Guns N' Roses 1993 Newspaper Articles/Interview & Photos From Edmonton, Canada Gig!

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

"Never before seen" photos and interview surfaces on the Internet? Huh. I remember this well. More specifically, I remember trawling local newspaper around the time of the 1993 Edmonton gig trying to find information about this elusive show, resulting in a lot of the images and interviews in your article. And posting them to Appetite for Discussion already back in 2014. http://www.a-4-d.com/t1998-1993-03-28-northlands-coliseum-edmonton-canada The rest of the articles and interviews stems from @Blackstar's more recent work.

This is how we do it. We spend a lot of our time trying to dig up articles and clips that are otherwise lost to the fan community, through paid subscriptions to newspaper archives and free repositories. Every image in your article comes from A4D.

The only thing that doesn't come from A4D is the youtube vid of Matt in your article, but Matt is talking about the Chile gig in December 1992 and not the 1993 Edmonton show.

Ya this dude is the king of ripping off lesser known articles, spewing false information, and using clickbait like his life depends on it. Sad!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

"Never before seen" photos and interview surfaces on the Internet? Huh. I remember this well. More specifically, I remember trawling local newspaper around the time of the 1993 Edmonton gig trying to find information about this elusive show, resulting in a lot of the images and interviews in your article. And posting them to Appetite for Discussion already back in 2014. http://www.a-4-d.com/t1998-1993-03-28-northlands-coliseum-edmonton-canada The rest of the articles and interviews stems from @Blackstar's more recent work.

This is how we do it. We spend a lot of our time trying to dig up articles and clips that are otherwise lost to the fan community, through paid subscriptions to newspaper archives and free repositories. Every image in your article comes from A4D.

The only thing that doesn't come from A4D is the youtube vid of Matt in your article, but Matt is talking about the Chile gig in December 1992 and not the 1993 Edmonton show.

I really do think the community is starting to get annoyed with his constant false info/clickbaiting/not giving credit. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

my friend sent these ones to me, but later told me a4d was involved so i credited it to you guys 

On 6/10/2019 at 12:52 PM, fanfzero said:

Wasn't this gig roumored to exist in pro-shot and being a potential leak? I think I heard something when Saskatoon leaked

The word is that the person who has the Edmonton pro-shot is willing to sell it for $50,000 USD.
Who knows if this is true or not?