end when he semi crowd surfed.  

Here's my recording of dust n Bones and I have a couple others under my channel there. 

I started recording another song (honestly forget what it was now) and was pissed because it got cut off accidentally 3/4 through. 

Here he is in the crowd with me. If you skip to photo 4 or 5 there's a close up of his face and that's when he was literally climbing over top of me and my reaction was to take photos because why not. I think he was basically using me as support and when he was finished I helped kind of guide him back over the rail, but it all happened really quickly and it'd be funny to watch a video of it if someone uploads the song later. 

I've been up since 4am yesterday, so... exhausted and going to bed, but it was a killer show and I was so impressed with Shooter. The girl on violin was SO GOOD.

You are very handsome! 👍

• Haha 1

I haven't read the rest of the thread because setlist spoilers were posted in the opening sentence so I'm sorry if this has been answered.... what time did Duff go on and was there an opener?  I'm going to the NYC show Monday night and TM says the show starts at 7p.  Does Duff go on at 7p?

Just now, WAR41 said:

I haven't read the rest of the thread because setlist spoilers were posted in the opening sentence so I'm sorry if this has been answered.... what time did Duff go on and was there an opener?  I'm going to the NYC show Monday night and TM says the show starts at 7p.  Does Duff go on at 7p?

My buddy said Shooter Jennings did a set before Duff 

3 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

It's not a biggie, I was confused too because the person in the pic is a guy and the profile says Estranged Reality is female. 

Haha, i don't had idea if is male or female. But same who is this guy in the pic for my is handsome :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

All good man.  Like I said, I would have still went and had a good time if I couldn't sell the tix. I just have a ton of shows coming up and a lot going on. It is cool he played those songs but I am not kicking myself over selling the tickets or anything. After watching the videos, the fact that he played the songs is cooler than the actual performances themselves. It would be cool if they could somehow work them into the Guns set though for sure.

The UYI songs sounded pretty good IMO. My first thought after watching the video of Dust N Bones, is that it'd be really cool to hear Axl, Duff and Slash playing it, but Frank would probably ruin it. That drummer has the right vibe for it, but Frank would really have to 'hold back' on the fills/tempo... :unsure:

You Ain't The First would be awesome in the GNR set though.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Estranged Reality said:

I was front row and it was surreal as he literally climbed on top of me at the end when he semi crowd surfed.  

Here's my recording of dust n Bones and I have a couple others under my channel there. 

I started recording another song (honestly forget what it was now) and was pissed because it got cut off accidentally 3/4 through. 

Here he is in the crowd with me. If you skip to photo 4 or 5 there's a close up of his face and that's when he was literally climbing over top of me and my reaction was to take photos because why not. I think he was basically using me as support and when he was finished I helped kind of guide him back over the rail, but it all happened really quickly and it'd be funny to watch a video of it if someone uploads the song later. 

I've been up since 4am yesterday, so... exhausted and going to bed, but it was a killer show and I was so impressed with Shooter. The girl on violin was SO GOOD.

That is awesome!! Truly awesome!! GOD I LOVE DUST N' BONES. That might be my favorite GN'R track. For me, I've never followed Duff's solo stuff really, but he's got a pretty great voice, especially for the type of music he plays. I love his backing vocals on GN'R tracks. Hopefully his tour stops by my humble state sometime soon!

20 hours ago, Pele said:

John Ulmer!!  Weren't you behind all that Lat. Hammers stuff back in the day?  

Literally no idea what you're referring to, so I doubt it. 

20 hours ago, Ratam said:

Haha, i don't had idea if is male or female. But same who is this guy in the pic for my is handsome :D

Thanks, it's me. That's kind of you to say. I don't know why my gender tag is female - I think it was a joke and now I don't remember how to change it. 

12 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

That is awesome!! Truly awesome!! GOD I LOVE DUST N' BONES. That might be my favorite GN'R track. For me, I've never followed Duff's solo stuff really, but he's got a pretty great voice, especially for the type of music he plays. I love his backing vocals on GN'R tracks. Hopefully his tour stops by my humble state sometime soon!

I think he's got a cool voice. Doesn't work for everything and obviously doesn't have the range of Axl, but I like the punk-ness of it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Estranged Reality said:

Literally no idea what you're referring to, so I doubt it. 

Thanks, it's me. That's kind of you to say. I don't know why my gender tag is female - I think it was a joke and now I don't remember how to change it. 

Oh!! Finally you are guy, i was confused because @lame ass security said you are female :lol: and my reply was " i looks like a man" :D now is all ok.

• Like 1