Sons of Apollo (Bumblefoots Band)

RussTCB

I like Wither to Black. Some parts remind me of Soundgarden-era songs

King of Delusion is nice and heavy. BBFs solos around 6:30 is probably the best hes done, right next tl Labyrinth, and Turn Around (from his solo albums)

Resurrection Day has a cool prechorus/chorus

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

I like Wither to Black. Some parts remind me of Soundgarden-era songs

King of Delusion is nice and heavy. BBFs solos around 6:30 is probably the best hes done, right next tl Labyrinth, and Turn Around (from his solo albums)

Resurrection Day has a cool prechorus/chorus

I just had a long drive, so I listened to it from the start. I agree about Wither To Black. I hope that gets released as a single.

I'm at the start of New World Today now. 

Not disappointed in the slightest. King of Delusion is as heavy as the new Doom soundtrack and it’s fantastic. Why is it that Singles are not even close to the best songs on the album (except Fall to Ascend). I’m gonna have this on repeat for at least a few days. Wither to Black is a contender for my favorite song by them, but Coming Home is still my favorite 

Edited by Ninjapie24
  • Like 1

Just saw them in Pomona. It was great. I do think they need to mix jeff a little higher when hes not screaming, because on fall to ascends verse, you could hardly make out his vocals over the band.

King of Delusion was awesome. Dereks keyboard fell during the song when he wasnt using it(one that was set up specifically for the piano parts only for that song)

I will admit i left when they started playing coming home, as i knew it was their last song, and i dont like that song

9 hours ago, Mendez said:

Just saw them in Pomona. It was great. I do think they need to mix jeff a little higher when hes not screaming, because on fall to ascends verse, you could hardly make out his vocals over the band.

King of Delusion was awesome. Dereks keyboard fell during the song when he wasnt using it(one that was set up specifically for the piano parts only for that song)

I will admit i left when they started playing coming home, as i knew it was their last song, and i dont like that song

Yeah, I like that song but don't love it. I'm seeing them next Saturday in mid Michigan. Should be a good time. 

• Like 2