Your Favorite Band Member - Past or Present

The king of beers, from 87 to 93 and VR duff from 04 to 08 before he went  woke and started distancing himself from gnrs lyrics. Ill be in the minority but loved his first solo album when it came out for the honesty in the lyrics and i love the bass rumble in out ta get me.

And more importantly his count in to the song patience 😋 1,2,1,2,3,4.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

So it's gotta be Axl, aside from his talents which have been discussed endlessly here and I fucking love his voice and all. BUT he is also the most crazy fucked up but coolest bad ass frontman or well musician in general and unique person with a very own view on many things  and thats what I love, he is so damn unusual without being disturbing gross or freaky that it keeps being interesting whatever the man does

He should have called the record companies bluff and released cd in 02 and cd2 in 06. Axl during that time wasted so much opportunity.

14 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

Maybe in your world. Check your facts. The band during a  curtain period did just fine. Was it compairable to another era. No, but the CD era with other members in GNR was part of its history. You cannot change that. Look beyond the US as the rest of the world embraced GNR at that point in time. Download festival, Rock N Rio, plus the gig in Auckland, NZ that I went to with 12,000 other people. 

Don't speak for the rest of us, just because you cannot let go of the past. 

If you could disect the crowd to those that were either there to   listen  cd songs, attend out of general interest and the casual fan who only wants to hear scom and jungle (same as now), the last 2 would have more numbers than the first.

• Like 1

Bumblefoot. Matt. Brain. Buckethead.

Richard Fortus even though he should have stayed in the once promising Dead daisies (well...$). DJ Ashba (I adore his solo in Beautiful creatures' song Ride, one of the best since like 1999, along with the Kennedy/Tremonti one in Blackbird and...). Izzy: he would be on top if he still gave a shit about his music (or music in general, who knows). 

As of 2019, I don't care anymore about anybody else (the best frontman from 85 to 92-93, the guy who hasn't put a good thing out since It's five o'clock somewhere and the dude who...whatever Mr bass player).

P. S. : Dizzy, never put a solo cr... album out, never again. And yes, I'm the dumbass who bought a copy last year. 

P.S.: F U Del James, you leech (yeah I know he's not a member...)

P.S.: Frank you szuck ass. But you seem to be a Nice guy. But you fuckin' suck. 

On 07/06/2019 at 9:50 PM, bdinan said:

Ron was awesome. I don't think anyone did as much to promote the GnR brand as Ron did during his tenure. Spent a lot of time with the fans, was as open and vocal as he was legally allowed to be. Nothing but a lot of love for that man. 

Yep. He was so good to the fans , best ever I'd say.

Axl and Bumble for me

1 hour ago, shotsfired cro said:

:facepalm:

You know....sorry to dissapoint you, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.  just watch November rain. ;)

What is about it :facepalm:❓ i look you interpret my post of wrong side, my post was like a joke....but, you take it in contrary sense.