RussTCB

Sons of Apollo (Bumblefoots Band)

31 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Has the album leaked yet?

Someone on their Facebook page said it did, but I haven't looked into it. 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2020 at 2:56 PM, Towelie said:

Has the album leaked yet?

It leaked around christmas.

Edited by Silent Jay

1 hour ago, WAR™ said:

great album

Wither To Black, Asphyxiation and King of Delusion are cool songs, they rock.

On 11/01/2020 at 12:22 PM, Silent Jay said:

getmetal

Link takes you to a page where they ask you to sign up and enter bank account details.

Edited by Towelie

10 hours ago, Towelie said:

Link takes you to a page where they ask you to sign up and enter bank account details.

that's not right, you're doing it wrong

Album is released tomorrow. I plan on scooping up the vinyl tomorrow morning. 

• Like 1

Dont really like Desolate July. And they need to hire a good lyric video guy, bc that one kinda sucked

I’m really excited for this album. If it’s anywhere on the level of the first album it’s going to be amazing 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ninjapie24 said:

I’m really excited for this album. If it’s anywhere on the level of the first album it’s going to be amazing 

I'm looking forward to spinning it front to back later tonight. 

I like Wither to Black. Some parts remind me of Soundgarden-era songs

King of Delusion is nice and heavy. BBFs solos around 6:30 is probably the best hes done, right next tl Labyrinth, and Turn Around (from his solo albums)

Resurrection Day has a cool prechorus/chorus

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

I like Wither to Black. Some parts remind me of Soundgarden-era songs

King of Delusion is nice and heavy. BBFs solos around 6:30 is probably the best hes done, right next tl Labyrinth, and Turn Around (from his solo albums)

Resurrection Day has a cool prechorus/chorus

I just had a long drive, so I listened to it from the start. I agree about Wither To Black. I hope that gets released as a single.

I'm at the start of New World Today now. 

Not disappointed in the slightest. King of Delusion is as heavy as the new Doom soundtrack and it’s fantastic. Why is it that Singles are not even close to the best songs on the album (except Fall to Ascend). I’m gonna have this on repeat for at least a few days. Wither to Black is a contender for my favorite song by them, but Coming Home is still my favorite 

Edited by Ninjapie24
  • Like 1

The start of New World Today reminds me a lot of Trial of Tears from the Dream Theater album with Derek and Mike. It’s a favorite my dad and I so I think he will he excited when I tell him the album dropped today.

Wither to Black has a line that I believe says “modern day warrior” and considering the band members are all fans of Rush and Portnoy was aware of Peart’s illness it’s not a big jump to assume it’s a Rush reference 

• Like 1

Ron's lead playing is awesome on this album

• Like 1

Just saw them in Pomona. It was great. I do think they need to mix jeff a little higher when hes not screaming, because on fall to ascends verse, you could hardly make out his vocals over the band.

King of Delusion was awesome. Dereks keyboard fell during the song when he wasnt using it(one that was set up specifically for the piano parts only for that song)

I will admit i left when they started playing coming home, as i knew it was their last song, and i dont like that song

9 hours ago, Mendez said:

Just saw them in Pomona. It was great. I do think they need to mix jeff a little higher when hes not screaming, because on fall to ascends verse, you could hardly make out his vocals over the band.

King of Delusion was awesome. Dereks keyboard fell during the song when he wasnt using it(one that was set up specifically for the piano parts only for that song)

I will admit i left when they started playing coming home, as i knew it was their last song, and i dont like that song

Yeah, I like that song but don't love it. I'm seeing them next Saturday in mid Michigan. Should be a good time. 

• Like 2