Sign in to follow this  
Tom-Ass

LIES Vinyl?

23 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Anyone have or can you still get them?

I have it. Sounds great. Fairly easy to find. 

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I have it. Sounds great. Fairly easy to find. 

Awesome, just grabbed one on ebay.. not sure if it has the uncensored artwork and stuff...

Posted (edited)

I have it too, it was my first GNR vinyl, got it when I was just ten :lol: 

Edited by default_

I am assuming it will go out of print if it hasn't already. Or they will remove One In A Million. It looks like they may have already censored the artwork.

My Ebay offer actually wasn't accepted.. The only ones I am finding out there are for $40 or $50 bucks.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

My Ebay offer actually wasn't accepted.. The only ones I am finding out there are for $40 or $50 bucks.

Depends on how much you want the record, but I'd personally pay about $40 for it. I listen to the acoustic side a lot and it sounds GREAT.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Depends on how much you want the record, but I'd personally pay about $40 for it. I listen to the acoustic side a lot and it sounds GREAT.

I just hate dropping that much for one album but probably will. I can imagine You're Crazy and One In a Million sounding pretty damn awesome. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, default_ said:

I have it too, it was my first GNR vinyl, got it when I was just ten :lol: 

Like wise for me. Got in 89 on vinyl when i was 15.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I am assuming it will go out of print if it hasn't already. Or they will remove One In A Million. It looks like they may have already censored the artwork.

I think that the censored artwork was US only, i checked Ebay here, there are a lot for sale at around £35+ but if you click on sold listings they are actually averaging about £20. It may be worth messaging the seller.

• Like 1

It and CD are the two GNR album's I'm still trying to find on Vinyl, never seen either of them. Lies is a higher priority for acquiring...

It was one of the first albums I bought on vinyl, probably 15~ years ago. The guy who ran the little record store in the town where I grew up knew I was a big GNR fan so whenever something came in, he'd put it aside for me - I got Lies, AFD, TSI? and some cassettes from that store.

• Like 1