Sons of Apollo (Bumblefoots Band)

RussTCB

• 2 months later...

Loving the album. For some reason I ended up taking a few months before getting round to it, but there's not a bad track on it. 

King of Delusion, Desolute July and New World Today are probably the best tracks. 

Really hope to seem them when this Coronashit is over with.

36 minutes ago, Towelie said:

So you're practically the sixth member of SOA? ;)

Haha, no, absolutely not. I gave an extremely small amount of input on a part of the song that's like 30 seconds long. Just wanna be clear on that haha

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Haha, no, absolutely not. I gave an extremely small amount of input on a part of the song that's like 30 seconds long. Just wanna be clear on that haha

I'm just messing, but still cool to have contributed even in a small way. Just for everyone elses benefit, I wanna clarify Russ told me this in confidence and I just blabbed about it on here lol, sorry Russ! 

Now when are you guys back on the road? 😛

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I'm just messing, but still cool to have contributed even in a small way. Just for everyone elses benefit, I wanna clarify Russ told me this in confidence and I just blabbed about it on here lol, sorry Russ! 

Now when are you guys back on the road? 😛

I literally thought "well, that wasn't supposed to be public" when I saw your post haha. 

• Haha 1