Jump to content
andrew032302

Guns N’ Roses Headlining Voodoo Fest in New Orleans

Recommended Posts

Post Malone is actually a great performer believe it or not. He has good energy, great production, and catchy songs.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, andrew032302 said:

Post Malone is actually a great performer believe it or not. He has good energy, great production, and catchy songs.

I wanted nothing to do with him at first and then he won me over with his performance on an Elvis tribute special. I like him.......better now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, default_ said:

I searched for "Beck" too cause I tought it might be the real Beck, the one I know but nah, thats just a little band playing their little songs.

Little band playing their little songs? LOL. I'm not even a big fan of Beck or anything, but you're trying to marginalize him by calling him "little" because you've never heard of him. Google search "Beck" and tell me the first thing that comes up. The first SEVERAL hits. Sure as hell isn't Jeff Beck (which isn't to besmirch Jeff either).

Beck had some of the biggest hits of the '90s. Not sure what rock you're living under or if you're just trolling.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Little band playing their little songs? LOL. I'm not even a big fan of Beck or anything, but you're trying to marginalize him by calling him "little" because you've never heard of him. Google search "Beck" and tell me the first thing that comes up. The first SEVERAL hits. Sure as hell isn't Jeff Beck (which isn't to besmirch Jeff either).

Beck had some of the biggest hits of the '90s. Not sure what rock you're living under or if you're just trolling.

Gotta be trolling. Beck is still pretty big. He won album of the year with Morning Phase (one of his latest albums) within the last decade or so too. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Musical gatekeeping is stupid, especially from someone 40+

I'm guilty of it, too, but I mostly grew out of it at like 22. 

 

Lol Beck="little" band.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I don't like his generalization that people over a certain age are there for GnR and under that age are there for Post Malone. There could be both.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I don't like his generalization that people over a certain age are there for GnR and under that age are there for Post Malone. There could be both.

Yeah. When I saw this lineup, I was pumped for both. I'm a HUGE fan of GNR and a fan of Post Malone. Would love to go to this fest (and still might).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andrew032302 said:

Damn you and your puns Russ

I was hoping someone would notice :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I was hoping someone would notice :lol:

Sorry @RussTCB I didn't get it because its a NuPun, I'm strictly old puns :slash::axl92:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool to see them playing live I guess, but I wish they’d just go into a studio instead.... then resume touring when they have new product to promote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Sorry @RussTCB I didn't get it because its a NuPun, I'm strictly old puns :slash::axl92:

Wait. I just realized that I think you thougth I was referring to Better by GN'R. See below.

11 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Me too, lol, I was too embarrassed to say I didn't get it.

This is what the "...better now" pun was based on lol:

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denzel Curry is a must see:

his own songs are bangers too. This is somehow the slowest song on his album lol

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 1:51 PM, default_ said:

Aside GNR i dont know any of these artists. Im kind of feeling old right now.

how old are you?  You have never heard of Beck?

 

he is the only other one I know though  :-)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Denzel Curry is a must see:

his own songs are bangers too. This is somehow the slowest song on his album lol

 

This.

For ACL, he’s only playing weekend 2 so guess who’s going Weekend 2 this year.

Edited by andrew032302

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Wait. I just realized that I think you thougth I was referring to Better by GN'R. See below.

This is what the "...better now" pun was based on lol:

 

woah! That's way too modern for an old bird like me 🤣 

Damn young 'uns and their modern music 🤣

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

woah! That's way too modern for an old bird like me 🤣 

Damn young 'uns and their modern music 🤣

Are you saying you're an old fart now?? 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Are you saying you're an old fart now??

Been saying it for years :lol: at least in regards to music giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The Louisiana Travel ad was right beneath the forum’s banner.

It’s a sign, 3-day passes went on sale today.

Edited by andrew032302
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long time viewer of this forum (like daily), but rarely if ever comment... not sure why. 

 

But....

 

As a guy from New Orleans...Voodoo Fest is typically a very good festival.   Obviously not as large as Jazzfest, but definitely one of my favs to go to

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone having difficulty processing their order? Trying for single day tickets for the past hour and nothing is going through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×