Guns N' Roses featured on Breaking The Band

EXCELLENT, FACTUAL, ENTERTAINING ,show.

If you did not think so, you are missing the point. You are looking for something that is not there on these shows and cannot be there.

These shows are not that big of a deal.

Excellent show because is was good.

Factual because it was pretty much, mostly  already known facts.  So m facts were not known, but Funny Facts. Ex. Niven getting the police to get Axl. Slash detoxing running out necked It has credible people on to simply fill in and connect the dots, the facts that are already known. Nothing scandalous. Nothing controversial. Nothing to have lawsuits flying in all directions. It is not that kind of show.

Ex. Nothing like Axl and dropped charges of rape. Noooooo.......no way. No repeat of  SOME facts like Everly and Seymour and court, spousal abuse. No mention of the guys marriages like Perla being a madame,Fact, and Slash taking up with her at 17-18. Nooo. That is not fun.  Note Funny. Not Entertaining. Lawsuit bait, yep.

Reactments  because the reactments, etc...just fun..

These shows on REELZ ,,Breaking The Band , are easy shows.

The only people who will  participate and will speak are not part of the band as in on payroll. Brownosing yes people.  

You have insight from credible sources: Niven, Gilby , etc.

As fir the Motely Crues Show, I think Nikki interviewed BUT HE IS MC . Anything and everything he says about his band and himself is true. He is MC. What is he going to do ? File a lawsuit against himself. Same for the Vince, aTommyLee.

For GnR BtheB Show, no partipation from them. Izzy does not post about his life on social media.  No “Today, I ate an orange. “ Lol. Not his thing. He is a private person. Steve will talk to anyone with a microphone in front of him.  I don’t remember if he was on the he show. Niven was and was manager and a good one for a difficult band.

Van Halen show. A M Hall and Sammy H spoke on behalf of themselves about themselves their truth.  What Eddie and Alex and Wolfie are going to file a lawsuit them, lol., for saying their truth.

Behind The Music shows were more documentary types because the actual band tells their truth.

That is what and how they want to say it. I cannot remember if GnR had a BTMusic Show.

7 minutes ago, Latx said:

EXCELLENT, FACTUAL, ENTERTAINING ,show.

If you did not think so, you are missing the point. You are looking for something that is not there on these shows and cannot be there.

These shows are not that big of a deal.

Excellent show because is was good.

Factual because it was pretty much, mostly  already known facts.  So m facts were not known, but Funny Facts. Ex. Niven getting the police to get Axl. Slash detoxing running out necked It has credible people on to simply fill in and connect the dots, the facts that are already known. Nothing scandalous. Nothing controversial. Nothing to have lawsuits flying in all directions. It is not that kind of show.

Ex. Nothing like Axl and dropped charges of rape. Noooooo.......no way. No repeat of  SOME facts like Everly and Seymour and court, spousal abuse. No mention of the guys marriages like Perla being a madame,Fact, and Slash taking up with her at 17-18. Nooo. That is not fun.  Note Funny. Not Entertaining. Lawsuit bait, yep.

Reactments  because the reactments, etc...just fun..

These shows on REELZ ,,Breaking The Band , are easy shows.

The only people who will  participate and will speak are not part of the band as in on payroll. Brownosing yes people.  

You have insight from credible sources: Niven, Gilby , etc.

As fir the Motely Crues Show, I think Nikki interviewed BUT HE IS MC . Anything and everything he says about his band and himself is true. He is MC. What is he going to do ? File a lawsuit against himself. Same for the Vince, aTommyLee.

For GnR BtheB Show, no partipation from them. Izzy does not post about his life on social media.  No “Today, I ate an orange. “ Lol. Not his thing. He is a private person. Steve will talk to anyone with a microphone in front of him.  I don’t remember if he was on the he show. Niven was and was manager and a good one for a difficult band.

Van Halen show. A M Hall and Sammy H spoke on behalf of themselves about themselves their truth.  What Eddie and Alex and Wolfie are going to file a lawsuit them, lol., for saying their truth.

Behind The Music shows were more documentary types because the actual band tells their truth.

That is what and how they want to say it. I cannot remember if GnR had a BTMusic Show.

Yes, there was a Guns episode of Behind the Music but I can't really remember much about it.  I do recall the narrarator saying that Axl was "always the most dominant gunner", or something like that. Funny how weird things stick in your mind and you remember nothing else. Lol.

2 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

Yes, there was a Guns episode of Behind the Music but I can't really remember much about it.  I do recall the narrarator saying that Axl was "always the most dominant gunner", or something like that. Funny how weird things stick in your mind and you remember nothing else. Lol.

The thing I remember from Behind The Music was Steven admitting that he did everything he could to kill himself. Pretty sad to hear a guy say that on camera. 

• Like 1

Some  comments from others here, sorry for not quoting ...too many people to track to quote.

1—Bashing Axl. No, but he was the , is the lead singer and the lead slays in any band gets most name/ face recognition. Add he is a character. In looks. Stage movements.

Next Slash. A character  looking guy - signature top hats, long curly hair, eyes hidden. Anytime anyone needed a rock guitarist , be lucky and get Slash. Ex. Micheal Jackson, Fergie was it at Super Bowl , and many more. Halloween costume- go as Slash.

Who is Duff, Izzy, Steve? Who are they ? Lol. True.  Who wants to see or know Duff is a great husband and father for 20-25 years and rubs elbows with high and mighty and has selective memory , is a pillar of his community, etc?

Who wants to know there was really someone named  Izzy  was in the bands heyday and he is happy as a private citizen somewhere in the the world....private.  Retired.

Who wants to know Steve ...nevermind.

No. I am not making fun Or taking anything from these guys, but the controversial ones sell the Breaking T B show.

2— Niven comment about Axl pissing  away his prime. It was a true opinion. A good tagline . Got us talking. Really, if the band was more cohesive, had mangers more in charge and personal control rather than Axl and  Slash, the 90 s could have been for GnR. The fans were there . Grunge , so what. GnR had solidified their fan base as MCrue , BonJovi, DefLeppard , Rush,  continued on. If GnR had Less drugs and No hard drugs....Long term , year long serious  detox for all, these could have kept it together as that 5 . Other people not pumping each guys ego. Axl not walking out on shows or  shows no ...ok. Riots. Ok.  Managers etc.  just let the baby have his tantrums. Coodled him. Did not say no to him. Niven got fired. Not being a yes manager, fired.

Yeah, Axl did piss away his prime.

Edited by Latx

45 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

The thing I remember from Behind The Music was Steven admitting that he did everything he could to kill himself. Pretty sad to hear a guy say that on camera. 

Thnx. I forgot. VH1 days as a music network were so long ago.  It was a good network in the day. Now, old sitcoms, movies, reality shows 

As far sad. Steve saying that. Yes.

What about  another , a Steve too, not being on to say that because  he was dead , but his band and father gladly and proudly said  it for him. DefLeppards BTMusic. The band and Steve Clark’s father all said he wanted to kill himself.  I guess he did

I remember that the one.Yes. Both Steves, Very sad .

Drugs suck no matter who you are. 

Edited by Latx

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Amaya said:

I am rewatching it on REELZ. Axl was somthing else.

I rewatched it too.  The part I didn't comment on before was when they showed Izzy climbing a tree outside of Axl's apartment window trying to coax him out for the Aerosmith tour. He's like "Axl, come on man, it's Aerosmith." Hilarious.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I rewatched it too.  The part I didn't comment on before was when they showed Izzy climbing a tree outside of Axl's apartment window trying to coax him out for the Aerosmith tour. He's like "Axl, come on man, it's Aerosmith." Hilarious.

How funny is it!! 😁

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, lame ass security said:

That was one of the best parts lol. 😂

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Haha 2