Underhardy

Axl / DC Personal Favorite Moments

Just been bored with Guns lately so why not go back and watch hours of AXL/DC footage to bring back some recent memories. What were you guys' favorite moments from the 2 part tour? I think we all had moments of 'Holy Shit, this is amazing.' Like maybe the first time those rehearsals came up on YouTube, or a show you went to. For me, skip to 1:45 in this video. Axl, in one of the vocally better shows from the Euro Leg outside of the first 3, absolutely murdering Back in Black. At possibly the most badass part of the song, Axl meets it with a perfectly timed bad ass fist pump. Sick moment. 

1:45

• Like 1

That's easy for me, the image of him sitting on the throne belting out Rock or Bust at the first gig with extreme rasp while Angus runs around like a maniac is burned into my mind forever. That is an Axl song now.

• Like 1

The pro shot video clip of Shoot to Thrill from Lisboa

Axl fucking owned it and I was sitting in front of my computer being completely amazed and stunned by Axls energy and voice power 

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, SAU3R said:

The pro shot video clip of Shoot to Thrill from Lisboa

Axl fucking owned it and I was sitting in front of my computer being completely amazed and stunned by Axls energy and voice power 

Chainsaw voice bro 

Speaking of Shoot to Thrill (4:10)

Bonus points because it was the last show and I was at it. But skip to 4:10... Climax of the song, and it shows Axl and Angus really have chemistry. How epic :headbang: